GULTY

twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/936599391984672773/photo/1

Flynn is taking Trump and eveyrone else down

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/936599391984672773/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-charged-in-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/936599391984672773/photo/1
He's taking the flack so his son isn't dragged into this. Top tier white father

No it's fake news I don't believe it just investigate Killarys Uranium deal she's the real traitor wahhhhhhbbnn

>Cannot spell
>Twitterfag
Found the nigger.

TICK

TOCK

DRUMPFKEKS

TICK

FUCKEN

TOCK

Lock him up!

Fuck off Dolan. That is all

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You guys get dumber and more desperate by the day. It's fun to watch. Carry on.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

FAKE NEWS

DON'T BELIEVE THE MSM. STAY STRONG

MAGA

>guilty of colluding to sabotage a sitting president

They’re going to try to overthrow the president. Not going to happen folks. Not going to happen.

I can't wait till they find out who he really flipped on.

What does this mean for the president?

Says the increasingly desperate progressive for the 50th time this year.

Nothing, if he's innocent.

The Hiberian Conspiracy is real

And it all comes tumbling doooooown!

Back to your r/the_donald safespace, faggots!

Lying to the FBI is all they got him on? It's even a bigger nothingburger than I thought.

tic tac faggots get your fresh breath while you can

So why did he do it Sup Forums?

>thinks Flynn will have anything on Trump
You people honestly think he's getting Impeached for being part of a vast Kremlin conspiracy? Delusion.

>Lying to the FBI is all they're charging him with*

; - )

must be one hell of a plea deal

Are you honestly saying Flynn isn't pleading guilty?

youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE ya he's for sure trump's enemy

He got a plea deal for a lesser charge. We had a good run but it's over.

Nothing at all. Because Flynn will be pardoned and faggots will bitch and scream but be able to do nothing...gotta love the Constitution

"Flynn was a 2-bit flunkie! Never even spoke to him! In fact, I don't even know who he is! Dishonest media calling him my National Security Advisor! He never advised me on anything! Used to bring me groceries! SAD!"

Trumpfags are embarrassing

What did Flynn do wrong

>GULTY
That's what'd I'd expect from someone posting this

He plead guilty to the thing Trump fired him for, confirming Trump's narrative even more?

Drumpf is surely BTFO this time

Wow. Martha Stewart tier crime. Such treason. Much collusion.

Jesus christ you are desperate

Savannah Guthrie just said
Who might he be fingering next?

We'll see. If your star witness is a convicted liar, well, good luck getting any traction with that.

Weak charge. He'll be out a couple years and only did it to save his son.

Be a Team Trump guy who wasn't on board with the Pentagon plan.

it's called activating double jeopardy.
By pleading to a lesser charge, the event becomes closed to further investigation.

this

>Trumpfags are embarrassing

No, we think that Mueller will charge Trump with obstruction of justice and being part of a vast Kremlin conspiracy, and then the Republican Congress will go "lol not impeachable offense, we luvv tax cuts!!!"

That's not how that works

So are the people who expect to uncover a vast Kremlin conspiracy.

lmao trump is going down

>"Taking everyone down"
>Please guilty by himself
>For the EXACT thing Trump publicly fired him for.
Hmm really makes you think

It's a process crime. Ask a million questions and if you do not remember every single detail they get you. It's a NOTHINGBURGER

Conspired to influence the election by contacting them about sanctions after the election had been over over a month?

HUH?

The biggest delusion in all of this is the idea Trump obstructed justice.

lol u scared

FBI agent knocks on your door, asks you a question while youre in your pjs, you say you dont remember, and then get tossed in jail. what justice.
yawn, im pretty sleepy but I think its all over guys. we should wrap it up and expect that trump is getting impeached. I have lost all hope in this presidency. unable to tie down leaks, unable to protect their staff. the doj is running amuck. instead of making america great, this is making america a joke. it was fun while it lasted but let this man continue to get his hands on the nuclear codes

That's what we know about. Imagine, if you will, that Flynn made a deal with the Russians BEFORE the election to lift sanctions in return for their help and Trump knew about and approved it.

Of course it's ridiculous, right?

lol u gay

We're going to round up the supporters of Trump too, remember those FEMA camps?

Just as planned.
Trump needs the impeachment to get out of the stock market collapse. This way he can blame it on the dems. And then make a triumphant return, march on washington, arrest congress and rule from his golden throne.

>Be here tomorrow- Q

Posted yesterday. Trump is fine. We’re winning. Do not lose faith.

>worked for Trump for 1.5 years
>Worked in clandestine ops and the government for 30 years
Who do you you think he has more dirt on?

Do your worst. The world already rejects the kike lies, there is nothing that can stop that anymore.

Bill Mitchell pls go

>1/10 post

Lmao. Trump belongs in a fucking elder home. You honestly think he could orchestrate that?

Weakest sitting president of all time

FOUR DEE

Of course it's ridiculous you baboon. Do you honestly think Trump heads a vast Kremlin conspiracy? You people are delusional.

>t. Jeb Bush

Heads? Of course not. Is a dupe for? Probably.

>taking Trump and eveyrone else down
I don't think you realize what's actually happening.
>Who has the power of pardon, again?

It's apparent that critical thinking is a lost skill.

cool, just found a new chan to hang out in for this kind of shit.

Hope people don’t skip by this post cause it’s true.
>Top tier white father
Top tier father in general desu. I know tons of parents who could give less of a fuck if their kids went to a prison.

Will this be the beginning of the end we'll be reading about in text books? Is this Trump's Gavrilo Princip?

> fucking wall of text on a sandwich board
Whyfore

>That's not how that works
I don't think he means it that way lawyeranon he means that investigations that were going on can stop.

Good, now Drumpf will be imprisoned and impeached. We'll then crown Hillary as empress for life.

>dad jeans
>autism shoes

one of us?

Cerno may be a clown in some respects but he has been good on the Flynn case

Isn't he right, am I missing something here?

>Trump goes to jail
>it's the jail cell right next to the sewers
>spend the next 30 years digging his way out
4 d chess!

to the tune of "Hallelujah chorus" from Handel's Messiah
Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin' Mueller's comin'
He's comin' for you
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
Bobby Three-sticks
Bobby Three-sticks
Mueller's
Coming !

Isn't this the same meeting that Flynn lied to Pence about and got fired for? How is this evidence of collusion?

Ive literally heard no one say drumpf outside of Sup Forums and John oliver

Why doesn't trump just pardon everyone that lurch charges? This whole thing is bullshit and everyone knows it

It’s not. But Flynn making a deal for only this suggests that he’s dishing dirt to Mueller; stuff that could implicate people much higher up.

It is of course completely ridiculous.
inb4, job description of an (any) embassador:
be the go to guy for polititians of a country to discuss politics with a representative of another country.
So why wouldn't representatives of an incoming administration talk to an ambassador? In fact, you'd hope they do, that is standard procedure for good reason.

This. People are so fucking blind. It was leaked to us back in March that this would happen. Wake the fuck up people

What was leaked? By whom? I swear to God if you say Louise Mensch...

His only hope is to get a deal and help Muller to bring even more traitors down.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-charged-in-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html

Checked
Checked

This. People forget he was one of Obama's guys.

Why do these documents always look like they are printed out on an ancient machine that is on the verge of running out of ink?

Shitty scanners

So a Democrat General that'd an admitted criminal is supposed to hold water on hearsay? You realize this is just a he said he said? Also the dems would need to flip the house and congress to impeach so nothing is going to happen

It is happening though. As we speak.

Now remember back to the 1000 other times you typed that out. Think of how confident you were before.
Will it ever hit you?

>It's happening
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fuck the delusion is strong.

Tick Tock Drumpfkins. I cannot wait to smash white "people"

lmao counterintel is a myth youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

So after tens of millions of dollars spent on a witch hunt, the best (((you))) came up with is a MAYBE case of perjury? Ie: The very thing Sup Forums predicted 8 months ago? The very thing Comey and Hillary and Lynch and a dozen Obama staffers committed when they wiretapped Trump and didn't get punished for it?

There really ought to be a Sesame Street for civics that teaches libshits you can't overturn an election because one person tangentially-related to the duly elected president fucked up what date he started his job. Enjoy your circlejerk, however.