Heritage thread

Post your heritage Sup Forums.
Majority german heritage reporting in. All family on my fathers side is from germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY
youtube.com/watch?v=fe0kNzUfFy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

German heritage as well also from my father's side. Feels good being 6'1 and have a big dick. Too bad I inherited my dad's receding hairline and started balding at 19.

Bump

Sounds like a mutt dude, quite shameful Why did you have to post? Youre making us look bad!

Germans, America's first Mexicans
>• “[W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.” - Benjamin Franklin, “Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, etc.”

Bump

German/Far-away Polish

I don't want poles as a neighborland, and i think they're too poor to fight back when we cut the EU fund.

Too bad he was wrong

Pretty sure he was right

>le Hyphenated-American XDDDD

I'm not sure if this is a low quality bait or if you're really this deluded. I'll just leave this picture.

>MUH HERITAGE: THE THREAD

>t. eternal kraut burning with shame due to the fact his ancestors decided to stay in G*rmany, the false country

You may be white hans, but your country only exists because anglos felt bad for your disgusting people and gifted it to you

>Muh Heritage

Fuck off! It's not your heritage amerifat. You know nothing about Germany. You have never experienced Germany and if you did, you did so as an American. Americans are American. That goes for blacks and whites alike. We fucking hate you fags! All over the world we do. You're just degenerate faggots. You've always been. Just like the Nigs, the Americans with European backgrounds developed into something new pretty fast. Probably because of all the sick garbage you fucks eat. Americans always talk about their European heritage because as Americans they have absolutely no culture. "We wuz Europeanz n shiet!"

i'm 6% German, 30% slav, 30% Ashkenazi and the rest is Mongolian mystery-meat.
t. Jewish refugee from the Soviet Union

Germans in this thread buttblasted because they probably have less Germanic genes than OP due to literally everyone in their country being raped by slavs. It never fails in threads like this.

fuck off Ahmed

I have diarrhea when drinking chocolate milk. Which is weird because I don't have it when drinking white milk or eating chocolate.

All mutts report in, thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=8s22PZRXAIY

Are you sad Hans told you you're no kuhl Kind?

Listen to your leaders dumbass, quit calling yourself 'German,' I may have Irish ancestry but you don't see me going on and on about 'muh potatoes' 'muh Irishman'

American here

2% native american
10% japanese
15% southern european
73% west african

100% WHITE

I have no German ancestors, thank god. I just love how angry krauts get over these threads

You realize Germany has been America's bitch since WW2? Everytime you insult America, you're just insulting yourself because you are on our leash. I want that to end but you should know that you've been owned since you guys lost the war.

Icelandic, can trace it back to 874 to the settlers.

Roosevelt wrote that before the country was filled with gommie mudskins

Royalty on both sides. Spanish on one and French on the other.

English and Scottish too. Non royalty,

If I ever get a name in the conspiracy community they're going to think I'm one of the bad guys.

My heritage is 100% American.
Fuck yea 'Merica.

Native American coming through

My direct paternal ancestor came to the US after escaping prison, which he was in for his part in the failed Monmouth Rebellion.

>browses Sup Forums
>"You realize Germany has been America's bitch since WW2? Everytime you insult America, you're just insulting yourself because you are on our leash. I want that to end but you should know that you've been owned since you guys lost the war."

This board would be so much better without Americans shitposting in every thread. (Pic related)

>MUH HERITAGE 56% MUTT THREAD
O i'm laffin.

Yes!!! This will trigger all Europeans. We'll get those cocksuckers back for the mutt memes.

>Someone from Europe told me I am a faggot
>They must be sooooooooo mad

American humor

We all know your heritage Hans

>tfw half dutch and 5" 11

What's the point in being proud of being German? They never accomplished anything and they got btfo by the Anglo every time.

All they did was move to the midwest America, give up their language, customs, etc and farmed to feed the Anglo intelligentsia and become Anglicized themselves. I wish I had English blood but unfortunately I'm descended from a bunch of German farmers from the middle of nowhere South Dakota.

Are we mocking the americans for betraying their roots again?

youtube.com/watch?v=fe0kNzUfFy8

Sorry but if you don't realize Germans have been under the spell of Allied propaganda, you're still hypnotized by it.

this just in- OP is faggot

>(((Allied Propaganda)))

Mfw. American think Jews don't control them and they are "free" because they can own Muh AR and go to Walmart to pick up all the thrash they want. You guys are such tards.

Muh freedum!

I don't know the exact ammout but I'm Spanish, Italian, Irish, German, French, Mexican, and Native American (last two most likely from the Spanish missions)

German /Italian on my dads side
Scottish/German on my moms

this just in- half the German posters are faggot including the "German" posters

Amerimutt here

Polish from my paternal grandfather
French by way of Prince Edward Island from my paternal grandma
Italian from my maternal grandfather (in b4 not wyte)
Irish, German, Dutch and French from my maternal grandma, her ancestors came here before the Revolution.

>tfw 1% Finnish

>the amerimutt hides his flag in shame

let me tell you something mutt, never forget what you are, others will not..

this just in- I feel like a faggot for not using sage with my last 2

Enjoying the burger butthurt, but this is dumb--we all know DT's lineage straight back to the German towns they were from.

I can deny the holocaust. Can you do that Hanz?

Don't make him start we have watched those links a million times.

Germany: 5% of niggers
USA: 50% niggers and spics
>USA OF AMERICA IS THE LAST BASTION OF WHITENESS IN WEST! THE WEST IS THE BEST. ENJOY MOHAMMED KEK KRAUT *feasts an entire burger in one bite*

Really gets the noggin joggin

I'm 85% English by ancestry, even did a test

Oh, and...uh....15% Turkish...

>Europe is only 9% Nordic
>America is around 14% Nordic
Looks like we win again

>I can deny the holocaust

Muh Freedums! God you Amerifats are stupid.

14% if you cramp every genes from the US in one person

I hope you realize you are in an American shitposting thread right now. No kidding there's a lot of American shitposting.

I didn't want the kikes to have my DNA, so I was pissed when my older sister submitted hers to 22andJew.

She got her results and it said 0% Nig and 0% Kike.

My twin and I rejoiced loudly in a crowded coffee shop.

>America is around 14% Nordic

German, English and Ulster Scots all originating from colonial times. If any of your ancestors came here as immigrants instead of Settlers you are not a true american and should be sent back to Europe

>Sup Forums
>a discussion ever being civilized in the first place

100% japanese. Moved to Canada four generations ago but we've kept our heritage pure

I am 100% American.

>American here
>meme flag
Yeah sounds about right

>I may have Irish ancestry
Can't wait to deport you. Quit calling yourself American.

Is that a fucking Oblivion character?

62% hungarian, 28% polish, 6% german, 4% scottish
>inb4 i'm grouped in with all these other living mutts

>Nordic
>White

Hollywood is not reality.

Forgot to link it

>What's the point in being proud of being German
Because it means your ancestors were smart enough to leave Germany

half filipino. half white. the white part is technically jewish

Okay. That was funny.

Nords are white.
No one else.
Actually the homogeneous population of Nordic Americans is around 30 million.
That's more than all of Scandinavia, Finland and Iceland included.
>Germany is 0% Nordic

My mother is mostly German. 1/4 scandi. Easy to trace because they came to the US about 150 years ago. Dads side is mostly English. Been here for well over 300 years

>Dads side is mostly English
50% Master race I see.

Truly on the US cares about heritage, meanwhile in Europe they just care if they're white.
This is why y'all are mentally inferior.

>Nords are white.
>No one else.

So all your ancestors and you had/have red or blond hair with blue eyes? "Whites" are Caucasian. They are called Caucasian because they are thought to have originated from the Caucasus. You know where that is Amerifat? It's Amerifats like you that use the term white because you can't trace back your roots. You're just too mixed. Sad shit. You don't have an identity. That's why your making one up. The identity of the "white people". I know who I am. I am German. No white. No nordic. My identity is German. Hang yourself you degenerate loser without any identity.

no, only slavs hungarians and finns are white

n*rds are savages

100% pure blooded German here
Both sides of my family come from germany, both of my grandfathers served in WW2
I'm 6'3, platinum blonde hair and light green eyes with slightly above average dick

Yes your German identity that you can't express without being called racist.

We are working on that. We are becoming more and more. You don't know shit about the situation in Germany. We can work on that and create something new. You on the other hand will never have a real identity.

thats bullshit. Every ethnic group is a mix of previous ethnic groups. White American will be an ethnic group made up of British, German, French Dutch and unfortunately Italian, Irish and Polish, just like Germans are a mix of Germanic people, Celtics and Slavs and how English people are a mix of Britons, Anglo Saxons and Normans.

Nice hosen, German American.

Prussian fag here, still rock the plattlerhosen tho

>with slightly above average dick

Post it :^)

I can trace my father's family line back to the Oxfordshire Curia Rolls of King John 1212 AD .

Half German, half Scandinavian
Zero percent African

Irish and English on mother's side, Dad's side is French and Slavic from father, and I suspect Anglo-Ashkenazi Jewish in his grandmother and his mother. I'm natural blonde, and all the family are blonde, ginger, light brunette or black haired, and have blue, grey and green eyes. Not one single instance of brown eyes, is that odd?

America has an identity, you just watch too much jewish programming to realize it.

Hi Achmed ! Why so salty?

Enjoy being cucked by muslims. I think that all muslims should die, but you know what? Germany won't do shit because your people feel sorry about things that happened 70 years ago. So, again: enjoy being cucked by muslims.

It's amazing how white people will tear each other apart over minute differences like "when did my ancestors move from this place to that place".
Makes you wonder who's behind it, really.

I ain't doing none of that gay shit nigga

It's easier to attack each other rather than a real enemy like kikes.

If 100% of your ancestors weren't here by 1783 than stop calling yourself American and go back to Europe
>Irish
You have to go back
>Half German, half Scandinavian
Probably immigrated after 1783, you have to go back
>Nice hosen, German American. Prussian fag here, still rock the plattlerhosen tho
Unless every single one was in America by 1783, you have to go back
> Easy to trace because they came to the US about 150 years ago
Sorry, not American. Go back to Scandinavia or Germany.
>62% hungarian, 28% polish
You're not American either
>Polish from my paternal grandfather
>Italian from my maternal grandfather
Get out, we don't want you year
>Italian
No sorry not American
>Far-away Polish
Stop calling yourself American when you're not

Alright now, this has to be a plant.

100% Swede... I even smell like surströmming.

>guerra de carreras