Flynn Flypped

Flynn Flypped

Michael Flynn has been charged with a tiny fraction of his crimes and will be pleading guilty. You know what that means. He flipped.

You don't get a sweet deal just by agreeing to plea guilty to one tiny thing. You get it by givig up someone higher up the chain of command.

Who did he give up? Trump himself? Jr? Kushner? Not many other possibilities. Not Manafort - his goose is already cooked.

>inb4 "lying to FBI is nothing. they got nothing on him.hurr durrr". you know how this game is played - they've got a lot of serious crimes on you but you give up the boss so they let you plead guilty to a piddly ass crime and let the rest go.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.ef4ac388d704
nypost.com/2017/11/10/mueller-probing-alleged-flynn-plot-to-extradite-turkish-cleric/
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.ef4ac388d704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a weak charge. He'll be out a couple years and only did it to save his son.

He's not going away. He's singing.

You're not paying attention. This is how it works when you flip. They let you plead guilty to a weak charge. In return, you have to sing like a canary.

That is undeniably what is happening.

>singing
Oh yes. I'm sure he will reveal that Trump is a Russian spy. Because that seems likely.
Kys

Such cope after calling "muh russia" for 11 months
>how long until the next trump tweet distraction?

Either that or they've got nothing and are really mad about it.

>undeniably
I'm not sure you know what that word means.

now you're starting to get it

* Trump literally gave classified information to the Russians. it's been documented

>Russia dindu nuffin, we dindu nuffin, but we still lied about meetings with Russian representatives constantly

don't be ridiculous.

ALL signs point to Flynn having been flipped. Last week his legal team stopped talking to Trump's legal team because of conflicts of interest.

Flynn cut a deal. No two says about it.

>The FBI has nothing, but uranium one, pizzagate, and unmasking are real
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>flipped
>still going to prison

Yeah great deal.

He was charged with exactly what Trump fired him for.
They have nothing else on him.

Putin is a Bond villain using Blockbuster Movie tactics to infiltrate America. This seems like the most likely outcome.
>Muh Russia.
Will you KILL yourself when he's still President this time next year?

He lied in his confirmation hearing, it's a crime. Did you hear any big revelations about Trump in there?? no. Why not? you know they worked Flynn over hard to try and get him to turn....he took the charge because he had nothing to give.......when are you anti Trumpers gonna learn?

Allow me. But W. Shultz and HRC get a pass?

Why would I? Let the FBI do its work.

Putin's not a Bond villain, just a corrupt bureaucrat with a big ego who got the reins to an empire.

Or people recognize decades of honorable service. If a star high school swimmer can get off from rape, why shouldn't a 4 star get nothing for telling russia not to start a war over the uni-part'es meltdown.

>putin is a Bond villain using Blockbuster Movie tactics to infiltrate America. This seems like the most likely outcome.
Sup Forums claims this hourly about Soros. Why is that true but not this?

going to prison for 18 months vs 18-45 years? yeah, that's a good deal. that's how plea deals work.

projection

where?

He's been charged with the most severe crimes they could find.

"Plead to lesser charge." Bwahaha. This was the worst they could find... perjury.

When you accept a plea deal, you generally plea guilty to a lesser charge than the one you were originally on the hook for. That's how it works.

Not projection at all. Control f 90% of pol for Soros

He was under investigation for jaywalking. Pleads guilty to jaywalking.

Libtards think he was under investigation for homicide. Think he plead guilty to the lesser crime.

He plead guilty to the most severe crime they could find.

>a tiny fraction of his crimes
lmfao, what do you think he's in trouble for?
The only thing he did wrong was lie.

>works for Obama for 2 years
>works for Trump for less than 1 month

Sounds to me like it's Obama who should be worried. Why would he suddenly go full retard in less than a month of being under Trump?

If you want to use the testimony of someone, you don't charge them with lying, you fucking retard.

Can you please livestream your suicide when Trump gets reelected?

>You know what that means. He flipped.

He told putin that ISIS was gonna try to highjack planes in russia and Israel is now mad because they wanted to keep it secret.

>he flipped on trump

Why would you think that? Obama had full power and surveillance over trump, and would have instantly told the world if there was any actual dirt.

Flynn flipped on Fusion GPS, CF, Loretta Lynch.

They never charged with anything more than a weak crime you retarded faggot

This user gets it

Wasn't he asking for immunity and stuff a long time ago too? It was obvious he wasn't going to go down with the ship. Seems the Trump administration really is crashing.

>mueller is actually investigating the dems
Best Sup Forums fantasy meme going

And what exactly was the bigger crime he was on the hook for user?

This. I doubt he's even going to a federal country club. Mueller got to him, Flynn is going to plead guilty and go state's evidence.

Flynn flipped.

On a related note, please don't get distracted, you goy-- uh, guys still promised me a tax cut.

A lot of people take the deal to save money on lawyer and court costs. It would be easier for Flynn not to fight the charges, take a deal and then get pardoned.

He probably already amassed a fortune. Also, Mueller would be bogged down taking this to trial. Would take years. GOP congress is investigating him.

>Told Putin that Mossad was teaching (((ISIS))) how to build non detectable bombs and held a workshop on staging a terror attack

Ftfy

Lying to the FBI is a felony, retard.

Taking money from Russia without disclosure
washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.ef4ac388d704
Conspiracy to kidnap
nypost.com/2017/11/10/mueller-probing-alleged-flynn-plot-to-extradite-turkish-cleric/

riiiiiiiiight

Please archive

>washingtonpost com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.ef4ac388d704
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/politics/new-details-released-on-russia-related-payments-to-flynn-before-he-joined-trump-campaign/2017/03/16/52a4205a-0a55-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.ef4ac388d704

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

Or, and this might be crazy, Flynn didn't flip on anybody because he lied about the meeting with the Russian ambassador (the same one that he got fired for) to the FBI like an idiot.

Makes sense. Same as Manafort. They got him on shit he did under Obama’s administration.

>>mueller is actually investigating the dems

Really makes sense if you don't think about it.

Yeah. Flynn was a Democrat way longer than he worked for Trump.

He likely cooperated against Podesta and Manafort.

How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?

He won't even get a year, a few months top. I don't even think he will get actual jail either, just house arrest with people watching his every move.

This.
Obama used the NSA to completely dissect Trump's campaign. There would not be a 1 year investigation if there was actual dirt.

Presidents have the right to declassify.

That’s correct. Even under surveillance they have nothing to charge. Lying to the FBI about a relationship he had during the Obama administration. Ruh roh. That’s three indictments on crimes committed under Obama’s scandal-free reign.

Worst he'll get is six months in a federal country club.

You don't plead guilty to a felony (jail time or not, being a convicted felon is a scarlet letter) without a damned good deal. And you aren't offered one unless you've got something (((they))) want.

Well you know, trying to keep to civil in here

Exactly why shills bringing it up is a joke.

"Wire tapp!"

Flynn was one of the few straight, white male Generals involved with the Democratic Party.

Podesta was probably the one who got him into the lobbying and advisory game.

Because the western powers have dozens of putins outside of government oversight doing all sorts of fucked up shit to the western republics. Putin is a distraction.

You need to break the MSM bubble you are in, man. The corruption runs deep. Trump is only being attacked because he is not politically insulated like the neocons and neolibs. You know I am right because you have read about Awan and Uranium One.

if you plea guilty the judge has to give you the max sentence
you never do that unless its part of a deal
trust me ive been in trouble many times

Under rated.

>if you plea guilty the judge has to give you the max sentence

Then explain all the people who plead guilty to receive life in prison instead of the needle.

Most important post in this thread.

This is just wrong info.

Lock her up lock her up.....
Oh shit...

it has to be exhausting to be wrong and get your hopes dashed repeatedly by the MSM for the past year and a half. when are you normies going to get that MSM is bullshit?

Trump isn't a spy he is Putin's cuck.

>if you plea guilty the judge has to give you the max sentence
patently false
t. took plea deal

Hey Dissidents,
My name is Bob, and I'm investigating every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, useful idiots for the FSB who spend every second of their day doing Putin's bidding. You are everything bad in the country. Honestly, have any of you ever done your patriotic duty? I mean, I guess it’s fun feverishly dreaming about some stupid wall, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pissing on a bed with Russian hookers.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best oppo research. I’m unimpeachable. I was Director of the Party Van, and led the investigations into Enron and Penn State. What have you led, other than “post printed messages about being white on school doors”? I was also appointed by Sessions' own assistant AG, and have a banging dossier (It just leaked to the press; Shit was SO unaccountable Fusion GPS cash). You are all threats to National Security who should just turn yourselves in. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and an FSB asset

Flynn knows a lot of things. He is /ourguy/ and worked for years under King Nigger while running the DIA. Flynn knows a lot of things. Things that are pizza related. Things about unmasking. Flynn knows a lot of things. Now that he has his deal, he is free to discuss the (((Deep State))). Mueller still has 4000 sealed indictments waiting to drop.

to the tune of "Hallelujah chorus" from Handel's Messiah

Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin' Mueller's comin'
He's comin' for you
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
Bobby Three-sticks
Bobby Three-sticks
Mueller's
Coming !

They lied because even admitting to trivial meetings would make people overreact.

He is going to give all the goods on Trump and his associates to Mueller. Here are my predictions:

1) Don Jr. is going down for having his maid cut off all the tags on his mattresses.

2) Eric Trump will do a 10 year minimum bid for not signing the back of his credit card before using it.

3) Paul Manafort will get 17 years for double parking near a school zone.
4) Ivanka Kooshner will do hard time for jaywalking across 5th Avenue when she was a teenager.

5) Stephen Miller will go to the gulag for driving 30 MPH in a 25 MPH zone.

6) Kellyanne Conway will go down for crimes against aestheticism.

Shareblue sucks at memes

Way to get pedantic. Look something shiny.

This, he commited high treason

your memes are so bad. why?

All i want for christmas

spin this shit you fuckers ahahahaha

flynn is singing

You can have your opinion on things, but not your own facts. The Russian playbook is The foundations of geopolitics. With this worldview it is in his best interest to destabilize NATO. He does this with misinformation spewed from troll farms.
As far as MSM goes I have yet to see very much compelling evidence from alternative sources. Too many people with infowars copypasta that he got from RT
>also uranium one is not a scandal. No uranium was ever sold to Russia, and Clinton was one of 9 decision makers in the move. Any of them could have killed the deal making it an unlikely conspiracy

Shareblue sucks at memes

Seems like I remember someone saying Russia was nothing. Obama is Kenyan, the world is flat...

HMMMM WHY WAS TRUMP HAVING A TWITTER MELTDOWN?

>You need to break the MSM bubble you are in, man.
>EVERYBODY IS LYING TO YOU EXCEPT FOR US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoying that kool-aid, bruh-bruh?

>implying they'd send a former four star general to gen pop

This isn't some nigger caught with a doobie. Assuming he's not getting house arrest or probation or some shit, he's not going to Federal Pound You In The Ass Prison. That's for the 'little people.'

"Federal country club" isn't a meme.

>implying anything will come of unmasking, pizzagate, uranium one, or Ben Ghazi

>high treason
Sure he did

How do you know he didn't flip on Obama and is sharing all the criminal shit that was done during his time as DNI Director? You are assuming Trump is the target of Mueller's investigation and there has been no evidence of that.

Haha good point

Tick tock sweeties!

Why would you kill ypurself? By then yhe Republican party will be in flames. Face it Drumpf fan the world of political incorrectness is dying, you just threw one last party to remind is why.

lolol Flynn is squealing like a stuck pig on Trump right now. Who's next Jr or the Kush?

Both, only they're gonna flip on each other.

Kushner and Trump Jr. fucking hate each other.

If there was anything, it would have leaked already.

>4000 sealed indictments
For who? Trump and his family? 4000?

> is in his best interest to destabilize NATO
No shit Sherlock. It's an organization created with the sole purpose of trying to strong arm Russia dumbass.
Maybe if NATO didnt try to isolate and encircle Russia it wouldnt feel the need to get rid of it.