Keijo

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/814640656878551042
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5kfh07/anime_and_money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing
the premise was a sport about tits and ass, and that's what it delivered

Not nearly enough episodes for sufficient character development and interaction.

Only one season.

Boring character designs coupled with American Gladiator if they used tits and ass instead of those giant Q-tip things.

having to wait for the awesomeness that will happen in seasons 2 and 3

No lolis.

first anime where the outline of characters was annoying. sometimes the black lines were thick and then thin and jagged.

Too many old hags, would have been better if they were all lolis.

No S2.

amazing QUALITY in final ep

Needed 2 cours.

>American Gladiator if they used tits and ass
Are you unironically implying this is a bad thing?

too good for the world

Every girl in this show were actually over 18 year old and had graduated highschool.

There wasn't really much nudity so buying BDs to have uncensored content was pointless for this series.

Homosexuals please leave.

Making second best girl job every single match.

The author plays is completely seriously which is kind of interesting in an absurdist way but ultimately gets boring quickly. He should have just gone the lazy route and made it heavy on fanservice.

>sexualizing the pure sport of Keijo

twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/814640656878551042

The girls were over the age of 16.

Too old.

Nozomi a best

>BRAAAAAAAAAPPP: The Anime

Trully the ass of a prize queen

It was a 4 episode joke spread across a 12 episode anime and however many manga chapters.

My wife Aoba is too cool to job.

>the plot moves in an anime
4/10

>the newest kyoanus slice of life where nothing happens for 12 episodes with /u/shit everywhere
10/10

Never change Sup Forums

Should have been a movie adaptation. It kind of lost its charm stretching it out over the course of 3 months. A solid 110 minutes of concentrated T&A would have been much better.

Will there be scale figures?

>sports anime kino
>a joke

In 5 years it will be one of those, "why wasn't this popular when it aired" animes.

We didn't get to see Miyata's parents fugg.
>Her mother probably did the daburu pissu during Miyata's conception

If you're answer is anything other than the QUALITY you have shit taste.

If they fix the quality in the Bluray all will be forgiven.

>animes

I didn't even get a little bit hard from this show. I honestly enjoyed it for the sport.

You don't watch animes and read mangas?

We stopped at two bombs

Retards decided they should watch Yaoi on Ice instead of Keijo and not give it its proper glory.

I unironically think that the final battle was the most intense fight of the season. For a show about ass 'n tiddies, it was certainly more creative than I thought it was going to be.

this

Miyata is getting one.

absolutely nothing. it was 10/10 adaptation

only downside was quality. VA was on point

I would rather it be a full season. Most of the cast was just touched on long enough to establish that they had some resemblance of a personality. I wouldn't mind a bit more to each of the girls.

I'd bet they did wonders with a shoestring budget, did it sell well enough to warrant S2/is there enough material for more?

best girl was robbed of a win

Yuri best friend's backstory wasnt fleshed out

not enough titty hypnosis

S2 never ever ;_;

No male self-insert.

Skipped the first third of the manga, which made the MC seem shallow and boring and didn't establish much about Keijo. Also the quality of the animation and sound design took a huge hit after the first episode.

how is that a bad thing

Nozomi is figuratively a male self insert.

There's nothing male about her figure.

Sayamom must have tried some new techniques she learned from the match that night

Nah, animation was still pretty solid up to the Cer-chan fight. Afterwards is when the budget suddenly disappeared.

>S2 never ever

>youmu gave birth to cirno

Agreed, I didn't see it as ecchi, it was a fun series.

>beach kun was the only nipple in the anime

It being made

The one thing that annoyed me is how fights would be put on hold when others when they cut to other characters. But apart from that loved every second of it.

This. Animation was beautiful throughout the season and then they started shitting the bed in the last two episodes. They probably ran out of budget.

I just felt bad for the jobber muscle girls. Every time you saw one, you knew they'd lose.

IT'S SO ROUND

Horrible adaption, skipped the first 35 chapters, left out most of the appeal of the manga and reduced it to "Whacky Sports with Tits and Asses LOLOLOL"

Well, they needed to showcase the Keijo itself to promote it. And you are suppose to read the manga itself anyway

The intro is so slow in the manga that they had to do what they did or they would have ended up with barely any battles and a one cour show that's all build up.

815 BDs / 45 DVDs on the first volume's first week, according to oricon rankings; this doesn't mean that the numbers will stay the same forever though. Even though I can't expect to know the answer, I wonder how many are actually needed for Xebec to pay itself, depending on how much of the anime was paid by the production committee. See this thread for more information: reddit.com/r/anime/comments/5kfh07/anime_and_money/

and yes, there's already enough chapters for a second season, but seems like Xebec is already busy with Full Metal Panic and Fafner

>Happy Nyuu Year

cirno the hayaiest

this makes me think that Sayaka's beach kuns (and Nozomi's beach kun nightmare) might not be adapted, if the first season (and probably second) didn't have time to explain what beach kun actually was.

I would like it to have been adapted since the beginning, but it would need more episodes to do that while ending where it ended, and other people might not have patience to sit through the first 34 chapters, they might assume that nothing much interesting would happen later and drop it.

Only this. Hadn't had this much fun since the first half of Ben-To

Only bad thing was no anti-aliasing or something in the animation, the edges were so rough

>anti-aliasing

It's something with the CR rip

Back to your vocal minority thread, faggots

If it was a 26 episode series then sure but in 12 episodes, adapting the first arc would have killed the anime even harder.

Is this anime valhalla where all the girls with shows that have ended go?

Cirno the flattest. Not even a B-cup on regular days!

It was too short.

This.

No nipples at all. Probably not even any in the BDs.

Nothing.

Not enough Yuri.

The fact that they're sisters makes that hotter.

season 2 will fix it

Which is a problem because every good anime series needs a mascot, and beachkun was Kaijo!!!!!!s

Unless they make Cerbutterus the anime mascot, but that will only work until the ass gains sentience and becomes the series main villain.

What were the powerlevels for the elite class again?

Maybe Beach-kun will have a good debut in s2, if it ever happens.

The fact that it was a thing to begin with.

The real question is the effect it had on manga sales and I remember people saying it wasn't good news.

iirc, Suruga's was like this:
1- Kaya
2- Maya
3- Sanae
4- Muromachi
5- Ayase
6- Nanase
7- Morimoto
8- Mai
9- Kei
10- Akari
11- Kaho
12- Saki
13- Tae

might've mixed 12 and 13 up though

The manga plays it too seriously, the anime got the balance right. eat shit mangafags

at least the best lewd moment in the series was animated

What's wrong with playing a serious sport seriously?