Who is the best Hibikek and why is it Asuka?

Who is the best Hibikek and why is it Asuka?

I depsise asuka. Everything she does is fake

Kumiko because she's the fluffiest.

Kumiko will always be the best because of fluff.

LESBIANS.

REINA + TAKI

You're a dumbass.

KUMIKO + SHUUICHI

This is obvious.

Same seiyuu as my wife Mugi.

One can only hope so. They always get so nervous around each other and try to avoid each other, they'll have to approach this soon enough.

She needs to die. I hate her.

>mating ritual.webm

Guys, explain me a scene where Asuka is showing Kumiko her sneakers and then came Kaori and tied them for her and said some stuff that implied that someone gave them to her, please.

How can she keep getting away with it?

Kumiko is the best. Asuka is the one I most want to be because she gets to touch the fluff.

She made a good final boss for the series.

What was the point of this scene?
I just finished marathoning both seasons, but I couldn't point out the meaning.

they are/she feels like they are treating her like a kid and it pisses her off? I don't know. Don't bother paying too much attention to Asuka, she's shit.

I'm like Asuka except I have no talent and nobody cares about me.

Kumiko please leave

At least your mom didn't slap you in front of teachers and students. ...right?

>shoes barely fit
>here Asuka, let me tie them up tight for you without asking
She basically triggered Asuka as she reminded her of her mother. Asuka's whole thing is hiding who she is and internalizing her anger, so only the viewer and Kumiko (who sees through people) got to see how livid she actually was.

It was one of the hints that Asuka has deep seated issues, that she's more than just a bitch on the inside.

I caught up with the last episodes today. I didn't read the threads but I imagine Sup Forums was butt mad because they omitted the performance (which they kinda had to) but I thought the ending was really great.

I loved how Kumiko looked up to Asuka and at least in the end Asuka looked like she really grew up and became a more open and loving person.

I don't think Kumiko is very interested in shuuichi. Not sure why her friends try to ship her with him

>muh mental disorders
thank god she fucked off

>they'll have to approach this soon enough.

The show is over and in the end they never got even remotely close to each other romantically. But hey, you can write a fanfic about it or something.

I didn't say disorder, I said she has issues. Just about everyone does, especially in this show.

She's still pissed at him for what he did last year. They get together in the LN, but I don't remember when.

I figured they didn't bother showing it because it would just be the same shit from nationals. S2 was an entertaining watch, but it just went through dumb drama of week phases. At least the drama in S1 was believable and somewhat realistic. There was also less music and Kumiko was a bit too melodramatic for my liking compared to her regular demeanor.

Do Shuuichi fags not realize it's them that are constantly wearing goggles, overinterpreting every scene and crawls back to "muh LN" when all else fails? The show may well not have any sequel to resolve that part and it didn't need to touch Kumiko's romantic life since she got plenty of character development this season.

Are you literally shaking now?

they can't handle that anime kumiko is a lesbian

what did he do last season?

Both seasons take place in their freshman year. She asked him if he was coming over for dinner in front of his friends and he said "don't talk to me, ugly".

He basically panicked; he's liked her for a while and they grew up together. He's been on her shit list ever since.

It's just a revolutionary new way of telling a romance story. Keep the "love interest's" screentime to the bare minimum to the point where he almost becomes a background character. Make the girl seem not interested in the guy at all until the very last episode when.... she still shows no interest in him at all and goes on to confess her love to some senpai she admires. Truly, this was the greatest love story never told.

damn, why don't a remember this. That shit hits close to home

she had his hairpin on her music sheet stand during nationals. That's more effort to carry around, take out, and put on there than actually just wearing it in my opinion. Pretty much symbolism for her relationship with him. Doesn't want him or anyone else to see her around wearing it

That's surprisingly sweet.

Carrying around a hairpin is not much effort, user. It's a hairpin. But I agree, it was a nice gesture showing that she has finally forgiven him and is now ready to go back to the platonic friendship they once had.

It's more effort than clipping it in your hair once, that's my point. She wanted to appreciate his gift to her, but she's too stubborn to actually wear it and give him the satisfaction, so she had to put the extra effort into being all incognito about it.

>women

what? she clipped the hairpin to the music sheet once and that's it. since she got it when they were traveling to the concert it's not that much of an effort at all and it certainly takes less than having to wear it every morning and explain to your female friends why you picked up that hairpin. stop over analyzing shit.

She doesn't want to show how in love she is. That's why she kept it near the sheet, which has nothing else on it.

Asuka secretly hates Kaori. That's why she invited Bucho to the cafe but didn't ask Kaori until the latter insisted on tagging along.

>That's why she invited Bucho to the cafe but didn't ask Kaori until the latter insisted on tagging along.
I completely forgot about this, when did it happen?

I noticed that too, but Kaori was at the pool with her, they sat next to each other at the Senior reception, and Kaori knows her well enough that she know Asuka's mother's favorite food.

I think Kaori likes Asuka more than Asuka likes her, but they're still friends.

take off those goggles, it's embarassing.

Stop shaking.

Why would I be shaking? Shuufags are the ones who got utterly BTFO by Kyoani.

In turn, Haruka secretly resents Asuka but only Kaori knows it.

You mean the yurifags that kept whining till the end? Still nothing can match the absolute asshurt that episode 12 delivered.

Wait what

Where is this from

She was ranting about Asuka's specialness to Kaori during Asuka's absence. Also the reason why she accepted the solo part Taki was offering her. he didn't like how the others depended too much on Asuka as if she was special. Also, can't get over how she landed the presidency like a hand-me-down.

I took away that she thought Asuka wasn't all she was cracked up to be, since she knew her better than everyone else.

I thought she didn't want to be President either, she wanted Asuka like everyone else.

Well, I never liked Reina too much, but it seems to me that Kumirei shippers have taken it fairly well all things considered. At least they have had plenty of cute moments from season 1 and early season 2 to remember.

Shuufags literally got nothing out of this show other than crushed hopes, anger and resentment, to the point where they now have to pretend a fucking hairpin they show for 2 seconds was some sign of eternal love. In a way, that hairpin truly symbolized her relationship with Shuuichi, it got about the same amount of development and screentime.

>Another shipfaggotry thread.
I swear, I wish all of you were gassed so we could have a quality thread for once.

Increasingly shaking as you're typing that dribble?

Eh, it'd just be waifus.

So let it be, better than a bunch of angry losers fighting each other over something that is not even in the show to begin with.

>So we really have become Sound Euphonium, Kumiko..

Jesus
Really, KyoAni?

Dumb EOP scum

Why do so many contrarians suddenly pretend shipping characters that are close to each other is somehow a recent, annoying phenomenon and all would be better if only we could go back to... what exactly? I have never seen a show of this type that doesn't have shipping.

Can you imagine faggots like this in K-on threads from 4 or so years ago? "Stop it, Yui and Azusa don't like each other, take off your yuri goggles you dumb shipfags you are ruining quality discussion about music and drinking tea!!"

YOU are actually the recent, unnatural annoyance that has befallen these threads.

It's in the novel, dipshit.

>Your instrument required very little maintenance. It truly is a sound euphonium.

How she straight up didn't care about the Reina vs Kaori solo was kinda cold though. Not even "whoever deserves it" or "what's best for the band". She just didn't care.

She was lying though, she just couldn't come out and say that she wanted Reina to win.

Remember: she wanted to play for her father.

It's your stupid meme-ism that's ruining your experience, faggot. Don't blame others for it

So new.

Dont forget the generates who got baited hook like and sinker in episode 1, got pointlessly hyped over a 'controversial' scene and proceeded to wet themselves over a preview. Comedy gold.

>Implying Asuka doesn't know
And she still likes her more than Kaori despite that.

>The fanbase of the show is garbage and is your fault for not playing along.
Ok then, whatever makes you sleep at night.

>Asuka was the real MC all along.
Not surprised, Kyoani realised that Kumiko was a mistake and fixed it.

>2nd day after final episode airs
>no more proper thread title

Guess it's the end now

>proceeded to wet themselves over a preview.
Short memory?

>Hibike S1 began airing April 2015
Holy shit, where did all the time go?

Asuka was a much more interesting character than Reina to me, so I'm glad S2 focused on her more.

That's a rare oboe

Best boy and girl

>no drills and trombone leader
Literal shittaste

>Completely fuck over all Shuuichi-fags and Reina-fags in the last 5 episodes

Everything is delicious. Praise be my goddess Asuka.

Natsuki bestsuki this is not even a contest.

I want these two naked in my bed

It hurts me to see the threads dead already. I just don't want it to end. I want S3 so badly

My my!

I know what you feel

>reina's face

irresistible fluff!

What would sex with fluff be like?

fluffy

>ywn see her heavy autism in action again.
Just kill me already.

Is there even a single yuri Hibikek doujinshi? Proper yuri, not futa, not threesome or whatever it is the kids are into these days.

This,fuck that autistic boring oujo

She's the main reason I want S3. Her character just didn't get closure in S2 and I need S3 to give her lots of attention