Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

New year soon, and I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best enkou

And I want to MARRY Mimi & Mariko & Marika & knuckles

Someone explain to me what is going on in this picture cause I don't get it.

I wish I was Snow White in that picture, making La Pucelle writhe and squirm under my touch

She deserved to live.Fuck Shufflins,I'm glad Deluge is hunting their heads and being a heartbreaker for Osk's ShufflinsLethe and CQ Angel Hammer are pretty cool though.

Styler Mimi is going "Stop, dumbass, stop!" while Marika is going "Aaaaaaah~" and about to eat her hand.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

what is Cutie Healer's power?

Cool thanks, is this some reference I missed in the reading or is it more of a carnivorous plant thing?

She heals people with her giant jabby syringe. If she sticks a healthy person with it they get cancer.

It's just Marika being childish I think. She looks more like a girl than most other MGs.

lewd

>Poor little Doggie

lute

It's ironic that Marika is based on a plant since plants are generally known to not be aggressive and just stand in one place compared to Marika's violent tendencies and just is energetic as hell.

It's more that plants are a cutesy and fun element of magical girl series but Marika is a violent actiony take on it. I mean, just look at the Clematis (chainsaw head) and Genocide Orca (body spike) flowers.

It also shows she's actually pretty intelligent since she's put all that time into improving and researching her powers.

God japs are so fucking ugly

POST STAT CHARTS

>Those La Pucelle "boobs"

Be careful Commander CQ Angel Hammer, Puk Puck superweapon has been activated.

I'm curious, do they talk about the LNs anywhere besides these threads?

(you) is ded?

Finding a La Pucelle cosplay that has a bust comparable to the real thing is gonna be hard.

There is also the 3rd faction led by The Shufflin Hunter from Hell

La Pucelle getting the tongue she want!

I wonder what Episodes Phi sidestory TL-kun would do next.We've still got

The Blue Magical Girl is Busy!
Featuring: Lapis Lazuline, Blue Dragon Panasu

Fairy of the Examination Division
Featuring: Filuru, Hana Gekokujou, Patricia, Tot Pop

Have Our Real Lives Been Fulfilling?
Featuring: Kafuria, Kokuri-chan, Osamu, Auro

I'm excited for the Lazuline one to see how salty Panasu became after their match in the Hell Survival Games.Although Kafuria's is interesting too considering we didn't know her that much.

Just these threads, really. Most animeonlyfags will write the series off as a Madoka clone cash-in.

Do you mean the nips? Probably so since TL-kun did say this is the place where there is always discussions regarding MahouIku.

The dykes cosplay is good at least

>Miyokata heart pupils
>Clantail swishing
The game was toggled to R-18 mode following that meal.

Dayum, She is so delicious, hope she gets out of this in one piece.

Despite the innocent pedo look, this image is incredible sad.

>Mana playing with a plushie Hana with an ear down.
>Sister Nana putting the scarf on the head of Winterprison

Miyokata already did the hidden R-18 mode event in Restart.

With a Shufflin and Grim Heart doll just staring there and planning what to do.

Truly Authentic Japanese Experience™

I want a CQ vs Deluge battle

RIP CQ

She has Shufflins tho

Deluge with Blue Bell Candy support might match the Shufflins and there's no Joker too.

“UM, NONONONO”

I want to taste Pfle's hair, looks so glossy and comfy.

REMOVE ELVES
KILL PYTHIE
SHOOT PFLE
STRANGLE DELUGE
STAB SAGES

You wanna pick a fight with the nurse slash maid slash engineer?

>implying Pythie won't stab SG with the MC rapier and make her eat her out in front of Pfle to break her spirit

Kill elves
Rape Pythie
Marry Pfle
Fuck Deluge
Cuk Cuck the Puk Puck

If you were to bring back one character from the series and give them a role in the future arcs who would you pick?

Personally mine would be Lapis Lazuline II since knowing Pfle has contacts to all the Lazulines she can even join in the keikaku that Pfle/Lazuline I are doing. Not to mention she'd most likely help BBC in dealing with Deluge and give her some words of advice on how to take care of someone although Lazuline II would probably give Deluge PTSD considering that her personality is somewhat like a mix of Inferno's and Tempest's to the point she'd most likely cry over .her on the spot.

Kill Elves
Stroke Pythie's hair
Help Pfle
Give candy and counsel Deluge
Guillotine the Sages.

Swim Swim. Leave her with Puk Puck and then watch the eternal butthurt flow.

Definitely Swim Swim. Would have loved to have seen her growth with the amount of potential she had.

My brain tells me Swim Swim, my heart tells me Pfle. She isn't dead yet but my heart is already breaking at the prospect.

Swin Swin, I want a memory wiped swin swin as Koyuki little sister, it would be funny to see her trying to follow Snow's footsteps...hopefully with Ripple as her mentor.

SwimSwim

Died too young. It is unfair that a shit like Ripple get a second and even third chance while SwimSwim literally did nothing wrong and paid with her life.

Pechika of course

This so much.

Hey now, I love Swim-chan but Ripple deserve to live. She helped satiating Pythie's lust and then had the most romantic fallout with SW.

Autists can't love autists that is forbidden love

Puk Puck did nothing wrong.

DOWN WITH FRIENDSHIP HITLER

Threadly reminder that Puk Puck loves everyone as the tools that they should be

Reading Snow White Raising Project right now.

>Ripple’s long flowing black hair was swaying in the wind. Its smell reaching Pythie.

>Pythie breathed it in. The sweet scent of her hair. She wanted to stroke it and comb it herself.

Oh my.

>Inb4 Third sage is literally Aizen and used hypnosis to make Ripple think she'd killed Swim Swim then took the latter in as an apprentice.

That is why we love Pythie.

It's normal to have felt a strong urge to protect Tama, right?

She's a cute puppy that always gets abandoned, so yes.

I don't want her to die, but can't care less about her.

Kill Elves
Drink the Frederica Special with Pythie
Protect Pfle
Marry Deluge
Fuck the Sages

She's sucking Boy Pucelle's big dick and drinking her thick cum, you retard.

This is the moment I started tearing up profusely.

Swim Swim or Nokko chan

At least she wasn't like Postarie

I really like Postarie's design

Tama got what she had coming to her. Traitors have no friends.

>Dumbass tripfag posting an unspoilered R18 pic in a Christian board
Thank you for giving me a legit reason to have you banned again, you annoying /u/tard.

Don't call that autist /u/tard. He's a reject.

Does it even count as /u/?

Shadow Gale has nice legs.

He's a shemale-fucking /u/tard who think /u/ accepts shemales and genderswap when they clearly don't. He has his own image of yuri.

He's the one cancer that is killing that board.

Pfle even knows that

Now I'm tempted to bring Tama back and make her TASTE THE RAINBOW.

I want my face between those legs.

could somebody post the latest? Or is this it?

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Won't someone draw Marika?

Should this be spoilered?

Reading the Shufflin fights with youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g in the background is perfect. They are pretty intense.

someone post Umbrain fanarts

I'm glad there's a good amount of fan art for her. She deserves more love.

Here you go, Lady Proud.

I didn't realize Umbrain's outfit looked that cute.

I wonder if someone can do a Detick Bell and Lapis Lazuline one that is almost similar to what Puk Puck and SW are doing there.

Yeah, the Shufflin fights are pretty metal whenever the Ace of Spades is involved.

Pukin fight at the end is even more metal though, what would be a good song for her?