Prophet Mohamed appreciation thread

today is the birthday of our beloved prophet Mohamed pbuh say something nice about him for a change !
>inb4 pig fucking mohamed pics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you have a BLAST.

>muhammed says a pagan prayer claims it's from Allah
>says he made a mistake when he finds out it's a pagan prayer
>Islamic scholars later try to explain the situation saying muhammed never said the pagan prayer, he was praying normally but pagans started yelling the pagan prayer behind him while he prayed to make it look like he was saying it
>fast forward a bit
>author in England writes a book mentioning this historical fact
>the Iranian government sends assassins to England to kill him for this
>the government has to put him under 24 hour police surveillance
Fuck pisslam

And you use a picture of Ali. W H Y

he was a paedophile loser who barely managed to scrape 80 followers during his life

he's also personally responsible for almost every muslim being heavily inbred, so there's that

Yeah OP, use a real picture

It says in the hadiths that muhammed is kissing boys penis in heaven, and any boy who gets his penis kissed by muhammed is blessed. According to the bible, muhammed should be killed

that nigga muhammad had no clout

He had a loli wife and tonnes of slaves, I can respect that

Love him
Great guy
Great religion
Great followers
Not just saying this because I know GCHQ are monitoring my tolerance and thousands of people get arrested for the heinous crime of Islamophobia in my country per year - I really think of my own volition that he's a top bloke I swear!

Chasing after a nine year old. He must have had a dick like a limp noodle.

He fucked goats and kids

its impressive he was able to unite a people as dumb as the sand niggers in Arabia

Ali>Mohamed
Shia>sunnis
Me>you

If you went around slaughtering everyone I think you'd have a lot of people join you just so they wouldn't get killed

Mohammed is burning in hell

Probably getting fucked in ass by Satan too

I Bet you do kangaroo fucker, ain't you guz mudslimes too?

kek

Wait what? Give source.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
>is the name given to the occasion on which the Islamic Prophet Muhammad is said to have mistaken the words of "satanic suggestion" for divine revelation.
>Aqa Mahdi Puya has said that these fake verses were shouted out by the Meccans to make it look like it was Muhammad who said it; he writes
>Some pagans and hypocrites planned secretly to recite words praising idolatry alongside the recitation of the Holy Prophet, while he was praying, in such a way that the people would think as if they were recited by him.
>Salman Rushdie's 1988 novel, The Satanic Verses, made headline news. The novel contains some fictionalized allusions to Islamic history, which provoked both controversy and outrage. Muslims around the world protested the book's publishing, and Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa sentencing Rushdie to death,