Ask a white muslim anything

Ask a white muslim anything

get off my board achmed.

where in the koran does it say race mixing is bad

if it doesn't say this, then why are you a muslim?

why are you a cuck

theres no such thing as a white muslim
like changing your name to a spic name and speaking spanish, converting to islam is also another way to cleanse you out of your whiteness.

It doesn't, that's why i am marrying a pakistani girl

Also white Muslim here. Diaspora from the Balkans.

6'1 white blue eyed alpha who has creampied over a 100 white American sluts before cashing out and marrying a nice Muslim girl.

Confused at times at where I stand. On one hand I truly believe Islam is the way and the truth but on the other I also like the wypipo lifestyle and privilege.

>Doesn't he have a tattoo of a cross necklace?
Serious question: what would you do if I accidentally fed you bacon? Let's say I gave you something that was cooked in bacon grease and neither of us knew. It wasn't some dirty trick, just an honest mistake.

Хyи coceшь?

Going by that logic, theres no such thing as a white christian either.

>i am marrying a pakistani girl
Disgusting.

>It doesn't, that's why i am marrying a pakistani girl
Your a britbong?

You had no moral center. Same thing would've happened if you married a devout Christian.

have fun getting inbred kids, idiot

When are you planning to blow yourself up?

>Ask a white muslim anything
Anything, ok here it goes.
1. Are you a convert?
2. What do you think of Islam compared to Christianity from a theological standpoint.
3. What do you think of islam opposed to christianity from a practical viewpoint?
3. Sex before marriage?
4. Abortion?
5. Adoption?
6. Immigration? What if all the immigrants were non muslim?

Are you swedish?

All you have to do is google image Chechnyans and the evidence is overwhelming that they practice islams ancient tradition of inbreeding

why are you muslim lol??

You're not wrong. That almost happened actually but these things always turn messy when you bring children into the equation. How to raise them, naming, etc.

With that said I took a long hard look and realized it just wasn't worth it. White American girls are gonna be what brings this nation down and I didn't want to participate in my own downfall by marrying one of them.

all western nations are christian you dumb retard
there is 0 (zero) western muslim nations. no matter how rich or succesful they are. UAE, Saudi arabia and Qatar are all shitskin nation that got lucky because of oil unlike Norway.

Learn the fucking difference. Muslims will never be white.

Then it's just an honest mistake. But i only eat confirmed halal food anyway so most of the time i cook for friends.

Bosnia or Albania? Are you from ST Louis?

dude really , Chechen marrying a paki you are traitor to Kavkaz you fucking Islamic shit don't you ever come back to kavkaz nigger lover

Bosnia. Grew up in NY but recently moved to Florida with my wife. How about you?

>Muslim Balkan diaspora
Literally a descendant of treasonous cowards who converted instead of fighting for their beliefs. No wonder you can't even follow your Turkish masters' religion properly.

shut up most of us are not muslim anymore you nigger lover

How tight is her pussy?

>honest mistake
There's no purification ritual or anything you need to do? Do you say a prayer?

Op is gay real Chechen man shoot niggers

these are white goblins, not the same thing

Thoughts on feminism?

No, Bosnian mostly

Islam is a true monotheistic faith like Judaism, i see more in common with Judaism and Islam than with Christianity

I like the doctrines of Christianity but i don't really like the Christians i have met. Then again i live in America where Christians are Evangelicals or Prosperity Gospel followers. Catholics are chill.

Haram, many bosnians are lax in their faith, but my parents made sure we didn't drink, sleep around etc...

Abortion is generally verboten, but permissible when the mothers life is in danger, also Islam does not contend that life begins are conception

Allowed but you cannot give the child your name, he/she must keep their family name

Immigration makes America strong, my only concern is that people coming here respect our laws and contribute to society, not race/religion etc...

Doesn't matter, because Christianity is still not european and will never be european, just like Islam. You are still a believer of a Religion that originated in the desert among those same Shitskins you are talking about, oh the irony. I guess its okay since you're 1/4th jew, 1/64th cherokee and a tiny bit of german, mutt.

Please don't tell me you are Chechen

You fucking racemixing twat, you have no honour in your body you disgusting piece of shit, a real Chechen only marries his own kind you abomination
You marry that shitskins and you aren't Chechen anymore and neither will be your mongrel children, Chechens will never accept you anymore and your bloodline will not be Chechen

Shame on you

Ho sag yoc hum yuhun

Go back to lebbit with this shit. This isn't your personal blog faggot

>racemixing
>inbreeding

That doesn't bother me in the slightest. Wtf do I care what happened 300 years ago? My life is too incredible now to let the toxic on here rile me up.

I swear I wish I could compare lives and paychecks with you fat loser manlets here.

How old is your wife?

user, don't. I did this and regretted it seriously. Thankfully we didn't have kids, so the divorce didn't kill me.

give me one reason why you haven't stop believing in semetic religions?

How do you live with yourself knowing you're the enemy?

you Chechens are reason that so many niggers and pakis are moving to kavkaz fucking idiots, muhaha race mixing muhaha Muslim brothers

The promise of final judgement. Allah promised that every iota of good and evil will be rewarded and punished on the day of Judgement. It keeps my faith strong when i see such malfeasance and malice in this world

So your pagan history got raped by the other sandnigger cult? Sucks, doesn't it?

kys faggot

I'm one of (((them))) so the comparison would most likely go my way. But I must admit that I am a manlet.

why race mix ???? also what you think people of Caucasus region ??

I don't want them anywhere near Chechnya
Fucking despise those Arab niggers

Why are we the reason?

I am no man's enemy, i care not for hatred

I believe she's the one. Her family likes me, we both have similar viewpoints on life. I would have preferred waiting another year or so but her student visa is expiring soon and there's no time like the present

Christianity made what europe is today. Almost 2000 years of influence and guidance and you dismiss that for what? Some mud brick huts and a few greek theaters?

>Islam is a true monotheistic faith like Judaism, i see more in common with Judaism and Islam than with Christianity
Have you heard about Arian Christianity, it was founded by Arius a egyptian theolog and was popular in the east. Arian christianity disagrees with the trinity. So it is more like Islam. I read a theory that claimed that Islam is a theological descendant of Arian christianity.
>Immigration makes America strong, my only concern is that people coming here respect our laws and contribute to society, not race/religion etc...
Did you come as a refugee?

Did you come to USA as an refugee.

Exactly the same happened to you sven, remember Odin? That used to be your guy before you became Christian

My parents did

Great , all kavkaz should come together and genocide Arabs and niggers also we need to leave Islam and Christianity these two are not our religions

What is your nationality?

>Christianity made what europe is today. Almost 2000 years of influence and guidance and you dismiss that for what? Some mud brick huts and a few greek theaters?
- Christianity founded 2000 years ago
- Became main relgion of middle east and meditearanen 1500 ago
- Became main relgion of east/north europe 1000 years ago

>My parents did
So you were born in USA

probably bosnian scum

Yes

Bosnian heritage

Where are you from?

I'm not dismissing the influence and guidance it had on western civilization, but claiming its european is just false, or claiming that only christiany makes one european (and believing in other abrahamic religions makes you not) is just plain stupidity. Also don't forget how much bloodshed there was and how many europeans died because of christiany. There were good and bad things resulting from christianity, i'd argue mostly bad though.

Why don't you marry a cute white Bosnian girl instead of a hairy stinky paki?

I am talyshi master race form Georgian Azerbaijan border area Have Azerbaijan citizenship

so fucking true

Why are you in Canada?

Because his religion is designed to devolve the average follower into an IQ

my parents were of talyshi Iranian origin went to live in iran with my talyshi part no freedom Islamic shit laws every were also some shitskins there so i move to Canada

true Islam is anti white

why are you in germany chechen bro

apologize.

Slavmonkeys invaded my country, it's time we form Caucasian union

I don't discrimiate against islam.

I hate all races of the cult of Islam.... White Black Brown Yellow.

#NukeMecca

Chechens are subhumans lmao what are you even on

on about*

>white muslim
oxymoron

>roach
>calls literal Caucasians subhuman

Alright cenk, it's time to kill yourself

yup you're subhumans.
also aren't you the rabid chechen from Germany/Russia that made threads about how he loathed Turks/Azeris?

fuck off you nigger lover

fuck you Azeris are Caucasians

>calls other people subhuman
>is a roach
>mfw

In what universe lmao

>A white subhuman dares to reply to me
Should i start the truck?
Reminder, your place is under our trucks. So you're inferior to us.

>Azeris are Caucasians

fuck you nigger lover

we have to form Caucasian union

>"whites are subhumans" says the roach
>get's completely blown the fuck out by whites in ww1
>mfw

you don't want a repeat like last time do you roach?

Dude that religion is shit. It has no spiritual insights. You're weird, forget that shit.

Djinns? Sky held up by mountains? Sun sets into a pond? Let go of that desert arab superstition and the self-serving religion of a warlord. We'd forgive you of once being a moslem - we know it can be hard to give up your childhood religion.

you go marry your paki nigger traitor

yup whites are subhumans.
got a problem with that, white subhuman?
>get's completely blown the fuck out by whites in ww1
>whites
Indian soldiers colonial soldiers etc.
white subhumans died like dogs in Gallipoli.
besides we kicked white subhumans out of this country.
now we're going to kick white subhumans out of England and Europe.

your fantasies and wet dreams are so funny to me you inbred faggot roach

Legit question
Why are you a Muslim?

> i care not for hatred
Until some Imam reminds you that you need to be a-conquering. Or else your son, pissed off that no-one likes Islam, goes an-heroing.

>America is great because of imigration
yes white central european imigration who blood and sweat developted and made america great
Same reason why central europe is based as fuck when it comes with wealth to industrialization as men and women worked their balls off to make shit good for thir children
"THEY WORKED FOR THEIR CHILDREN"

Your parents ran away from your original country because it was better to live in white christian build by central european men and women, because you original country life was harsh and shitty.

Now if islam is soo great why are islamic countries soo shitty?
Why are soo many muslims running away for a "better life"
Why islamic armies always had to zerg, always conqured, always stole, and murdered and eslaved people while also losing wars and battles againts christians having always the numbers superity
And we are not talking 50.000 vs 75.000
we are talking 10.000 vs 100.000, 10.000 vs 300.000.

You are telling me that GOD would favor the 10.000 christians while allow the death of 50.000 Muslims? As they keep trying and trying?

Why would you pick a Pakistani who are very close to having the disgusting pajeet genes(dark skin, small, tiny dick, bulbous nose and lips) instead of a beautiful Arab wife with the superior genetics (tall, fair skin, big dick and normal nose/lips)

Why are you a traitor?
Don't bother, I don't really care.

Why would he want a wife with a big dick?

I too can cherry pick my history

It requires more than just white skin to be considered a white human.

I’m talking about his offspring lol. Why screw over your sons by marrying a paki/padjeet.

Chechen are niggers, non-white scum.

Facts are facts
islam = to serve god and your leaders
Islam takes away freewill and forces you to serve, not doing so is punishable by death
Islam is good for kings to rule better over people
Islam is good to conqure
Islam is good to mass murder and keep everybody under your foot
Islam is good to profit off of human suffering, indoctrination, and take that which is not yours.

If you want progress, growth, increase happiness, a high life expectacy to rejoice of your hard work and see your children grow up as efficient people.

Then you need to adopt central european christian mentality, you need to keep balance and rejoice of your life on earth.

But your religion allows you to lie, force convert, manipulate to convert, kill to convert, make the life of people hard until they convert, and then use them as cannon fodder for ones purpose to expand and control teritory.

Facts are facts... Muslims took over the middle east and shat on it.

I'll say what Genghis Khan said... If your GOD doesn't want me Genghis Khan to murder and rape your people then he will stop me.

God did not stop Genghis Khan, God allowed Genghis Khan to rape and destory your people

God gave valor to Christian men who were defending their lands.

God kept you from raping europe for milenia. The only reason that God is not going to keep you from burning this is world, is because it's up to Christian men to save it as we did time and time again.

You as a Muslim have a choice.
Pray to your Satans stone and be brain washed to die for false promises in the afterlife.
Or you can convert to christianity and live a happy life, defending your home.

Prove me wrong
>Pro tip you can't