Flip Flappers

How many dai dai dais can you say without breathing?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kc5ea
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujynv0pRdmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, were they in pure illusion the whole time?

What happened to the real world?

I'm so confused.

How many does it take to fix the shit ending?

>Wait, were they in pure illusion the whole time?
Yes
>What happened to the real world?
Nothing

WHY DID PAPIKA WANT TO EAT UEXKULL?

WHO WAS BU-CHAN'S BRAIN?

WHAT WAS ANOTHER BUST?

>See Cocona? A little blood wont stop me from making you feel good

This scene gives me a huge grin everytime. What a dork.

Nothing like some placenta eating on your first date.

Uexkull is a symbol of fertility and of female reproductive anatomy.
Papika has a taste for it.

>WHY DID PAPIKA WANT TO EAT UEXKULL?

Papika is a dog and they like to chase small animals.

>WHAT WAS ANOTHER BUST?

A girl that wasn't real compatible with Papika, she died.

>WHO WAS BU-CHAN'S BRAIN?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

what a cute

I think another bust might've been Papika remembering a failed attempt to enter by herself in the PI

>she died
Papika didn't seem to care.

It's not fair.

>Cockona

>she can be your girlfriend i guess
Gets me every fucking time.

>Best girl wins best boy
>Yurifags on suicide watch
It's perfect.

>on suicide watch
Nigga my neck is so welled up with good feelings right now it'd break the noose. I got the love I wanted

>best boy
Pretty sure YYK would kick Papito in the black hole.

It was Yayaka's plan to get the rabbit all along, who needs Cocona she's a dork

I don't see how Mimi claiming the Salt bowl has anything to do with yurifags being on suicide watch.

She's not the only dork

Maybe, but the bust girl seems to have shorter hair.

Greatest love story ever told. They can give YYk their daughter to keep the tradition.

There's a newer updated version btw.

Would this show be better if both Papika and Cockona had boyfriends?

Absolutely hilarious to watch people do a 180 on what's good for her

This. Purest love in years. Eat your heart out Shakespeare.

>Cocona gets fucked by a dog
>Cat gets to fuck rabbit
>Salt fucked a crocodile
>Nyunyu rode on a swan
Was this show secretly a bestiality anime?

(You)

Papika is Cocona's boyfriend.

Let me get this straight, did Salt create a barrier world using the Elpis machine to stop Pure Illusion from seeping through?

look closer, you can see the hair going behind her shoulders and under her back.

Also, there is an indentation on her ankle underneath the suit- where the anklet should be right?

Sorry, I only accept legal tender.

>expected a best 3 friends end
>oh well at least Yayaka can still have a chance in fanfic...
>PPKxCCN literally flew off together
I... its okay...

Mimi made Pure Illusion real, Elpis enabled Salt to manifest his own, wich in turn became real because Mimi made Pure Illusion real

Yayaka is still cute and that's what matters.

No, his layer just mixed in and became a part of the greater Pure Illusion, which itself seems to based on Carl Jung's idea of the Collective Unconscious.

What started the seeping through even, wasn't that Mimi and Cocona?
Or was there never a seeping through and instead everyone was already in PI?

>Elpis enabled Salt to manifest his own
So when Cocona temporarily vanished, did she get transported to Salt's PI? It was all so grey and dull.

>Yuri end get
I am okay with this.

Y..ya that's true... She will always be best girl, this actually makes her best girl.

Salt overlaid his PI overt Mimi's to disrupt her absolute control over it. His goal was just to throw a wrench in her plans and putting a foreign PI in her way accomplished that.

That's why after confronting him, she was forced to henshin. Without control over the space around them, she couldn't create more mooks or reverse time anymore. She was effectively cornered and forced to actually enter the fight personally.

I need this Papika with a penis, NOW.

Mimi was trying to tear down the world and recreate it for Cocona, so Mimi was causing PI to start seeping through.

>Greatest love story
I just tried to fish the archive and see how I called it a week ago and found out this is a fucking meme.

Salt transformed Mimi's PI into his own, and Cocona never left it till the end

>recycled animation with different color scheme end
Fixed it for you, I was wondering how they would make the deadline.

>no kiss
I'm not 100% satisfied, probably around 85%. Even a peck on the cheek would've been great.

>those two, it's not fair
>I told you it won't work with you and me
If I ever get a gorillion dolllars I'm funding my own anime where a childhood friend named Yaya wins the mc.

it is unironically true for Flip Flappers. It is one of the best love stories in anime right now.

She had her moment to shine, it was time to let the main characters get their spotlight

>not understanding that's intentional symbolism

Flip Flap can do no wrong, everything is either intentional or symbolism

this is a joke I love this anime

DEEP
E
E
O

Okay, I kind of got the gist of it.

But why was everyone saying they couldn't enter Pure Illusion anymore when in the end montage they're back in their own world? How did they even get back to their home reality? I can understand Cocona and Papika but what about the others. Which reality exists withing pure illusion?

Yeah. This was my call

It was pottery, user. Notice how the dog is blushing this time. They are in heat and the creppy thing was that Cocona's mom was watching with a big smile.

>What started the seeping through even,
Mimi getting sharded. This event for whatever reason drastically reduced the friction between the real world and Pure Illusion making it easier for people (like the amorphous children) and other objects to flip flap through the boundary.
Salt's plan was to use the ELPIS to set things back. Putting in an artificial layer to buff the friction back up to where it should be. Cocona ultimately rejects this, and in the end the world is restored to the way its been all season.

>people complain about how the ending was so shallow and simple nobody will remember it
>threads are still full of people trying to make sense of it

It was Pure Illusion's defense mechanism telling Cocona she couldn't go anymore, possibly Salt wanting his daughter to stay safe and not go on wacky adventures with Papika anymore

>But why was everyone saying they couldn't enter Pure Illusion anymore when in the end
That wasn't the real world but another illusion, and PI influences the people in it with its nature.

Flip Flappers is a story of adventure and getting your mom to accept that you're banging her best friend.

It's just a different shader.

Yayaka probably already engages in secret orgies with the amorphous children, it's all good.

Here, my last contribution for FLFL.
>Papika noise compilation ep 1-13 (performance by M.A.O)
>streamable.com/kc5ea

Artbook when (if ever)?

Full ost when?

Papika figure when?

Don't be so greedy. Yayaka has taken up far more than enough spotlight for the second half already. Plus she still has the most individual fan art in the show. Give the spotlight back to PapiCoco, kitty.

What do you think Papika was talking to Mimi about? She was asking for permission to wed Cocona!

THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY GAY IT'S PLATONIC LOVE RETARDS

I thought they were already symbolically married, twice.

That's actually kinda neat
>Salt never wanted to send his daughter to PI and regrets forcing the responsibility on her
>his PI has everyone insist PI's CLOSED and that she can never, ever go back because he wants to atone and protect his little girl
Maybe Salt wasn't such a bad dad after all.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Yeah, platonically gay, nerd.

I think you've scraped so hard that by now there's a big hole where the bottom of the barrel was.

STRAIGHT (not)

Err this picture doesn't even make since to me since Papika is actually mai waifu.

Cocona fucked you're waifu

Good work compiling this altogether. Episode 7 was a goldmine for Papika sounds.

>bawling Papika

I didn't want to hear this again, it's too sad.

>cocona fucked my daughteru
Good.

How long do this after-final-episodes do they last?

I might not be here tomorrow for the whole day, if I'm not and my email somehow didn't reach card user could anyone of you tell him to add mine?
Please.
And thank you.

Manga should deliver more answers and a superior ending.

>Manga
yo what

It's s doujin.

Stop posting this in every thread. I don't want to pick up another Ayanero work.

They probably fuck each other but there's no way they'd let someone as disappointing as Yayaka join in.

Those lips are too much.

Season 2 preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujynv0pRdmI

Reminder that Papika is in her 30s and raping her best friend daughter RIGHT NOW.

I really like the detailed lips

>search the artist on the panda
>only 12 results
Fuck. Why do you do this to me?

>YYK shitposters getting this desperate

How'd you react if on New Year's Eve they announce a special OVA?

None of the girls are gay.

Homumado is a giant age gap too and nobody complains, my dear kitten.

An actual reason not to kill myself.

It just isn't fair.