Eurocucks create these disingenuous "le 56% face" memes...

Eurocucks create these disingenuous "le 56% face" memes, meanwhile this is what your average European country looks like now.
>Cry harder

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s London.

That's not even London. Man you burgers really don't know shit do you?

But you are the ones that getting BLACKED lol

gee, who would've thought that memeing at europeans and calling them "mohammed" would backfire when your country is only 56% white

you brought this on yourself, amerimud

Get back in your cuck shed you absolute vile creature you inbred mongrels disgust me America will burn

They call us Jamal and Paco all the time.

No, this is more than simple name-calling.

>Iz moor dan simpl name callin
Shitskin cunts fuck you all

Might wanna take a look at some IQ data and see whether it's better to get immigrants from Africa or the Middle East
>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Also Muslim terrorist attacks have killed far more people in the USA than in Europe

T. Mohamed bin salad

It’s better to bar immigrants from Africa and Middle East all together. Any other plan of action is for cucks.

>tfw even our mussis are more white than mullmericans

Reverse image search tells me you are wrong. Mind posting a source for your pic?

Stop lying faggot

You really don't need to care this much OP. It's a harmless meme and it's funny.

Amerimutts vs muttbongs, who would win?

1 vs 1?
eating contest?
who will be 5% first?

>It's just a harmless meme

my country has no muslims and its 99% white

good try

True, but OP shouldn't be too joyous over the fact that we have Muslims while you have blacks

Stats about Hungary
>Muslims 0.056% of population
>Hungarians form 93.5% of population
Sounds like a true paradise

try harder next time. this is ultra low tier...

Fertility rates will only make it worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

>Looks at filename
Saaaggge

its higher than 93% just many ppl put undeclared as you dont need to declare your religion or ethnicity if you dont want to be part of the statistic

if america can find a couple of states in the interior that haven't been hispanified or negrofied i'd be surprised

go back to your gated township and pretend you live in a pure white christian ethnostate, pedro

and don't forget to circumcise your baby boys just like the kikes ordered!

>TFW living in an urbean area, full of immigrants
Stop torturing me please, my beautiful is country is going down the drain

These D&C threads are so tiresome. Every white country on Earth is going to end up that way if the killing doesn't start soon. Every leftist needs to hang.

Come on user, you perfectly know there is no real 100% white, now, what some euros boast about is being a 100% european mutt, but they are still mutts according to what they have taught us. As a matter of fact you can describe the history of Europe through explaining who accuses who simultaneously of not being a pure white. In other words, if they are considering us for their mutt banter it is because they actually see us as equals. Learn your place with our Euromutt bros user.

This^
Europeans and Americans going back and forth like this is the equivalent of two death row inmates chiding each other about who's dying first.

I kind of doubt "le 56%" meme came from Europe.

> Average white american
> 50% of the population and decreasing

>Brazil monkey speaking

it came from The Land of The Free™

i havent been around in a while, is pretending to be upset by these memes a meme in itself or are my fellow countrymen really this horrible at banter?

>norwegian cuckold bowing down to his americut overlords

>A White Argentinian defending his half-monkey cousin

What a disgusting display of unity and brotherhood from those latinanons.