Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Puk Puck is doing nothing wrong and just wants everyone to be friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Puk Puck needs to be nonconsensually fuk fucked.

Remove Puk Puck!

1st for Fuck elves

DOWN WITH FRIENDSHIP HITLER

So where can i read the light novel's? are they translated?

all of them are translated.(queens only has 1 chapter translated though)

I love 7753

I want to MARRY Marika!

When will GH make her glorious return?
3 sages battle when?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0 here you go user.Just start from Arc 1.5 if you've finished the anime and you're good to go since this is arranged in reading order.

Grim Heart is dead, user. No one could have survived that crash.

We found matching blood in the wreckage; you can't explain that.

I'm fairly certain if I became a magical girl, I'd be CIA-themed.

Would your power involve planes, big guys and saying who is in charge?

She is still alive user.
pls. let her be alive

where do u find mahoiku fan arts?

You would be a bane to all planes

Not even hopeman can save her.

Thanks man

If Grim Heart actually died shouldn't there be confirmation on the new holder of Osk's spirit? I think Grim Dumb is still alive but probably just roaming around somewhere.

Lethe is better and hotter hm

to quote one of her underlings

NONONONONONONO

I agree, but i still want to see more of her.

Hammer best Osk.

MARRY ELVES
PROTECT SHUFFLINS
LOCK DELUGE
PROTECT PYTHIE

DELUGE IS GOING TO BURN THE LAND OF MAGIC

Shufflins are people too.

"Another user praising me hmmmmm"

Queens spoilers: If the spoiler about her taking up Pfle's mantle after her death to reform LOM is true, that'll be interesting

Shufflins are NOT people, remove all Shufflin

Most Sup Forumsnons are pretty good about spoilers, but you must resist the temptation! Also, post reactions, those are generally fun to read.

all elves are shit
joker shufflin best shufflin
deluge did nothing wrong
Pythie is my favorite character

Shufflin are inferior untermensch and ubermensch magical girls must exterminate them to ensure a future for ideal magical girls!

I think elves being shit is generally the most agreed upon statement in these threads

Deluge is literally the LoM equivalent of a dirty alien. Most certainly not an "ubermensch magical girl."

Deluge can still do it.Remember that SW still has Pfle's memories so if she can take it,she can gain all of Pfle's plan or do it the hard way and ask a mind broken SG what her plans were since she knows from holding it.

I don't think she is ready to be a keikaku kind of girl

I saw this one before reading Limited. And I never noticed that Rain Pou has 4* Magic Experience, and high stats in general for somebody that's "new". That and "acting skill". How did this not spoil me? I guess I just forgot, thank god.

Prism Cherry is lewd

more of an illegitimate child. she was created by LoM affiliates covertly and illegally. if she were an alien, she'd have absolutely no connection to LoM whatsoever

Rain Pou was a pretty good twist, at first I thought it was Wedin.

I don't think Shufflin Learns to Dance is in Episodes Phi, where is it from?

Isn't Deluge somewhat of an imperfect man-made magical girl? Unlike Shufflin she seems to have to take healing medicine every few hours or else she'd die from possible cardiac arrest.

That's definitely fake, since the last thing to happen in QUEENS is Pfle's supposed 'death'.

I think it's from the fanbooks.

Online story.

I thought that she just took the drugs to deal with emotional pains, not physical.

Daily reminder that Deluge is a drug addict

The pure elements could've been concepts or prototypes. who knows, maybe the ones that created them intended to kill them all anyway once they got their data and the study was complete.

If you're talking about the PE drugs as opposed to BBC's. I think she only has to take them once every few days, and she can take more to power her up a bit, at least thats what I think it is

She took BBC's candy for emotional pains, but she also medicine that all the Pure Elements had to take.

they were taking some type of drug from the start. what she takes now is different and along with the original medicine.

what is Cherry's real power

Yeah, that's why I'm saying if you saw this chart beforehand and it actually clicked, it's spelling it out for you. She's completely stacked in stats compared to all of her classmates.

Posting best limited girl

That's not Mana.

agreed

Mana is pretty good, but Wedin has one of the best scenes in MGRP

It was in the last chapter in Aces that revealed she actually has to keep taking those healing medicine too like when she was still with the Pure Elements.She was begging BBC to give her the medicine since she was already coughing up blood.

It could also be possible that,Queens spoilers,Lazuline I made it that way because she was the professor since she probably wanted to increase their destructive capabilities,the nuke,but probably at the cost of their own health since she was testing it.

considering she could create sunlight as we saw with Marika, it should go way beyond just altering what you can see in a mirror.

Is that fire on her head actually real? If so, how has she managed to not accidentally set her school on fire 5 times already?

I think it's less on the mirror but more on the reflection.She was magnifying the light reflected to shine brighter to boost Marika.

Wedin is a good girl and a ideal magical girl one at that.She shouldn't be like Lame Lamey.

Her real power is light control through the medium of a mirror. So she can blind people with flashes of light and create sunlight to power up Marika.

Your headcanon is wrong. Cranberry is pure, the purest elf ever known.

Best limited

That's not the irish girl with a lot of willpower, nor is it the punk rock of 30 minutes friendship.

This is my headcanon.

She's the best in Limited and lewdest looking magical girl aside from Mao Pam and CQ Angel Hammer.

so she could've been the key to making Archimedes' death ray functional? A stronker meguca than she ever realized.

Translation never ,_,

I think she would be able to do that eventually.

Yes, she just didn't have much ambition.

Say what you want about Pythie, but she really did teach Cherry to unlock her true potential.

Wait for TL-kun to reach that user. We don't want him to go crazy like Fav and murder us all.

Even then she was just an average girl.

slut

>snuggling up to doggo, showing that there is still good in her heart
I'm not sure I understand your message, user. She's pure.

There better be a followup where La Pucelle teaches Snow White (male) how to get himself off

I would like a fight between Rain Pou and Prism Cherry

it'd end like the fight at the beginning of Rainbow Friendship

>Tfw you will never have Ripple or Swim Swim as your mousepad.

>Stop fighting and arguing about the whole thing! Please trust me, I'll protect you from meanie thing. Only our friendship will save you from sadness. Stop thinking about complicated thing, and submit to my friendship. The closer we are, the happier you will be. I am Puk Puck.. Can we become friend?

Technically if Cherry could blind Rain Pou, she could win.

WHERE CAN I GET THIS? I NEED THAT SWIM

She'd Taste the rainbow.No one can resist it.

I want to smash the rainbow.

You can't stop a druggie,hairfag, candy dealer and a crippled NTR'd girl Fuk Fuck

I AM STILL MAD

Only available at the C91 Comiket atm.

poor Tot Pop