About ta go ta jail, an I don't give a fuck

Video speaks for itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssN0tnq4cN8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's going on? These accents are kinda hard to understand

It's fine-a. Just pay attention-a to their-a body language-a.
I went-a out of my way-a to make this understandable-a.

Wtf are you saying

>Nagger can't understand that glass previously paid for was correct size
>destroyed window
>wants bigger glass for free

Oh I didn't really understand, southern accents are hard for me to understand sometimes these guys had a really thick one. Especially the nigger I can't understand them

What does this have to do with jail?

That's not southern, that's nigger.

watch it

correct... says he's from Detroit.

It sounds like a thick southern accent to me, I didn't know Detroit had the typical southern accent

I can barely understand this nigger.

Go to bed, Super Mario.

Yeah and the black guy is hard to understand too

Whoa, what a waste of numerals! Sad!
Many such cases!

I can't sleep if your mama-mia doesn't 1-up my Omega Mushroom.

I get them constantly, I have gets like that in at least 5 threads right now

can't hear shit with that babble playing in the background

Tame.

Yeah if he was like deep south nigger it would actually be impossible to understamd expecially for a canadian i worked woth one from alabama and another from misssippi man watching those two talk with eachother and knowing it was the same language as what i spoke was baffling

how distracting... do people in these regions not have to work?

nig managed to break window glass and frame, tries too get free replacement, too stupid to successfully con the store, nig tells another nig on phone he "bout ta go ta jail" because niggers chimp out when they don't get their gibmedats

This is why I carry. Nigs think jail is like time out between their criminal activities.

this is a great case study of their mentality. When the other guy steps in and says "no argument, we'll cut you another one but we'll charge you, now decide what you want to do' you can see the nigger go from fixing this problem to calculating how to initiate violence. You can literally see him trying to figure out who to hit and intimidate because he can't do anything himself. All while playing music over the entire conservation instead of realizing that it's counter-productive. Just lmao at niggers

summarize it

it's not southern at all. It's literally how all niggers talk here from the north and south. The few intelligent ones speak completely normal

Detroit doesn't have Southern Accents, neither do niggers. They have nigger accents, fucking stupid leaf.

Nigger broke his frame trying to put in new glass
Wants new glass thatll fit his broken frame
Blames whitie that they cut too thin of glass

I did. Must have missed it

You say you see an idiot. All I see is a future doctor.

Why can't you open your heart and give up on racism?

who the fuck is playing that music in a place of business?

I mean the white peope retard
So the white guys have nigger accents too? It sounds Southern to me, it's how I imagine Texans speaking

welp, I've seen white customers just as retarded and stubborn
I'd imagine it's even more frequent in the US where no one can ever seem to shut the fuck up

Grew-up-around-EastSTL-fag her

And these shithead coastal elites who have never met a real nigger in their lives, besides maybe to coddle for a PR photo shoot, wonder why the everyday working man in this country is tired of NIGGERS..

The nig's cell phone.

>nigger comes in wants to cut glass to fit a frame, he brings in the wrong type of glass, or decides he wants a thicker type of glass. After they've cut it for him.
>they've already cut the glass so he has wasted 20 dollars
>nigger realizes he has to pay more and starts acting like it's not his fault
>starts asking for his money back.
>nope sorry we cut the glass exactly the way you said and you didn't want it
>nigger slowly starts to get angry realizing he's not getting his 20 dollars back but have to pay more.
You can see the part where he realizes this at 1m56s and it's slowly down hill from there.

fucking lucky check

echoing this, don't fucking do anything with a nigger as far as negotiation that you wouldn't do with a 9-10 year old. Eventually just give them one of a few options, and stop fucking listening. They're not adults, at least most of the bucks, anyway. And be fucking ready, because the first response they have to denial and confusion is random, explosive violence. See how he starts to shuck and jive while he gets on his phone? If he hadn't have been outnumbered, the big boy running customer service would have gotten clocked.

Pic related is a cheat sheet for nigger safety, compiled from a few threads and a fucker to went to school in Flint, Michigan.

He's playing it off his phone.

it's the nigger playing the music? i thought it was just radio or embedded or something. Hahah

youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s

Nah if u listen when he goes on his phone the music cuts off

Fucking idiot just walking around a store blasting music. Put on some headphones nigger.

The Niger that's complaining about the glass

At 3:18 he takes a call and the music stops, at 4:12 he ends the call and the music starts again.

Though there's a small nigglet running around in the background screaming so it gets confusing.

I wonder what it feels like to be so self centered that you think that every one should have to listen to your music while u walk around.

I bet he thinks that makes him so fucking cool.

Heres the real question what happens if two nogs are playing music and walk up amd hang out whos music stays on is it a domminince thing would they fight over it?

I 100% agree with everything you just said. Fat boy and his unfortunate high pitch voiced is done for if he wasn't outnumbered. Memphis here

niggers are the pinnacle of individuality
family is the smallest functional unit of society faggots. reject individualism

>it IS the nigger playing the music.
Yep realize that fully now.
Maybe if the dumbass nigger would've turned off the music he would've had time to concentrate and realize that he wanted a bigger piece of glass before they wasted their own ressources cutting it (it's why he's not getting his money back).
>do a job for me
>does exactly job per the specs you told them to do
>i don't want it can i have my money back
>can i have the cost of the glass back? so no, we're keeping the 20 dollars you can either take the glass or you can pay more for the different type of glass you want.
>REEE I WANT MY MONEY BACK
>blasting music and starting threatening the nigger clerk (you better respect me breh)
>nigger kid running around in the background like it's some kind of a playground
Pottery.

just think, there are 30 million niggers in america

Anyone notice how the fat white boy's voice instantly went up an octave the moment the nog issued the veiled threat about going to jail.
pussy

lol you could tell he wanted to chimp out so bad but couldn't cause he was outnumbered.

I stole this and put it in the comments.

>just think, there are 30 million niggers in america
Doesn't take a genius to figure out why their communities are the state they are in when they are a majority there does it?

this reads like McInnes had one too many glasses at the pub

He got what he axed for, but not what he wanted. Somehow not his fault

Assuming OP is the 300 ton shop assistant, he can btfo the coons spine and sit on him.
So all is under control.

>mfw i realize that the end he basically admits that he got fucked up by some niggers.
Literally says it near the end. probably the same ones that broke it in the first place.
>i already got fucked up by some blacks

Its a direct quote. Do have ears?

Welcome to niggers. I went for a hike up a mountain here in VA with my wife one day. We're reaching the top of the mountain, very nice views, had our dog along who was having fun. Very nice weather, peaceful day. Big silverback and his she-boon come rumbling down the path in the opposite direction. He's holding his cell phone out and you hear the tinny sound of nigger noise blasting from its speaker. They get closer and I notice he's wearing totally inappropriate sneakers for hiking and his she-boon just has that shitty upset look on her face. I have no idea what the fuck they were doing out there.

That reads like a article about Hyenas vs Lions desu

I had to read it again in his slurred voice, worth it

Hey at least the nog is trying to repair the window he broke while performing a burglary

What language are they speaking? If this became most spoken language in America, imagine how hard tech support is going to become, Indians can barely speak English as it is.

gay

>Indians can barely speak English as it is.

Or use a toilet

Your confusing capability and aversion, burger-san.

Can I have a translation ?

I don't understand this man. I've never been violent, went to college and never stole anything. Why this board got to be so racists against blacks is beyond me.

Lame fucking video OP

So which is it? Do you choose not to use a toilet or is it the lack of actual facilities that causes so many to use the street as their personal feces deposit area?

WE

Niggers always looked confused, they dont calculate anything when niggers attack you its pure instinct they never think.

Lower class here have distinct dislike for hygiene.

>AYYOO
>DIS BE BAD MUDDAFUGGA WAY YA GOIN DO DAT
>(mumbling)
>nigger came, asked for glass to be cut
>shop cut glass
>Nigger either didn't measure, or just fucked up
>Nigger gets pissed, breaks window frame and presumably glass
>Comes back to shop with broke shit
>Says it's the shop's fault it's fucked up
>Demands they fix it for him for free
>Arguing, attempts at logic, nigger repeats "too thick" in various tones and inflections
>Owner understands how this goes, says they can cut new glass, but he's going to pay
>(chimp rising)
>starts to make threats, rolls shoulders, trying to make them get the wood or something for them
>makes thinly veiled threats, tries to shame black camera holder into backing him up for assault
>fails, bitches and moans

Imagine a crazy spoiled ten year old, like the kind that run around unsupervised at parks or department stores. Now imagine one with the body of a weightlifter and who's tantrums are government sanctioned. That's an america nigger.

Niggers and their music blasting. What's the fucking deal with that shit? They really are animals. Like crows with shiny objects.

I don't understand how this is possible with the wide availability of the internet, television and radio, there shouldn't be anymore problems of people making up new accents or speaking differently. Even us Europeans who learn English, speak in american accents(or try to). Why? because we consume their media and so do Americans, but they just somehow keep coming up with worse ways to mispronounce words or just completely ignore basic grammar. If you want an example just go on twitter or instagram. Half, or even more, can't even speak basic proper english.
Is it the low IQ? When did talking like a dumb nigger become cool or acceptable?

p. sure he is saying "glass" not blacks

They were probably fucking.

This single video just made me incredibly racist. Holy fuck. Muzzies are a million times better than niggers. Hahaha suddenly I love germany.

Fucking niggers and their god damn Mother fuckin phones.

The only way to treat a nigger in your store.
>pic related

Race isn't real moron, the nigger is an animal you dumb liberals keep trying to convince me he's a human being, no he isn't he's an animal!

Yeah they just insidiously undermine society and the rule of law, instead of being dumbass retards.
wtf i love muslims now

This little niggy went to the store

>he already got fucked up by some glass
ah, my mistake had the volume turned down. Assumed he said that because he was talking about just before how he was a tough detroit nigger.

>getting this upset about $20
gee are niggers as greedy as jews?

Saracens are closer to humans so they can act in a somewhat civilized manner if they haven't been retarded by a thousand years of inbreeding, niggers are different they act on instinct because they lack the ability to think ahead like animals. They live in the present, they see someone threatening their territory or whatever and act with violence right away, like a bird that swoops down at you because you're too close to his nest.

Basically hes threatening to chimp out if he doesnt get gibs, hence why hes about to go to jail

funny post :^)

Just remember to sleep with your boots on in case shtf and also flush the toilet everytime you fart.

Yep. That's what I'm surrounded by in Mississippi. Low-IQ blacks with their incoherent nigger mumbling. They're always trying to Jew businesses out of merchandise by being obstinate and intimidating. If this had been a black woman that had been told no, she would have raised her voice loud enough for the entire store to hear and started saying a bunch of lying bullshit about "muh racial discrimination" or "dis stoh dun STOLE fruh me," etc. The women are way worse than the men.

The internet killed the English language. Giving a voice to everyone can be detrimental if half the population is retarded.

>tfw you're a 25 year old white man who was born and raised in Flint, MI.

Nigger women hoot and screech until a silverback initiates violence to shut them up.

You poor bastard. I hope it's in like...one of two alright areas around there. Downtown is fucking somalia...

did he died

Let me guess Chicago?

Oh there are plenty of "fine" places to spend one's time. Just head up the road 5 minutes into what's known as "Flint Township." different county entirely. You'll know you're there when the roads go from being utter shit to being only kinda shit right in the middle of this one four-way intersection.

That's the dividing line where the surrounding business go from being salons and "party stores" to being office parks and family restaurants.