What's so wrong about caring for a collective?

Also, what were your origins? I used to be an individualist minarchist before browsing Sup Forums. One of the men I respect the most led me down that path. Saw him as a mentor of kinds. I read some Mises articles and they all seemed sound. Got awoke about cultural marxism around the same time. I'm still grateful to him, but my morality has become more skewed now, thanks to this place. Lots of shades of gray, you know? I still believe I'm a moral person. Do you see yourself as a good person?

The tweet is just to draw attention to this thread. We should discuss individualism vs. collectivism.

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/u/GcmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's so wrong about caring for a collective?
There's nothing wrong with caring for a collective. What's wrong is to impose this onto others, because it has been tried numerous times and has ended in disaster every time.

Using "collectivist" strictly as a pejorative is brainlet normie shit.

Boomer individualism is so fucking retarded. These stupid fucks are the reason why right wing is so weak.

They tell you to be an individualist while the enemy sees themselves as a collective. Why do you think the right is so weak when it comes to protests? These retarded boomers think it's soros behind the fact that the enemy is good at organizing when it's actually because they see themselves as a group.

The right will be better off when it's less boomer. We will finally kill this stupid individualism and turn the other cheek christianity BS.

I'm Millennial and am for individualism. I was in a school system that told us to embrace difference but people like me were fucked over because of our differences. My peers treated me extremely horribly. Yet I'm supposed to be loyal to them? Really? I'm for individualism and against turn the other cheek. I've experienced collectivism from my peers and the school system. I want no more of it.

>the reason why right wing is so weak

so many fucking shills this morning

+++

No if you were really a social outcast at any time you'd have good reason to hate collectivism. Normies were treated like gold in the system. Anyone abnormal wasn't. Now the normies want to insult us for embracing our individuality. Tough luck normies. You decided to treat us this way then demand loyalty? Don't make me laugh. I want as much as I can.

>Hurr let me tell you what to do
>Right wing

Sure asshole. Whatever. I'll get right on that. Because, like, you're the MAN.
Two thumbs up, buddy.
Totally not sarcastic.

Collectivism doesn't mean you have to embrace the prevailing social structure. It mean striving to create a structure you'll want to belong to.
Find your kind.

But my kind are the vast minority.

How would you describe yourself?

A true libertarian in an increasingly totalitarian world. Someone who respects the rights of the individual in a world where people who are different are stomped on even in adulthood. The world is increasingly going against what I want so there's no other options but to either withdraw forever or get so high up nothing can affect you.

he is american so:
fat

COLLECTIVISM FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE GOY!

You're not a true libertarian. A true libertarian doesn't care if everyone else is totalitarian, because it's their choice.

It's not their choice if they try to enforce it on me.

bump

What I'm trying to say is: libertarianism is a meme. It cannot survive as a system, just as in a country with open borders - the aggressor will take over.

I don't get my views from memes. I get them from experiences. There's no reason it can't survive. Libertarian doesn't mean no border.

Bolsomito desu ka?

If you're referring to
>One of the men I respect the most led me down that path

Nando Moura

Nando Moura is a solid commentator, but I feel like his views are naïve in the sense that he truly believes in democratic institutions.

What is your area of study/work?

Right. Let's tackle from another angle. How can a car be produced in a libertarian society?

His balanced and moral views serve to ground me a little bit, so that I don't go full nazi. Hell, I'm more of a nazi than a christian nowadays, but I still appreciate his content. He's very woke when it comes to cultural marxism and he promotes reading philosophical and other important types of books.

I'm studying to become a Safety Officer in (what I thought was) one of the better institutions in the state: CEFET. Apparently,they're not that good though. Kind of disappointing desu. Anyways, I intend to either go to a college in the US or making a living as a SO over there.

There would still be car companies in a libertarian society.

I used to hear good things about CEFET back in the day. Sad to hear it's declined - in line with most public education in Brazil.
At least you're going for STEM. That's a wise choice.

Why don't you help me build Club Perseo? Join so we can have a more prolonged discussion!
> kek.gg/u/GcmM

Great! But within that company would everyone just pick whatever they want to do at any time, or would there be rules, regulations, hierarchy, deadlines...? Can employees just take a day off whenever he or she feels like it?