Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gBruaeNSrE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrQN9Av7nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xhO_jT3nKTA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmfqMjFFW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I move to you're awesome country?

Now we need to ban Muhammedanism, it's the devils cult

Because at this point of history fuck everyone and everything. just leave us the fuck alone you fucking faggots

Epic! The land of the most beautiful people. Lithuania comes a close second. I hope they do this in the rest of the world.

>it's better to ban the burka once a million people in the country already wear it every day
What did the news article mean by this?

Sanity*

No it's poor, dark and sad nothing to see here

Latvian girls are nice. At least the ones studying here.

Theyre liberal though, at least the ones here are

Watch it mohhamed.

I don't get how some people are completely oblivious to forward planning.

Try banning the burka when a 3rd of the population is muslim.

Most young girls who travel to another country to study aren't doing it because they're staunch traditionalists.

I was in love with a Latvian girl at uni. She only dates rich 40 year olds. God bless her black heart

That's why we should ban immigration from outside the United Kingdom
And deport all non whites and deport anyone with a criminal record and deport any unemployed foreigners

Fun fact - the only islamic center head in Latvia turned out to have ties with ISIS, lmao

we also had a brony autist who went to fight with ISIS or something, recently landed 10 years in jail

they don't speak english

>Latvia bans rape - despite only THREE rapists in the entire country
This is what that article sounds like.

>comparing the burka to rape
Islam is much worse

>only 3

that's 3 too many

get fuck muslim scum

My fellow countryman is right. How many there are wearing it is irrelevant. It should just say they ban it out of principle.
He is merely pointing out that the article has a political bias, which you can expect from the Daily Express.

Political analysis here has declined in the past months, as your argument shows. So please, step up your game.

explain this faggot

Okay fine, there are worse things than Islam.
Are you happy? I changed my argument for you

they should be banning hijab or islam all together

>ONLY THREE WOMEN WEAR IT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!
Why are massively illogical retards allowed to pretend they're journalists? Do people actually believe this shit?

>Are you happy?

No.
I don't want you to just change your argument. I want you to use your brain and contribute good political insight on this board instead of just randomly shitposting.

Have fun & lurk more.

i think hes in Donbass now and pretty much is fucked if he returns to Latvia

How is saying Islam is worse than rape shitposting?
Fuck off stupid terrorist, go back to Arabia if you don't like my comments

You completely missed the point.
Please reread.
God, you're stupid!

t. Muslim

AI-AIJO BENESS

haha, he's pretty much a meme now, a nigger communist - imagine that shit, this is the very epitome of Hitler laughing at Stalin meme

here's a tribute by parody nigger rap group

youtube.com/watch?v=2gBruaeNSrE

Good! He seems to be the worst nigger in the whole region, Suomi included

3 is far too many as it is.

We're living in times when unrelevant and poor countries like Baltics can pass unnoticed and stay ethnically homogenous.

What a time to be a small and poor country, right Balt bros?

damn, Latvian sounds weird

Yeah, I don't understand the logic there at all. A precautionary measure is clearly the best one.

Stay based and beautiful Latvia. Don't let these soybois ruin you.

Don't let the juice know you exist.

(love you baltics)

the weak should fear the strong, small and impoverished cousin

>Why are Baltics so awesome?
We are not
>Are they the last bastion of saneness?
No.
tpbp

>Ban burkas
>The only immigrants now are men
????

based latvia

Yeah, so does Estonian to me, interesting

Also does your Estonian in say early 20s differ from what it is now? Our language sure does in the way people talk, the phonetics are quite different, it's more rigid and hard now

A+ work Baltics. Lead the charge. Even one burka in public is too many.

"Half-African, half-Russian, all Latviešu tautas dēls!"
He is currently bravely hiding in Donbas, with an arrest warrant waiting for him at the border.

Same here, back in the good old days (The first republic) it was more aesthetic and the diction was a bit different.
Interesting to hear that you had the same thing

>Awesome

More like poor and cucked.

Lithuania tried to suck up to EU for free gibs and asked for rapefugees. They arrived, didn't like the low free gibs, packed up and moved to Germoney. Not even sandniggers want to live there.

Your governments are comprised former KGB on payrolls from Kremlin or CIA niggers. Caught between NATO and Russia. Meanwhile oligarchs privatise and sell off your amenities and land right from underneath you.

Also no middle class.

Not trying to put them down, that's just how it is. A decent, hardworking people with great athletic and strongman genes, should have the same wealth as Scandinavia if not for communism.

The phonetics haven't changed that much, the writing has. If you want to her the closest to old Latvian speech today go the border regions between Latgale and Zemgale/Vidzeme.

oh no you might have riots and some people could get hurt or even killed

Whoo boy

This is actually one of the best hard truths written about us by a foreigner, you must be an immigrant yourself, I bet

Idk, I just listen to Bellacord Records, or the old people who have grown up in the 1st rep I have talked with have different phonetics. And I'm not talking about dialects like in Latgale, Kurzeme or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrQN9Av7nQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xhO_jT3nKTA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmfqMjFFW8

You are completely true.
Latvia also has the problem of becoming/having become a single city state.
Don't really see how can any of this be remedied.

I am not talking about Latgalian as a dialect/language of it's own, but that the post-independence degermanification was nowhere near as strong as on the eastern bits of land as it was in the larger population centres. Some people still talk like in that 1st video in the countryside along our side of the region border. And Latgalian itself hasn't changed at all from those times (apart from text of course).

This desu. Our country is ruled by ex-commies who suck EU's dick.

Ah, very interesting, I had no idea of this actually, having spent all my life in Zemgale, might have to check out the borders sometime, is it with the old people only or with the youth too?

The most daring synthesis.

Yes but what's better? Killing some of your people and some muslims in your country and having your people's property damaged, or making it so unattractive to the muslims that they just never show up in the first place?

Mostly older folk, the few young usually leave for the cities to study and don't come back. Also it is turning desolate there, can spot empty houses here and there.
The easiest way to hear them speak is to go to the small stores that still operate there (those are closing down and leaving too though).

How about making your own country awesome, meme flaggot?

>Also it is turning desolate there, can spot empty houses here and there.
That's pretty much sums up our countryside, at least the land is being bought up by farmers and used

Stay out