What makes slavs hate each other so much?

What makes slavs hate each other so much?

The fact that they hate and kill each other to this day really speaks in favour of theory that they are unfortunetaly subhuman. Their obssesive hatred toward each other is rivaled only by some african nigger tribes and Arab nations.
Im not saying that they are retarded because they cant unify into one slavic country, but because they are so easy to manipulate into killing each other by a third party and this hate lasts for generations in many countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
lifesitenews.com/news/former-belgian-prime-minister-faces-lawsuit-for-claiming-polish-marchers-we
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God bless Hungary existing for separating White people from subhumans

It's because they have a long history of fucking over eachother and the Russians and their shitty communism stunted the growth of eastern Europe. Basically they are all a few rungs down on the civilizational development scale.

Slavs + German is the ultimate Masterrace. Many such examples.

Unfortunately it is a highly improbable combination. Not F Slav + M German, but M Slav + F German. As a Slav myself it's almost impossible for me to get over the fact how bluepilled the Germanic tribes are. Either they are faking it and are afraid to show their true colours or they are really bluepilled, which of course is the worst case scenario.

Although I did get to learn a German girl who seemed to be pretty based (Once she walked home alone and texted me she hopes the "Nigger" walking behind her is not gonna rape her) It was even surprising for me, since I never use the word, neither IRL nor online. Unfortunately she wasn't very loyal, since she was cheating on her boyfriend with me. And although I don't mind cucking a German soy boy, which by all of how she described him, he seemed to be (lived in a weed smoking commune for 2 years, artsy fartsy type of guy), I can't stand women who are not loyal. (She then even went as far as to cheat on me with another guy, I guess I got cucked too)

As a slav I seem to be of high demand tough, since German men are more and more turning into cuckboys, and I am known as being a nationalist in my circle, since I don't have a problem showing my power level. It is as if the women disagree with me publicly, but when their boyfriends are not around they start throwing themselves around my neck.

But based or not, the cultural differences are still too high for me to commit to a Germanic women. I don't like explaining my ideology and history, especially not to a women. The only way a Slav man can live a normal life, from my POV, is if he marries a Slavic women. Everything else costs too much energy and is not worth it. Where I come from their are many highly educated conservative Slavic women, therefore I plan to look there for a possible mating partner.

>Nordics haven't been killing each other
>Germanics haven't been killing each other

What makes Indo-Europeans hate each other so much?

fuck off back home, subhuman. Germanics killed all the gypsies when those arrived, “Slavs” in yugoslavia bred with them. Go and die, animal turk

based

>“Slavs” in yugoslavia bred with them
What the fuck are you talking about?

>fuck off back home, subhuman. Germanics killed all the gypsies when those arrived, “Slavs” in yugoslavia bred with them

What are you trying to say, I don't get it.

Other slavs

t. djaspora tractor division of 93 arrives
One drop rule

Not genocidal racist? Not European

>(((((((((Russians))))))))) and their shitty communism

t. serve
What cucked mentality are you talking about, turk shit? Most of Slavscum in Poland and Balkanroach land are cuckolds, pure and simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

we wuz slavs and snit

Lmao

The only Slavic group with a good record on racial extermination are Russians, Belorussians, Kajkavians ans Bohemians

i'm jealous of all that lebensraum

Ah, now I get it.

>Go and die, animal turk

Unfortunately for you I am not a Turk. I am Croat and get mistaken for an Austrian because of my phenotype. My surname has Germanic roots, so there was probably some sort of Germanic connection. But it's not uncommon in Croatia for people to have German sounding names with no German connection. The Slav genes in me prevail though, and I simply can't get myself to be with a German woman, no matter how good she looks, and believe me there have been a lot of beautiful women in my life. Unfortunately there is also i direct correlation between beauty and bluepilledness, with Germanic women at least.

The only type of slav I want to genocide is the domestic traitor antifa slav.

Well I am a Kajkavian, so all of your theories are shattered.

So go back home and start cleansing shotkavian, servian, shitslian and albanian reachers. Traitor

You are literally too subhuman to make a living at home lmao

i just want to kill

it dont matter who it is

I plan to go home in 3 years time. It's not easy when you get dragged out of your home country as a baby to make it back. I will even return home before my parents do so. But after so many years I can't stand living here anymore and plan to grab the first opportunity to go home.

>So go back home and start cleansing shotkavian, servian, shitslian and albanian reachers

That's the plan.

Btw nice pic, I'm saving this one.

>descendant of literal losers claims genetic superiority
Lmao. Kajkavians are being a literal human farm for subhuman roaches from Dalmatia, Serbia, Italy and Albania as WE SPEAK. Zagreb used to be that town with fair people like pic related in 1980s. Today those true Slavs make less than 30% of city. It getting darker and darker

I know. How many times have you been to Zagreb? Also are you a pure Russian?

how did the southern Slavic tribes get separated from the northern Slavic tribes and stay seperate for so many centuries?

OP, here's a hint for you: not everybody who speaks Russian is in fact r1a1. Common people realize that we are relatives. Those who thrust hatred towards Slavs among Slavs are - guess who?

you can still walk the streets of Zagreb for days and not see any niggers.

Hungary. Those fuckers.

Also, Zagreb is whiter than any Austrian city I've been to. And I've live here for quite some time now. Whenever I am coming back from Zagreb I am shocked to see so many migrants walking down the street.

First of all Slav is a language group, not an ethnic.

And All nations have long history.

France and Germany is unified, because they killed each other in 2 massive wars and were finally both broken by Americans, Communists and Jews.

So if you will invade Slavic lands, utterly break them, brainwash them, then you can expect them to not hate each other.

I'd like to see you try. Better nations than Americans tried.

>nigger
I don’t see any difference between someone who is a nigger or has dalmatian/servian/italian/ancestry. One drop rule
Been about five times. As pureblooded Euro as one can be

>What makes slavs hate each other so much?
Your statement is invalid, we don't hate them. We only dislike Russians, but so do dozens of millions of people around the world.

I love our slav bros... Seems like only them understand how bad communism was.

Come on Pawel. You know damn well, Hohols don't like you.

Graz is a mudslime shithole. Still it is nice to hang out with local austrian chicks there. Austrians are very friendly people from what I've experienced. Much more open and warm than germans.

Who cares about Turkrainians? Just like Mediterranean they should be exterminated for not being European in blood

so Slav tribes were in Hungary first
then comes the ching chong magyars
and Slavs fled north and south?

Hohols aren't even white. Look at those inhabiting Carpathians, for example.

Hungarians came fater the SLavs. From my 1 min wikipedia research I found out that Hungary was a principality by 895, Czechia by 870. Croatia on the other hand was already organised as a Banovina (Dutchy) by the mid 7th century.

Nice try western faggot. We may hate eachother but we hate you even more.

We dont hate eachother, just former jugoslavians, But they arent real slav, they are turkish rapebabies

Lets not pretend that Germany is not closer to you racially than subhumans in Ukraine or Bulgaria. I don’t think there will be any peace in Slavic lands until we simply kill everyone who is not 100% European in industrial fashion

t. 15% muslim country

It's useful to have a very small number of minorities in your right wing march.
For example this guy with pretty much infinite lefty points is suing some Belgian cuck faggot for calling him (collectively) a neo-nazi.
lifesitenews.com/news/former-belgian-prime-minister-faces-lawsuit-for-claiming-polish-marchers-we

Back in 96 when I went to school I used to hang out with some russian guy named Ilya. He was based as fuck and always made fun of jews.

Fuck off with your based niggers, cuckboy. Somebody please roll him to Auschwitz.

Hows it going Tonibler?

78% balkan
11% s. european
.1 asian
.1 jewish

Gas yourself mongoloid. You are far from being white

what does red represent? Is it celto-germanic?

Hot damn Belarus is lookin fuckin fine

I got you Polandbro.

Anyone who is not 100% European must be exiled or killed. Simple as that. Those who descent from blood TRAITORS shall not live with us

>one Balkan person has a drop of Roma DNA
>therefore all Balkan people have Roma DNA

explain, aren't the ruthenians mountain Hungarians?

Red is Germanic. Orange is Celtic.
This is a linguistic map.

>0,1% doesn’t show how old mating with cigans is in Orthodox Balkan “Slav” shitholes
Besides, most of those orthoshits are mixed to Greeks and that means they have negro blood. Which means they are not even human

Wew, you (an actual nigger) have to learn to recognize what is a problem and what is not.

Are minorities a problem in Poland? No.
Do you want to change something that is not a problem? __

Are minorities a problem in western europe? Yes.

They used to be as white as modern citizen of Smolensk or Kursk, means 100%. In fact, those mountains were called "Carpathian Rus". But fake Romanovs didn't give a sinlge flying fuck about them, so they slowly were absorbed by surrounding dark-skinned and vicious tribes. And kikes, of course.

> Irish are the Whitest people in the world
Fuckin knew it desu

>ciganka
>would fuck

the germans, the brits and the frenchies have been just as violent, if not more
shut up

>most of those orthoshits are mixed to Greeks and that means they have negro blood. Which means they are not even human
Glad I don't come from an Orthodox Balkan country if that is the case. I'm a Croat

Death to all nonwhites in Europe. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws, DNA based citizenship and eugenics to get rid of weak genes

>you (an actual nigger)
Nope, white skin and blue eyes here.
>Are minorities a problem in Poland? No.
Because there aren't many of them, and I'd like to keep it that way. If you want to suck off crippled niggers, I suggest you move to UK or Germany you silly cunt.

Croat is a mongrel identity.

South of Zagreb - gas
East of Petrinja - gas

russia pls give back volga bulgaria

*teleports behind blood traitor and blows his brains out*
heh

Russia even more so. Your country is full of Turkic people.

There live tatars who do not speak the language of the slavic group, there has never been a slav.

Which is the shame actually. For example republic of kalmykia. Wtf is that? kalmyks are subhuman chinks that came to EUROPE in 16th century. Commies made them a republic. In reality they should be deported or killed. Or Tatarstan/Bashkirtostan - a bunch of subhuman gooks moved to EUROPEAN plain and commies gave them a republic.

>Russia even more so. Your country is full of Turkic people.
Turkic minorities. Russians in Russia are 75%, 80% if we consider ukrainians and belarusians.

I wonder who that guy is.

>if we consider ukranians
For genocide. That’s the only thing you can consider them for

>I'd like to keep it that way
No action is required to achieve this.
Now why waste efforts on purging like less than 1k blacks in total in poland when a shitskinistan is rising just beyond the western border?

It’s not niggers you have no worry about, but those 1/32 jewish subhumans and 1/64 tatars running around

WE

what the fuck are you on about hahahah

>itt

that's funny coming from a former mongol empire territory

>shills for niggers and minorities
>has problems with racism
To hell you go. All cryptojews must be deported. Russia survived mongol tax tributary without ever changing genetically, Poland on the other hand imported a lot of nonwhite subhumans

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

Speaking of which, one summer in my hometown in Poland my drunk cousin was talking to his qt, and everyone instantly pulled him away telling him he is drunk as fuck and doesn't know what he is doing.
Turns out the qt was gypsie and everyone hated naturally.
I just thought she was some over-tanned qt...

again
>15% muslim country
trying to accuse literally the purest country in europe (along with czech republic) of being mongrelized

are you feeling okay?

how did you end up partying with a filthy gypsy?

>unknown amount of the population has tatar or jew ancestry
>pure
Are you retarded? racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to you, which is why we should be campaigning to emotionally remove cryptotagars and cryptojews from Poland through industrial genocide or deportation

We didn't, he was talking to her on a park bench on our way either to the club/or home back from it, after we got split up. Probably back since we were already wasted.

if your family left there in 1910 were you white or a dark skin?

jesus christ, lay off the methanol, ivan.

t. 1/4 jewish, 1/16 tatar, 100% degenerate subhuman civic nationalist niggerloving cuckold
cigan rat all by herself is something surprising

>cigan rat all by herself is something surprising
There was more of them, he was just talking to the best looking one. Come to think of it, I'd always see her and 4 or 5 other girls hanging out all over the place together. It's a small town, less than 15K people.

It’s kind of fucked up that such a small polish town is infested with gypsies

>Most of Slavscum in Poland and Balkanroach land are cuckolds, pure and simple.
>projecting this hard
can i fuck your gf?

Propaganda. I love all slavs.

where the fuck are the Sorbs

I don't think we were infested. There was a handful, and they have been there for at least a generation of two. I think it was one or two families (there tends to be a lot of them), and I have no idea how they got there in the first place.

Kajkavian (Slovene) master race reporting in

>Germans, French, Anglos, Spaniards, Italians etc always loved each other

they are always left out, sad!