What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpf-film.org.uk/films/a-silent-voice
twitter.com/AllTheAnime/status/809746621135261696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bully her bullies.

Join them

Bully her and hope she likes me.

Create a elobrate plan to make her fall in love with me.

And finally end up in a gay relationship with her bully
>t. Sahara

I used to love school life anime when I first got into it but now that several years have passed since high school I can't watch any of it without getting depressed and realizing that I'll never be that young and carefree again.

Protect her

blu-ray when? I love watching girls get bullied, so watching a cute disabled girl get bullied is going to be a dream come true.

in february

Bully her into an abandoned classroom then rape her

How do you feel about elementary school settings then?

lmao how can she be bullied if she can't hear?

Can deaf girls scream if you rape them?

I don't think it would happen so soon. The movie is still making money in theaters. It made 300Mil after exiting the top 10. I'm guessing April for the BDs.

>Comfort Misha

CHEX

is there any way to watch this movie outside of japan? fucking hell it's been 4 months and this is nowhere to be found. I watched kimi no na wa and kizu a few weeks after they came out but this is not in torrents nor streaming?

>Throw Misha's fat gay ass down the stairs

You passed your chance to watch it in Scotland. I drove there from mainland EU and it was worth 3 days of my NEET time. Maybe next year it will get licensed in the west.

jpf-film.org.uk/films/a-silent-voice

twitter.com/AllTheAnime/status/809746621135261696

Will be plenty of opportunities to watch it early this year in the UK.

>3 days trip to Scotland
guess I will wait for the blurays

bully her so much that she won't ever forget about me, then when she's older and hot, come and apologize, make her dependent on me so that she only loves me.

I hope the movie is as adorable as the manga is.
Best love story in anime?

Yamada's other movie is the best love story in anime. But this one had cute feels.

It started good and promising then took a massive nose dive in the second half.

doujins when?