Ameritards who call soda "pop"

>Ameritards who call soda "pop"

>Eurofaggots who call soft drinks "soda"

I call it sodapop

>europeans who say "water with gas"

The Midwest. You should actually be angry at those who call all pop 'coke'.

>flag

ignored

>eurofaggots who drink sugary poison

This, stupid cousin fuckers.
>"I'll have a coke."
>"What kind?"
>"Pepsi."

Isnt it Canadians that call it "pop"?

I don't like it either. Always call it soda out of spite even though pop is more common in my part of the Midwest. Sounds so juvenile.

Depends on what part of the U.S you are in. Some call is pop. Some call it sodapop. Some call is soda.
Then you got those retards from Texas who think everything is coke.

Midwesterners do too.

>Eurofags who call soda سوډا

Nah, they call dog semen pop.

makes sense

I've never heard heard that before. That's crazy.

lmao

its called POP

end of story

>meanwhile in australia
>"can I get a coke"
>"no."
>"ok what do you have?"
>"sprite, PEPSI..."
>"yeah that's what I said, a coke"
>"ok I'll just put through your P E P S I there sir"
>*customer explodes*

Maybe they do idk. I just know we call it pop or sodapop in swOhio. I visted family in Mobile, AL and got a Sprite when asked if I wanted a Coke. Bullshit.

Ohio agrees leaf bro.

I'm from Alaska, always called it "pop," until I moved to Texas. Don't know exactly what we call it here, but "pop" definitely gets strange looks.

u mad?

Why are they called pudding pops?

I'm pretty sure the only reason Pepsi is profitable is because it's the only option you have for cola at alot of restaraunts.

Washington and Oregon faggots call it "pop" too.

In the UK, generally, I'd say "coke" to mean coca cola or pepsi or similar and "lemonade" would be Sprite or similar.

You'd call either just "fizzy drinks" I suppose

pops short for popsicle

Americans who call sodapop what?

It's called pop

"soda" in the UK is soda water.
"pop" isn't anything

in the south it's sodey water

>Americans call carbonated piss 'beer'

Shut your fucking cocksucking gay mouth faggot. You lost to fucking birds you sons of cheap whores. You anustralians don't have the right to do or say anything after such embarrassing failure. Tie a hangmans noose and hang your self imbecile. You guys lack the brain to do anything right fagggots.losing to birds is proof you anustralians have low iq and are retarded. even birds outsmarted your yellow skinned bitch ass. Pea brain dumb fucks. Even the aboriginals there are smarter than you unevolved apes.

it's still a shitty music genre

>jews still shill EU

Canadian-American here, it's soda here and pop in Canada.

that was new Zealand

You've probably never been here. We've stepped up our beer game immensely. That being said, I've had real czech pilsner, and german dortmunder and kolsch and that is where my beer boner will always be.

I hate when they ask you what you want, you say coke and they say all they have is pepsi
I hate pepsi products