Another anime ruined by yurishit

>another anime ruined by yurishit

Piss off. Anything with yuri is good. Even if it's bad, it's till good

It was yuri shit from the first episode.

I will post in the other thread instead, bye.

hetshits on suicide watch!

>ruined

lol he mad!

This user speaks the truth.

Don't worry OP, they learn after the massive flop.

There wasn't enough yurishit if anything.

Yuri only makes everything better. Fujoshit on the other hand...

and of course the het thread is the worse of the two

>retards still think "dai suki" is "aishiteru"

baka desu senpai.

Did a lesbian kill your dog?
I mean, I'm not quite fond of yuri either, but how does it hurt you?

You think you are japanese or something?

So this is a "I'm a male homosexual, so gay should be restricted to males because females hurt me" thread?

Just woke up and I have around 25 cards to download.

The terrifying thing is that there is someone with this exact mindset, and he's one of the more well-known figure in the alt-right.

This, but unironically.

Where's my kiss? I wanted a kiss.

*chu*

MIlo is indeed scum, yes.

enjoy your sub 200 sales yuri shitters

>boo hoo why can girls like girls?
>my preacher told me it was sin!!

Don't make me blush, tumblr.

Necessary scum

OP is correct and anybody says otherwise is literal fujoshit or underage male cucks that think girl on girl is hot

Why do some people on Sup Forums hate gay girls so much? I'm not /u/-tier but yuri can be cute sometimes

Some people just need things to hate.

Yuri-haters are either trolls or just hate the obnoxious tumblr-tier yurifags without hating yuri itself. OP is in fact reverse-trolling the flopfags, since the show wasn't actually yuri.

Yuri posters are fucking psycho's.
They'll claim Yuri for any female on female interaction and just ignore everything else.

Sup Forums has been overrun by underage autists who cant stand yuri because they cant push their disgusting self-insert fantasies on it

For once I actually agree with you

>yurishit
It's a platonic love, you can ship them but you can't seriously claim them as a legit gay.

"Unavailable" girls.

/u/fags are just so obnoxious. They ruin every show with mostly female characters (Hibike, Madoka etc) threads with their shitposting.

Yuri is the purest of all kinds of love. Kys if you can't appreciate the greatness and beauty that is Yuri. Do you want these pure and beautiful maidens in the arms of vulgar, ugly men? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Yuri is fine but delusional shipper is cancer.

>almost 2017
>thinking girl on girl isn't hot

Are you a gay male? This could be the only explanation.

Which is worst, /u/posters or fujos?

fujoshits and hetshitters will all be damned on the day of final judgement

They would rip each others' throats apart if you put them in a room. How will both of them be damned?

If a demon walked out of my closet in a cloud of sulfuric smoke right now and told me to pick one:
all posters become /u/
or
all posters become fujos,
I would pick the former without a moment's hesitation.

It's not gay unless flaps flip.

At least fujos stay on their own threads. /u/shitters shit every new show threads with their bullshit.

Even threads for shows that don't have large female casts?

waifufags

Don't call him that. We're trying to get rid of him. He's an absolute joke and he's trying to appropriate and take credit for our movement

Yurifriends are able to distinguish pure 2d love from 3d pig dykery. Yuri is an acquired patrician taste that low power level normalfag-mindset cretins will never understand.

Ruined by Trigger's freakish obsession with mommy issues.

Yuri shit is the worst.

Males should not be allowed to watch, read, write or do anything related to yuri.

Only two things are infinitely good, yuri and Yayaka.

Angry, anti-yuri hotheads are really pathetic.