HR 38

You haven't even contacted your senators and reps yet have you?

It's the best pro-gun legislation which you have seen for years and better than any legislation we will see for another decade and you honestly aren't contacting and calling your senators or sharing this with as many pro-gun voices as possible even though you know that we will never get something like this for a very very long time... why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sfgate.com/news/article/House-committee-set-to-pass-bill-to-dramatically-12392525.php
youtu.be/I-b_1fx-_uA
nraila.org/articles/20171129/house-judiciary-committee-green-lights-reciprocity-bill
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Mx2UcSEvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mostly because I suck. Link?

Supreme court failed to hear that last "assault weapons" case and I would rather have suppressors than reciprocity since I live in the middle of Texas?

"Democrats could block the bill in the Senate through a filibuster, but Thompson said with several Democrats from conservative states facing re-election next year, the bill’s opponents may not be able to muster even the 41 senators needed to keep the measure from coming to a vote"

Hear that? It means that hope is not lost.

m.sfgate.com/news/article/House-committee-set-to-pass-bill-to-dramatically-12392525.php

My rep is for it, but my Senator is Chuck Schumer.

>being able to CC in places like NJ or NYC

Imagine the butthurt.

youtu.be/I-b_1fx-_uA

nraila.org/articles/20171129/house-judiciary-committee-green-lights-reciprocity-bill

Let's go people

So...it just reiterates the 2nd Amendment?

still send a message to some reps and senators, or don't listen to me. I have no right to boss anybody around

>we need to make a law that states rights are rights and cannot be taken away
wew

not only that, it would according to the GOA and Mac from Military Arms Channel it would actually allow someone out of state to carry a standard capacity magazine in states rhat prohibit it, basically allowing anyone to legally spit on California's gun/clipazine bans

hoosier reporting in, Donnelly is pretty progun already and he's facing a tough reelection so I'm sure he'll vote for it

>clipazine

OP i dont meant to derail your thread and i 100% support this entirely, but lets remember the last time something similar to this was signed. Firearms Owners Protection Act was signed in 1984 protecting all gun owners with rights for interstate travel while in your vehicles (and other provisions i cant remember, look it up). BUT RIGHT BEFORE Reagan signed the FOPA, some cock sucking fucking kike known as William Hughes (D - NJ) slipped in a last minute change and it got signed.

We need to be very careful about this this time around, and i hope everyone is on the lookout for some HUGE gun control agenda hidden in an act thats being signed to "help us"

Hope everyone keeps this in mind.

Because im nice:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

Paul Ryan, the Rino rat fuck that he is, sat on this bill for a year only to push it directly after a mass shooting, it breaks my fucking heart that these vermin fuck us over more than democrats ever could

ya I know, likely a meme stock ban?

so being from NH where there is no required CC license how does this work for me if I were to go into MA which does require a license.

state I.D.

I urge anyone to listen to MAC's new video on the matter

youtu.be/I-b_1fx-_uA

Yep, the fucking Hughes amendment, and you notice no one has mentioned repealing it. Because the Republican party doesn't care about gun rights, they'll just not pass new restrictions.

oh hell yeah. I hope this passes, I never really feel the need to carry up in NH but working in some shady parts of MA I would

>BUT RIGHT BEFORE Reagan signed the FOPA, some cock sucking fucking kike known as William Hughes (D - NJ) slipped in a last minute change and it got signed.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6Mx2UcSEvQ

Remember that last time the machine gun ban was voted against AND THEY COUNTED IT AS VOTED FOR ANYWAYS.

There will be another mass shooting the day of they vote on it and it will be shelved just like SHARE Act

That is one of the most frustrating things i have watched in so long.

get

hmmmmmmmmmmm
I thought about this when i read the op. This would make a California visit interesting.

>go to cali
>somehow get cc noticed by hyper vigilant partial weapons trained transgender hippies
>"YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT HERE"
>police arrive and explain to the he/she
>Ma'am? he is within his right to have a concealed weapon since he has an out of state drivers license. The defacto CC ban only applies to wards of california.
>cali citizens are literally oppressed while visitors bask in freedom under the cali sun.

i want this to happen. i hope it does but i feel it's like a 5 year old girl asking for a pony.

I hope you die in a car accident tonight.

this is about gun rights, not gun control silly

The amount of shit we could give Calicucks on this board would triple, and that's saying something.

>b-but my nice weather
>b-b-but my surfing
>it's not so bad to have neutered, registered guns that we can't carry and can't afford to shoot, c-california stronk

>a bitter, impotent poster provides a picture of the creature that swam off with his willy as he bitches about gun control threads

I really don't understand why nobody has brought this to court. The vote failed. Repealing it should be a cut and dry case.
I'm sure some faggot judge would say "nuh-uh. It's legit now because it became accepted over time" or some shit though.

>I'm sure some faggot judge would say "nuh-uh. It's legit now because it became accepted over time" or some shit though.
This is actually a real, accepted legal thing that I've forgotten the word for, but more or less it's what would happen.

It's not always done in a way that screws over traditional Americans, either.
>just seems that way

As to why nobody did earlier... it is a mystery to me.

>a thread concerning current legislation of weapons isn't weapons related

I always thought that because its easier to make a law than it is to repeal a existing law. I know there has been the two case over building machines with both holder and lynch but kept getting shot down because we said so.

I'm starting to dislike this meme

Why are we voting through the one that sucks dick, and not the one that allows for any permit not just home state?

Why aren't we forwarding the one that says the presumption is on the citizen not law enforcement, which means a CA/NY/NJ cop can't say "Well, I've never seen a permit from [your county of issuance] so I'm gonna detain you until I can ascertain the authenticity of the document"

Goddamnit, this is okay, but goddamn.

nope, it's politics.

I fucking hate having to go to pol for the 1 and only thing that relates to both boards. Can we just keep the thread up here while it's being civil please.

>starting
jew-shark was never likeable in the first place.

>they can pass this but not the SHARE Act
I honestly would never set foot in some antigun shithole of a state on my own free will, but I guess as long as it causes liberal butthurt...

even worse than chuck shuma, cuck bugman Jeff Denham. All he does is play with that peanut puppet all day.

This image should be an instant ban

You do realize every state is pro gun right? Almost as if it’s federally legal to own a gun anywhere in the nation ?

Are you retarded? This isn't bartering

Basically, and it's a big FUCK YOU to anyone that tries to interpret the 2A like a twat

Isn't aware of the existence of New York, California, Illinois, etc where the 2nd Amendment only exists for cops and the rich lol

Ok so why can't we get the share act?

You forgot Hawaii where some faggot judge claimed that the 2nd amendment doesn't actually give individuals the right to bear arms. Nobody cares enough about the state to take them to court, so the 2nd doesn't really apply there.

Is there anything people from outside the USA can do to help? I'll vouch for your gun rights

Move here, settle in a purple state and vote pro-2A.

What are you talking about ? Ever been to the Delaware river valley in ny? Everyone is poor as fuck and everyone has guns

Go shooting in ny all the time and everyone I see at the ranges are poor hillbillies no idea what your talking about

Addendum: NYC and Long Island

I wouldn't mind living in the USA and already got a travel visa but I'm not a university graduate (made my own money) and got no direct family with US citizenship so unless I pull an ilegal ayyy lmao I don't think I can enter

Thank you based janitor

NYC is completely different from anywhere in the country no other city like it and Long Island is a shithole why would you even want to go in the first place

Just pull an illegal who gives a shit you wouldn’t be the first or last, as long as you pay taxes it’s all good

You remember when everyone petitioned for net neutrality a dozen times? I'm so glad we made a difference.

That honestly makes my blood boil.

"Net Neutrality" was anything but

>courts find that states have to allow some kind of CCW to be in compliance with the 2A
>Hawaii hasn't issued a single CCW permit in a decade
>nobody cares
Hawaii is a weird state where the laws literally don't apply. Unsurprisingly corrupt and druggy ridden as fuck.
If you have a sufficient amount of money then they let you in anyways. Forget what the dollar value is, think it's either 50 or 500k, but if you got the cash education doesn't matter. You don't even have to pay it, just have it available and feed them some line about looking to start a business or invest in america.

>legal rule literally prohibiting ISPs from discriminating against specific content or services
>this takes more time, effort, and cost then not discriminating. But these costs could more than be made up for via totally not extortion and other various forms of exploitative business practices
>prohibits them from taking a side, and is therefore just about the definition of neutrality
explain yo'self, nigguh

Uh huh.

Because California is fucking known for respecting federal law, amirite.

And yet no American revolution.

500k or a million. And you have to 'invest' that money into a business employing more than a certain amount of people.

I'm in California in an anti-gun county. It would make both my senators and reps blood boil. It would be delicious.

This. Places like NY, MA, NJ, CA are going to just arrest out of staters CCWing anyway. It's not like the politicians will ever have to worry about paying out for lawsuits, that's what the taxpayers are for.

How nu r u

my favorite board

>a smart contributing white person needs to spend a million bucks to move to the us
>some 5 foot tall 80 iq mestizo or indigenous Mexican subhuman welfare leeching gibz nonwhite can walk across the border and have 6 kids and get all the wet late they want and be protected by the state or city
We really need a turner diaries style violent revolution.

I'll look into it, thanks for the info, here have a CIA operative having to do street clearing operations after having his KGB cover being blown

It's quite a world isn't it?

People who are sick of having their liberties constrained, or paying too much tax can't move to the US, the one country in the world where these principles are at least given lip service, but everyone else seems to be able to do it just fine.

DONT SLANDER LONG ISLAND
ITS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN SHOOT WITHOUT DRIVING TEN DAYS
t. east brooklyn

*welfare*

Nj will respect it if your legal with it but I’m sure they’ll give you a hard time because it’s very out of the ordinary here and cops keep an extra eye on people with guns because usually if you carry a gun here your up to shady shit, it’s a little different in states not dominated by farmland and gas stations

Do they always do this after a mass shooting?

But if they notice it, wouldn't that be open carry which is illegal in CA?

>ITT: cuck faggots that dont carry where its banned anyone, listening to unjust laws that impact your freedom.

I carry wherever i want anyway unless theres a metal detector. Guess this would help if i actually had to use my weapon tho.

those are some respectable trips, my man. And yeah, Bugmen seeking to break free always seem to have a hard time just doing it without encouragement and a push toward doing it.

Unless you're printing

Thank you sir. Ive CC'd in NYC, LA and Chicago. Fuck those places tho, literal third world shitholes and the reason this country is getting so shitted up.

It's really easy to not print. I've carried for 3 or 4 years now at a public university. Never gotten made once (or I'd be expelled).

I don't carry on military bases or other felony-causing locations but that's because I have this fancy that I would be tempting fate to give me some medical emergency that has me sent to the hospital and the gun discovered. Falling down a flight of stairs, seizure, I don't know.

But the non-printing part is super easy, I can carry a Glock 19 in most any clothing without people realizing it, and a Glock 43 in anything I own without printing.

>no direct family with U.S. citizenship
How do they prove that they're your family? Couldn't somebody just claim that they have a long lost bastard brother in *insert country here*?

shhhhhh, CTR shitposter here, Id kindly like to ask you to delete your post thanks!

does this mean I can keep my shoulder thing that goes up?

I give it until the end of the century, once the democrats' pet minorities start trampling on American values in a far-reaching manner, you'll start to see lynchings and bombings. The only thing keeping it back now is the Republican party has been able to retain control of part of the government giving whites some form of redress. As soon as we enter the demographic winter thing will start to get violent and that's the only real solution.

NJ cops don't give a shit. At worst they would fine you a heavy fine because they need that money to make up for their ever shrinking funding.

Kill yourself you unamerican twat

Reciprocity doesn't mean shit for the majority of us and won't do a goddamn thing for people living in states that aren't already shall issue because this will be challenged in at least two districts as soon as it passes.

>Vermont or Idaho declares their State ID to be a carry permit
>Hilarity ensues

Supreme Court has already found for many years that the 14th Amendment does exactly that for any situation where being a nigger might limit your rights...but they don't want to do the same for the 2nd Amendment.

Look at "incorporation under the 14th Amendment" for more info. Bottom line: 14th Amendment says that states can't do anything to restrict any of the other freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution...but they apply it only with "civil rights" and yet exclude firearm rights, one of the most basic of civil rights. Thus, if you are a nigger you must be treated the same in every state or the Feds will shut that shit down. (A private restaurant owner in Alabama can't serve only whites or have segregated dining areas/bathrooms.) If you are a firearm owner, the Feds don't give a tenth of a fuck about what states do to curtail your rights under the US Constitution.

Yep. I thought he was one of the good guys for a long time. Stood up when others wouldn't. Little did I know that he was just trying to give a little head nod to the Tea Party without actually doing anything useful. He should be ashamed.

Or better yet, you can be part of the "diversity lottery" and step ahead of all of your fellow immigration applicants if you're from somewhere that doesn't have a lot of immigrants to the US. Then, through "chain immigration," you can load up all your family and friends from your Muslim shithole. All the while a Canadian citizen who lives 50 miles north of the Maine border and wants to relocate is given a ration of shit because he isn't from Niggermuslimstan.

I got my CC permit a few years before the law went into effect. I'm glad I got it anyway, but I'm happier it's no longer necessary. It's frustrating that we can't leave New England (legally) without locking our carry pistols up. I'm astonished even VT has reciprocity for us.

kys

I personally think this has good odds of passing. Republicans have sufficient control of the house, senate, and presidency to pass this barring any unlikely defections from the party line by more liberal republicans. The only place I'm worried about is the senate where the majority of red is slimmer. I expect a few democrats to defect and vote yes on this law as some of them live in conservative states and are facing re-election.

lol no, not every state is pro-gun, california's politicians are decidedly ANTI-gun, they just can't so as much as they'd like about it because the people want their guns.

>Expecting the same cucks who helped push through slidefire stock bans to help

LINK THAT SHIT
Iv been emailing my senetors to the point of harrasment

That's why I think la, Portland, seattle, San fran, and San Diego should be nuked.