One Piece 851

So how OP is the meme meme fruit?

Reminder it is the older sister that will approve of who her little brother hangs around with

Reminder Reiju noticed Sanji has become a great person while being with the Strawhats maybe even a man she admires

Reminder Nami will learn a lot from Sanji from Reiju because big sisters pass on information of their siblings to potential love interests

Reminder Nami only pushes Sanji away because she doesn't realize he is from a completely broken and fucked up past just like her and that will get her wet

Reminder Nami will find new feelings for Sanji after this arc but the dynamic won't change between them other than maybe Nami blushing while acting tsundere

>year of brook
LOL

Thoughts?

Reminder that Monet is Cute.

>Puddingfags

Well it is the meme meme fruit, so let's make it an exploitable.

For an arc entirely about Sanji, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about Gin yet. It would've been interesting to see how much stronger he got over the years.

>Monets still alive guys, trust me

Too late for this arc. Oda and his editor both said it's about halfway done, so there's no room for another major player.

I maintain that he's probably a legit stronger fighter than Don Krieg, and had a level of compassion Krieg didn't. If anyone would have broken off from the Krieg pirates it'd have been him.

>P-Pudding is only putting on an act!

Depends on what the limits are to its ability. It can erase, transplant, or overwrite memories. Is the effect permanent? Does it exist for as long as the DF user is conscious like Sugar's hobby hobby fruit?

It can be as hax as Oda wants it to be. Could Pudding have transplanted all of a soldier's memories into Reiju and made her a henchman?

he's one of the guests

This chapter had so many badass panels, sanji crying, Brook vs Big mom, the meme meme fruit, goddamn.

Oda probably forgot about him. We got to see Helmeppo return, and even Bellamy.

She goes full King Crimson.

That's what Oda wants you to think before he suddenly brings him back and people start finding out he has been foreshadowing his return for the past 500 chapters.

Kuina has more of a chance of returning than Monet does.

nice
i didn't even read past the first line but i feel like considerable effort went into this

Well memory editing opens up a massive can of worms. It'd explain why Lola and Big Mom have such differing opinions on their relationship, for starters.

I love how exploitable these panels already are.

This is literally Heaven's Door

I just found one of his walls of text and just threw it on paint. The guy puts a bunch of energy into convincing people with shit no one reads

Big Mom being good and Pudding extremely evil would be good.

Calling it here; Pudding is only one of Big Mom's "favorites" because every time she fucks up she just pulls it out of Big Mom's memories.

It's a terrible day for rain

She already explained why she is big mom's favorite though. Speed reader

Reminds me more of White Snake.

Ah, yes, the explanation given by someone who can alter people's memories of her at will. Extremely credible.

We had a great chapter this week but honestly, do you guys think we need a new holocaust or something similar? I mean for all the Sanji/Nami fags I guess.

He's been through worse

Wasn't Pound surprised by Big Mom's indifference to him?

Or was a hated daughter, but found the Mem Mem fruit and swapped positions with a loved daughter (Lola being an obvious suspect).

It will be canon soon and you will just have to accept it.

That devil fruit sounds so stupid. I'm glad I quit reading One Piece before it became this retarded. Oda should have stuck with the "only 100 devil fruits in the world" idea.

can you name 100

you surely love to pull stuff out of your ass

That makes a ton of sense, because how the fuck did she get the vivre card otherwise?

2017 will be year of Brook

Are Sanji's memories altered too?

>brook isn't cool
>I don't like brook

kys

>fighting 1 v 1 with one of the Four Emperors
>talking mad shit the whole time

Brook is best skelly.

Shipping just isn't Oda's style. It's something lonely american otaku waste their time on

Here (you) go

It's what you're begging for right?

They are all clones right? They aren't his biological sons.

Give one good reason why you DON'T love him

Anybody can tell me how accurate this translation is?
I think it's a set up for the return of a Mr. Prince.

Still can't believe Brook called Big Mom "young Lady". The fucking nuts on this skeleton. How is it even possible for Sanji to get BTFO in terms of character in his own arc?

Holy shit Shanks' voice in the Funimation dub is awful.

he's a dick

A lot of characters are dicks. Zoro is a pretty big dick, Luffy is too at times.

He's going to join Germa, not SHs.

>He kills children.
>He's saw his nakama as tools to be thrown away.
>he only thinks about himself.

Pick one

The only thing I don't love about Ceasar is that he'll never be a nakama

She's expecting alladin.

Germa is seeking alliance with Big Mom, who Caesar is in trouble with as she is forcing him to do work he isn't able to complete, so by the end of the arc she'll probably want to kill him

Seems to have a similar insta-K.O. like Moriah's shadow snipping, but I doubt it has all the crazy extra shit on top that Moriah got.

So, great for a single encounter, but she's fucked if there's more than one person there.

>Zoro most likely killed people when he was a bounty hunter
>He can learn to care about his nakama
>That's just a personality trait and doesn't necessarily make him a bad person

And she already wants to kill Germa. Mad scientists should unite.

Yes he will

Vegapunk is better at science than him.

Caesar will hone his skills and surpass him

Things can only get better from this point. Right?

>Zoro most likely killed people when he was a bounty hunter
Killing criminals who have killed other people is not the same as killing children for fun and curiosity.

>Fun
It was in order to study gigantification

Strong enough to get Trump into office.

he abuses his mens loyalty for his amusement

>The same artists draws the same emotions the same way.
omgonetruepairingitis!

I want Nami to spook me.

I'm too lazy to go make a webm of him laughing when he was talking about the children dying because of the drugs he was giving.

Whatever you say, number two.

How anally devastated are anti-Jimbefags?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

OKay Sanji doesn't fucking deserve this.

First he gets tortured on tranny island, then he jobs for 200 chapters, and now he gets fucked by pudding and his own family?

Jesus Christ Oda, why? None of the other characters have had to deal with almost constant failure and pain like this. Robin's past is fucked sure, but at least she felt the love of a family before they all died, Brook had it bad to but once again Brook had it great before shit went South.

Here's a timeline of Sanji's miserable existence:
Horrible pain and rejection delivered by his own family
Homeless and watches his new father eat his own leg
Gets to have fun cooking for a while
Gets to have fun with strawhats for a while
Hey it's looking pretty good
Oh wait I'm a jobber
Oh fuck now I'm literally just comedic relief and my nose won't stop bleeding
Jobbing to Vergo
Jobbing to Doffy
Oh my family is back, and they're worse now somehow
Now I'm a prisoner and there's no way out, at least I have this cute wif-
Oh

>FUCK

>FUCK

They're his wife's sons and call him father.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

Suddenly I'm interested in her specific standards for the potential husband.
It would be hilarious if she will fall head over heels for Sanji by the end of this arc despite being the only attractive woman whom he will flat out reject no matter the circumstances.

>Jobbing to Vergo
Not quite.
>Jobbing to Doffy
Everybody """"jobbed"""" to Doffy

Will the suffering this arc actually break Sanji and change his character? There's no way Sanji comes out of this arc as the same character he was coming in.

If his attitude towards women doesn't become more subdued and cautious Oda will cement his hack status.

>his wife's sons
Hmmmmm
>tfw cucked by eugenics "scientists"

>OKay Sanji doesn't fucking deserve this.
He's
1. Going to prove to his family that he's the only good to ever come out of his bloodline
2. Finally be free from his past
3. Get a more than decent amount of character development
4. Continue to be one of the best things that happened to the strawhats
5. Do the thing that Sanji does by staying out of the fighting until the right time to move appears, like he did in Alabasta

Why does Oda hate Sanji so much?

safest bet of a change would be where he finally rejects a pretty girl because her soul is 'ugly' or something along those lines, showing he's still a pervert but he takes the woman's character into account or something.

he's obviously never going to hit Pudding because it'd break his personal code

if Pudding's in any way redeemable by the end he'll forgive her because of his infamous 'a man forgives a woman's lies' line, but only in that circumstance.

also possible is Nami ends up saving him and he changes from lusting after all women to literally Nami is his one true waifu now and he just redoubles his efforts on her alone.

I want his attitude to be subdued and changed, but I don't think it should go away forever.

Of course, I know that if he makes heart eyes just one time Post-WCI, trolls/speedreaders will jump on it even if he gets toned down overall.

Cook....Cuck

It was Sanji's destiny. Now we just have to wait and see if he'll unfuck and uncuck himself in this arc

He realized just what a shit character he had written, so he's going to break him down and build him back up again, only less shit this time.

No matter what happens this arc will be good for giving us second-best girl.

Robin a besto.

Carrot is Cute and a Nakama

I hate seeing Sanji suffer. He doesn't deserve this.

carrot a massive shit

I struggle to think of a less dimensional character ever

Post yfw Luffy tells Big Mom to her face that he will be pirate king before escaping with everyone and maybe the poneglyph shit.

He really doesn't deserve any of it, he's a good soul, it genuinely hurts to see his suffering, more so than any other character even

FLIK FLIK?

>not understanding whats happening

Can't wait until Sanji kicks so much ass this arc that Pudding gets wet over him and we end the arc with her waving him goodbye promising she'll save her virginity for him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS CHINESE SUBFORCED
I LIKE SEEING FILM GOLD PROGRESS THOUGH

>cute girl
>bland
ha you're funny user