Muslim population in 2016 in Europe grew from 3.8% to 4.9%

Muslim population in 2016 in Europe grew from 3.8% to 4.9%

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the number of 2015

Get your shit together.

>tfw le 8.8% face

why is germany such a turkish shithole

>8.8

1. Bulgaria (for some fucking reason) at 11.1
2. France at 8.8
3. Sweden at 8.1
4. Austria at 6.9
5. UK at 6.3
6. Germany & Switzerland at 6.1

Bulgaria Muslim population actually decreased. Muslims there are Pomaks and Turks

I figured that they had some sort of historical reason for harbouring 11.1% of Europe's Muslim population.

So that leaves France, the UK, Germany, Sweden and Austria as the main culprits.

why is the percentage of the Muslim population in Western Europe rapidly increasing?

Muslim population decreased in Greece.More Albanians coming back here and more 2nd Generation Albanians,Pakis etc. going to Western Countries.

hard to pinpoint that.

I hope it continues to grow.

why?

Whats ur source? Its just flat lie, there is 0.6% muslims in finland or 35k of them.

express.co.uk/news/world/674203/sick-work-migrant-bring-12-MORE-children-2-MORE-wives-Europe-Denmark-Syria

>A SYRIAN migrant who arrived in Europe with his wife and EIGHT children has now been given approval to bring over 12 more kids and another TWO wives.

>Integration spokesperson for the Conservatives, Naser Khader, said: "It is highly problematic that a Syrian refugee can be allowed to call himself sick to avoid working and learning Danish, so he can support… 20 children."

>Naser Khader

Shitskins causing problems, shitskins 'wanting' to fix them. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Also, the birth rate in europe from white women is plummeting. So that doesn't help things either.

Bulgaria has a high Turkish population.

>7.6%
just fuck my shit up senpai

You're using information from 2015, finngol.

maybe, but most finns are turks

any country with more than 2% is worthless and its people useless cucks

also, fucking cyprus

>Denmark
But Sup Forums told me that Denmark was based and totally not like Sweden or Germany and that they didn't take in shitskins anymore.

Im using statistics finland a governrment insitution which does all the stats about uss, 36k registered muslims in Finland. It includes white converts which make up around half of it but the statistics centre dosent make stats about the different ethnicities of registered muslims.

i guess we could use another iron curtain

this

We will split europe into Northern Africa ( also known as Western Europe ) and Europa ( also known as Eastern Europe )

>be Serb
>always greyed out on maps
>never any statistics
>never get a (you)

Thanks Markel...

Thank you German Empire aka EU

Because we are not in EU, those are statistics done in EU countries...

>Merkel is responsible for france and britain inviting the hordes decades before she was in power
Woah. Didn't know she is THAT powerful.

Forgot she is also responsible for sweden desperately wanting to become Somalia 2.0.

Shut up skopjean, you have like 25% muzzie population.

Also, I've got a 10/10 bitolchanka asleep next to me. U mad?

so bulgaria has less muslims and how come we have 0.2 more?

>unironically defending the genocidal Jewess

Have you no shame?

Brace yourself, jihad is coming.

gotta love how the colour scaling changed

It's hilarious to think that these were the same countries that led the Crusades and at one point took Jerusalem. They would be so incredibly ashamed of their descendants for allowing this.

I'm not defending Merkel. I'm not suicidal. Just a friendly reminder that all this bullshit started somewhere in the 60's.

Thank god for slavs. No idea though if they'd crusade Western Europe if it fell under muslim influence or if they'd not even move a finger.

>for harbouring 11.1% of Europe's Muslim population.
the numbers are showing the rate of Muslims within a country's population

>wait, France isn't dark green any more
>did they go down?
>...nope, everybody else just went up

Stop bullying our ballsack, you uncultured son of a whore.

Massive importation, rapid breeding (with multiple wives no less), relatives coming over once one of their lot gets in... need I go on?

>Thanks Markel...
Yeah, and a few others
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
>Anna Kinberg Batra
>Henrik Arnstad
>Carin Jämtin
And so on, and so forth

>25%
Lmao what a joke, we have at least 30% population of muslim bulls here ;)))
>Bitola
The last good thing that came from that place without airport was Kemal Ataturk.
>meme flag
Diaspora faggot lmao

This is your future if Islam ever takes over, and this time there will be no whitey to save you.

Britian never had hoardes then. It does now. Even tiny villages are effected. 3 times in a hundred years eh Hans?

u forgot something

Why so salty? I'm sure Muh Brexit will fix everything.

Looks Polish army placed the armored divisions correctly after all.

It was a step in the right direction. But it was never going to work unless everyone else in Europe followed suit. Sadly you lot cucked out so we've been left out in the cold, and Europe will continue to be enriched.

What are the realistic outcomes from these rising populations?

>Bulgaria 11%
Why?

Turks, pomaks and gyppos. Although we're successfully exporting them to Western Europe. You're welcome.

>11.1% of Europe's Muslim population.

But why? Who let them in?

brb learning estonian

Only parts of Europ is salvagable. The big problems are Francophone countries and all Northern countries.

Jews, greedy corporations who want more customers, left wing political parties who want more voters and naive leftist cunts who genuinely believe they'll make Europe better because diversity and acceptance or something

Step up and show us it is worth it. If you were to part and parcel the shit out of that London Mayor you got. AND started to deport an masse and without mercy I guarantee you that [insert country]exit will suddenly look very interesting indeed. But so far, what are your actual increase in deportation of people who have no right to be in your country?

Everyone always points fingers at the Jews while apparently forgetting how much power the Saudis have thanks to the black gold. There's no doubt that Jews push for mass immigration and the displacement of whites, but for them to specifically welcome massive Muslim migration would be suicide. There's more going on here. This is some kind of organised Islamic colonisation of Europe.

Third worlders breed like rats. Combine that with strong, independent white college skanks with big, stupid egos and n counts and you have the current situation.

Only Sup Forumsand has the steel to say NO!
But that shit is only in the media because the fugger isn't getting everything he wants.
The anger comes after it was revealed five >Syrian migrants are suing the Danish Government and foreign minister over a strict new asylum policy

>france is 8.8
whew thats good at least we arent that bad

he has 17 kids and wants the government to pay? but they haven't and he living poorly?
hope im right

I would look up swedish government stats or some non partisan organisation because these stats are just made up when they show numbers that are almost 5 times higher than the official ones.

Government (((official))) figures are the least reliable of all. They lowball the numbers to keep the goyim placated. The last thing they want is people feeling threatened by massive demographic changes, particularly that which show a rapidly increasing Muslim population.

Well done toothpaste. For some reason I can read your gibberish as well. Even though there are only very-very few common words between us.
And the government have payed, and payed and payed. For housing, food, utilities, healthcare, dental care and even the friggin plane tickets for the one wife and yes, seventeen stinking children. But he feels he gets nothing, because there are no fat stacks in his hands. And his two other wives and some more "children" (grown ones) was not brought here using my tax money. This, and this alone is why I don't put neets in with the rest of the parasites and vermin who gotta go on the day of the rope. If I weren't already in the whole work/own an house/raise children game. I wouldn't fucking go into it either, knowing that they'd take most of my earnings and use it for shit like that. Huff-puff-hiss. Oh, did I rant? Sorry, I'll get off the soap box now. Here, have some long potatoes for the long post.

>Here, have some long potatoes for the long post.
Get the fuck out.

Tarik Filipović became a father. Hence, the increase in 0.2

You killed all the possible guys who make those demographic stuff, what do you want?

(Just joking, balkanik peoples are bros)

må pia rede os fra de her perkerer

Well you went from 4% to 8.1% in 1 year
We went from 0% to 8.8% in a few decades

Fuck you.

The hate on you guys down here are pretty high. So no ahmed, not gonna happen. Better go up to your homeland (France).

You know they are underestimating the true numbers. Just like in the US with legal and illegal immigrates. There's a reason the DNC intentionally aliened White voters in the 2016 election. They know there are way more POC in America than is acknowledged and they thought they'd have more than enough minorities to win.

Thankfully Whites vote at a much higher rate than non-Whites. Also it helps that Hillary couldn't get out the youth and Black vote.

>The hate on you guys down here are pretty high.

But the fertility rates of muslims falled in the same decades
For north africa it's 2,4 and they're poor so they are making more babies than in France

The biggest problem is the fertility of sub-sahara countries

Indeed, their fertility rate fell but ours fell even more

Not so much i'm talking here of the 8 childrens of womans in sub-sahara

Binland , YESSSSSS! Moslem Benis in Binnish Bagina!

Yeah true, most of them comes from Nigeria (5.7), Sudan (3.5) and South Sudan (5.3 but Christian)
>womans
cute

why are there so few muslims in Poland ?

>0.2 in LT
too fucking many

Do you want me to put photos of France here to put you on shame? Madrid's mayor is a commie, down here in the South people are the most christian in the country.

Sorry for the mention of France before, but you have a lot of them up there, feels bad.

The live in the opposite part of the historic muslim invasions and are poor enogh that they don't attract them in large numbers.

>4,5% Hungary
What the fuck is going on there Zoltan?