Hero Gen Michael Flynn Arrested

He will be in court at 10 am this morning.Still think Mueller is on our side?

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-charged-making-false-statements-fbi/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.97f8d8590330
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.97f8d8590330
youtube.com/watch?v=PMZrdyCWu7M
youtu.be/m5sSXaFcLA4
youtu.be/E_ZpNlcY2Cs
youtube.com/user/laroucheyouth
youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mueller had better be careful..if lying to federal agents is now a crime a lot of shįťlibs, including comey and Mueller are gonna get in some serious trouble.

Flynn walks. Screencap this

Of course he will. He made a deal.

Lol, no deal was made. He told the fbi if you arrest me for lying and don't arrest Hillary for lying, Trump supporters will kill you.

>literally lie under oath about shit that's pretty easy to prove you were lying about
>h-how could they a-arrest him?! what about HILLARY?

you niggers need to understand that hillary lost and you don't get to keep pointing to her and going BUT SHE DID IT TOO when trump was elected to build a cabinet that wouldn't do the exact same shit the dems do

>Lol, no deal was made.

Sure thing, kid.

If the president pardons him he still has to testify and can no longer invoke the 5th, Think trump knows how this works? I seriously doubt it.

Still mad about Hillary losing eh?

Flynn is going to sing like a canary to save his own ass.

>jigga nigga level of Shareblue heebs are posting
Wew lad. The point is that the public...at least the gun toting portion of it, knows that she is guilty. If Flynn is the last target and no other traitors are charged, he might as well not plan on enjoying retirement. At least I’m pretty sure that’s what meant.

H

He was cleared by the FBI anything illicit last Jan.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.97f8d8590330

Let's archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.97f8d8590330

Save his son's ass. Part of the deal might preclude accepting a pardon.

I think we may have to start organizing and take to the streets.

Never thought I'd say that.

I'm sure Trump will be unmasked as a a Russian super spy.
Kys

This is all fake news. The truth is next week Hillary and Bill will be in handcuffs, the media knows but they are trying to muddy the waters

Soon brother

We're living in a god damned Banana Republic.

We are indeed. Good news is on the way though, I promise

holy fuck you people are delusional, and honestly all this talk about rising up is a litte much.

>implying Flynn is /our guy/

How do you know that?

>foreign agent
>hero

kek

>Hero
Of Russia?

I love you Norbro

>NOOOOOOOOO POLITICIANS SHOULD BE EXEMPT FROM SCRUTINY IF THEY AREN'T IN OFFICE ANYMORE

>My dad works for the fbi

The man spent 32 years in the military and he outted the Obama administration, so yeah, he's a hero.

Don't worry about that, rest up over the weekend. Cause next week is gonna be crazy

Poor you, reality is gonna fuck.you hard

This is embarrassing

Not my dad...

You guys still think Meuller is investigating Trump Russia? Lmao!

Screencap it son

Your flag is what I said embarrassing.

I'm in.

There comes a time in all civilizations where men have had to make the choice. Rise up or be destroyed. We're tittering on the edge right now.

You're taking out of your ass, he’s being charged for only one count of lying to the Fbi, no treason.
He flipped to save his son and himself as much as he can, throwing trump under the bus. Probably the smartest decision.

the amount of delusional naziboos on this site man it's too much for my gut to handle please i want to stop laughing pleeeease

>Your flag is what I said embarrassing

This...if it’s anything other than this, then all principles and character traits worthy of praise are long gone and likely dead in big government. There’s only three options after that confirmation.

This is standard SOP of the corrupt FBI. Lying to the FBI is a felony and they have developed an immoral and unethical method of entrappment. This is why they have 35,000 "informants."

Flynn is an American hero in my opinion for calling out BO's and HRC's covert support for ISIS in Syria and Iraq, but regardless of what you think about Flynn, his guilty plea is a TEACHING point for all Americans.

WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TALK TO THE FBI WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

youtube.com/watch?v=PMZrdyCWu7M

Ollie North had more serious charges. This is the stage being set to go after the lying democrats

You fuckheads bought into the biggest scam of all in electing the GOP and Trump into office. The USA is fucked, and will be for a long time. Way to go assholes.

you faggots aren't the only ones with guns. not only that, but your population is notoriously fat and lazy. good luck with your civil war.

>pol: blah blah rise blah day of the rope
>some sperg kills a few normies
>pol: this must be a conspiracy, we are peaceful

Mueller is a Rothschild agent.

OBVIOUS IS OBVIOUS

It is one or the other. That is unavoidable at this point. Either Mueller is /ourgoy/ or Trump supporters violently revolt.

Reported to the FBI, hasta la vista faggot.

We're armed to the gills. Many are trained Vets and we'd have the backing of 75% of the military in an actual civil war.

so the cabals back on track...excellent

ok, a million versus 299 million. again, good luck.

Go back to your cuckshed you goddamn faggot leaf

to the tune of "Hallelujah chorus" from Handel's Messiah

Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin'
Mueller's comin' Mueller's comin'
He's comin' for you
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
For orange wrongdoing knowing reigneth
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Sleuth of sleuths and man of men
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
Bobby Three-sticks
Bobby Three-sticks
Mueller's
Coming!

Good luck reporting the whole country when the death squads come to your door, subhuman piece of shit

This. It's true.

>or Trump supporters violently revolt.
I wonder how pathetic ones life must be that you feel the need to go to war in defense of a washed-up reality show star...? I can't imagine anyone being that sad.

Simmer down nigger just cuz you can hold a gun in your paws doesn't mean you know how to use it. Rope will be good enough for you

Good to see you back

>Lying to the FBI
>Lying about a detail he didn't recall

This honestly sounds like they couldn't get him for what they were actually made him for, so they're throwing their toys out of the pram.

I got your report. We will look into it. In the meantime enjoy next week

but don't you know Trump is gonna appoint himself Fuhror and put the podesta bros in their own personal gas chamber and then he's gonna expose pizza gate and all the pedophile elites that are running world-wide child sex trafficking rings through their fake-philanthropy organizations also they all worship moloch who is basically like satan or something

screencap this post

As long as the people perceive just enough justice has been 'applied' nothng more will happen

i wish the whole beltway would disappear

A million? How have you not been run over by a bus?

youtu.be/m5sSXaFcLA4

the larouche group is a great source of info. No one on Sup Forums talks about it

I really just want to kill people like you. This has little to do with Trump

durr durr muh rope. muh rope good. but muhh rope.

youtu.be/E_ZpNlcY2Cs

Lol ok Hannity.

65 million people who own all the real property and firearms...Who do you think owns all the shitty apartment complexes in all the shitty metros? Libs? Think again. We'll turn the fucking lights out and starve you motherfuckers to death if we have to..Liberals would starve if I locked them in a grocery store for a week. They are worthless scum..

Haha, your proxy can't save you. :)

WHY isn't anyone on Sup Forums talk about this???
youtube.com/user/laroucheyouth

Hit a nerve?

lol

This is what first struck me when i read the title this morning. So they are nailing him for something small.

I hope to God you’re right.
Sessions’ dropped hint on an “ongoing investigation” is the only thing giving me hope. How long will we be strung along?

How am I supposed to not believe Mueller and his Hillary lawyers are anything but a deep state hit job on Trump?

>I really just want to kill people like you.

Aww, but then i won't get to see the eagles win the super bowl this year.

actually, i happen to know this as a fact. the midwest is the ass crack of the US. you people are worthless, stupid, obese, addicted to heroin and obviously ignorant.

Everyone lies to the FBI. It would be unpatriotic for him to *NOT* lie to the FBI.

>proxy

some of us actually live in relatively free countries but I fully support my American brothers in draining the swamp and rounding up the subhumans like yourself

MUELLER and the COUP AGAINST TRUMP

youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4
youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4
youtu.be/_xUAQj7UiN4

AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS!!!!

The liberal ham-beasts you mean.

or the independent patriots who actually have balls and historically saved this country over and over again. not the fag libs, or fat ass republicans.

Lol...funny one faggot

Whoa!!!
And checked

Yeah and just for starters it only takes a few marksmen to take out the electrical grid, which would immediately fuck leftist.

what the fuck is a 'lol'
fuck the fuck off fags

kek

Yah sure, bug off with your pesky ass flag. AMERICA IS BACK.

We feed your pathetic scum asses. Quit running your mouth or we will literally fucking kill you. You can not compete with conservatives. You have never shot a firearm or grown a garden. You are utterly fucked living in your concrete jungles, checking your stupid social media accounts, pretending like you're not miserable. You ARE FUCKED, BUD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT US!!

I kek’d. The absolute state of Sup Forums nowadays.

Watch as the media and the establishment politicians know its nothing.

Remember when right before the last round of indictments Sup Forums insisted that Hillary was going to be arrested and that the media was spooked? And then that didn't happen?

Yeah, "b...but Hillary" is literally the only thing these retards have to cling to

>kek
>absolute state
>harmless death threat to commies
faggot who didn't lurk long enough detected.

Get's charged, nothing to do with Russia collusion

TOP KEK

Watching people try to spin this as further evidence that impeachment is imminent is hilarious

> HURR DURR MUH GARDEN YUR CONCRETE JUNGLES

Holy shit, my sides. Can you imagine being this mad and delusional.

I heard he said he will tell Mueller all about how Trump and Putin had fuck sessions while they conspired to frame Hillary for crimes she didn't commit.

Blumpf BTFO

Does this mean anything