Brexit

So am i getting this right? Britan is going to pay us £50 billion for the privilege to MAYBE get a trade deal?
Are you really that desperate bongs? Or is Theresa May a german sleeper agent? The name sounds quiet german.

She is a Eurocrat through and through. She herself voted remain, it perplexes me how we can have a PM who has such little interest in Brexit and yet she is leading the Brexit cabinet. WTO terms are favourable to such a inordinate sum of money

what will people like reese mogg do? will they accept it or will they revolt against may?

>Britain pays 50 billion to leave Jewnion
>Can't officially negotiate trade deals until it's out of the Jewnion
>Goes and slags off its best chance for trade deals post Brexit to virtue signal for shitskins goatfuckers

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for Britain? I guess maybe if the country is broke and welfare is reduced all the shitskins migrate East to Europe giving them a chance to reboot and rebuild?

No, you're getting it wrong. First off, that figure is speculation only so take it with a bucket of salt. Second, that money is not to secure to a trade deal but simply to cover the costs we were always obliged to pay as part of our contractual agreements with the European Union. In the last year we paid ~£8bn net to the EU, meaning the speculative "divorce bill" is roughly 6 years worth of net contributions. This means that, should be pay £50bn to the EU, in 6 years time we'll begin saving ~$8bn per year to do with what we wish, without EU financial dictation.

In short: that £50bn is a speculation, but assuming it as fact it means we'll be saving £8bn a year beginning in 6 years.

If the country is broke all the higly qualified brits will leave britain to find work elsewhere like they did in the 70s. The higher the qualification the more mobile the people are. The Uk actually was one of the poorest member states before they joined the EU

>50b
God you eurofags are so poor.

> it perplexes me how we can have a PM who has such little interest in Brexit and yet she is leading the Brexit cabinet
Because Boris Johnson shit himself when David Cameron walked and didn't stand for election because of that odious twat Michael Gove.

May will resign soon (supposedly there are 40 signatures ready to force May out but 8 more are needed for a leadership contest), but Boris has no chance, it'll be Mogg.

This. Basically anyone of any intelligence can see that the UK is fucked under Brexit. It's basically economic suicide. I actually work in a transient industry (Truck Driver) so I won't be effected. However I am moving my family to Belgium.

Rice-Mong is a clone of these bong Camerloonians. Fucking stupid bongs need to be gassed.

what would he do differently?

It's an empty gesture, you're not gonna agree to shit.
And you have to if you want money for refugees gibs.
You're hilarious to us.

absofuckinglutely nothing

How is saving £10,000,000,000 a year gonna break us ?
You can believe your own lies, but you have to confront reality at some time.

german fags know that they won't get the money, it's just another trick to say 'ok on paper you give us this fantasy money but we 'give it back' to you, all you have to do is shit on your citizens and stay in the EU' ...'and if you take another 200,000 migrants from us we will even give you a nice little 10fantillion marbles extra for your books'

>your're hilarious to us

who? Germans? why? we dont FORCE you to pay! you are a sovereign nation and do not have to make any concessions to us, you can just walk away, but you can hardly blame us for trying to get the best deal for our people. And if your leaders are willing to pay us 50b£ we would be foolish not to take it, wouldnt we?

Yeah May is a cuckservative. Jacob Rees-Mogg is the man this country deserves. He'd tell you Eurocucks to get fucked.
Though I hear £50bn is 2 years EU membership anyway, so it sounds like the EU is just begging for enough cash to sort their shit out in a couple years so they don't immediately collapse.

Either way you shouldn't get a fucking penny. We pay what we owe by membership, if we aren't members we don't pay. It's mostly just a threat to poorer nations, if we accept this we're actually setting a dangerous precedent, because no other EU member can offord such a bill and therefore can't leave.

the best deal for our people is not a couple billion right now in our pocket and run (that's nigger logic), but a stable friendship with the second biggest economy and market on the continent which is the UK. It would be so stupid to start a rivalry of bitter feelings between our nations which could last for generations for petty shit (dumb woman logic)

>Either way you shouldn't get a fucking penny
Then why pay us? What is your leadership hoping to accomplish?

>Have no stake in brexit
>Still love seeing krauts sperg out
Feels good

She looks like JEB! with a dirty wig on.

>give a reasonable, accurate response
>get completely ignored because it isn't completely black pilled

>It would be so stupid to start a rivalry of bitter feelings between our nations which could last for generations for petty shit (dumb woman logic)

Have you been here before? Or read british tabloids? tThere already is rivalry and bitter feelings between our countries. The British hate us. So nothings gonna change. I say take the money and run.

>May
>sounds quite german
Nein Nein Nein

May ist ein in Norddeutschland durchaus gebräuchlicher Vorname und Theresa sowieso.

But its not a one-time payment, its the fullfilling of obligations over several decades( like pensions) thats also why its an estimation. Noone knows e.g. how long the pensions have to be payed, depends on how long people live. So you might even end up paying more than that.

Hitler is a bitch compared to Merkel. Shes controls the whole continent and didnt even need to borrow cash from Americans to do it.

You're relying on a lot of speculation, that's all you have or anyone has. It's absolutely pointless to try and make statements out of hearsay, they're almost always wrong because they're almost always fuelled by people with an axe to grind. But, for clarity's sake, I'll repeat that the speculative £50bn is not to secure a trade deal.

>Fucking stupid bongs need to be gassed.
Can confirm

Pay up you fucking brits. Thats what you get for leaving the Union. Once you leave, we will also crush you while you're paying us LOL

>The British hate us.
No we don't. We hate Merkel supporters and assume that's the majority of Germans when it isn't.

What would they buy from us? Traumatic injury medical supplies ?

You're a fat, ugly nigger.
>Writes short, awful paragraph.
>Provides absolute drivel and then a sanctimonious nigger summary right below it.

Now I can fathom by your language your wish to emulate Mogg, have you ever considered killing yourself?

>EU kikes repeatedly, publicly demand more shekels
Heh heh pure speculation GOY
>GIVE GIBS don't forget the 60000000 gorillion