Is Ajin the most underrated show of 2016? I can't believe nobody watched this

Is Ajin the most underrated show of 2016? I can't believe nobody watched this.

Because cg is garbage

nobody likes cg

I don't mind cg, so it was AOTY for me.

How much of the manga have they covered at this point?

if it weren't 2000 era CGI, it would still be edgy garbge

A shame really. The CG on the show's actually really good. This is one of the few shows where it works well.

Start s1 because of that one action webm of Sato
>rest of the episodes have no fucking good action scenes till they bomb a building
Fuck that shit, at least that one ajin girl was super qt and appeared every other episode to relieve the boredom.

Though the CG didn't disapoint be and did improve in the 2nd season, I think that if they could have been more creative if they'd have stuck to 2D. They were somewhat restricted to what the models used.

It diverges into anime-original plot after the Forge raid.

>cg Tokyo Ghoul
I got to the point where they rushed some edgy mindbreak sequence that the old man saves the protagonist from before I gave up

I thought the story of this manga was garbage even without the CGI?

I was a little surprised at what Sato did though
hacking off his hand and deep frying it
then hacking himself into a million little pieces to get in
oh wow

Its a shame because cg could be done so well and people will still say its shit because of past incidents like the final fantasy anime cg dragon

CG is the cancer ruining anime

>manga with god-tier art
>eh whatever, let's just use CG
I read the manga and don't plan on watching that piece of shit.

That one scene made it worth it. I actually didn't expect something like that and Sato laughing like a maniac made it even more memorable.

I didn't like that they Nagai's character normal as fuck in S2. I liked it when he was the master of keikakus in S1.

So what was the anime original ending?

The second season only got put up on Netflix a few days ago

I already read the manga an it didn't give me eye cancer.

It's also the most ugly. At least Berserk had stills.

They managed to catch Sato with the help of his former henchmen, Nagai has his normal life again, but in the end it's revealed that he got away from the helicopter where they were transporting him because he is fucking Sato and they get the group together again.

>that speech Kei's mom gives to his sister
I guess like mother, like son

Satou gets BTFO by Kei's swarm then is captured with Tanaka by the Americans. On the airplane(he's restrained) he says"the A-team reference" and then promptly escapes via self-destruct. Kei, now living a normal life, must help them recapture him. Also Ajins have rights now

Also, not a single mention of Nagai's friend and the winged stand guy after that episode they dedicated to them

Weren't they going to India or something?

Anime didn't mention them again after that time when the ajin told Nagai's friend to tell him if he ever wanted to get out.

You probably mean Nagai

I find it amusing that when they start doing the purge, they only cared about rescuing the imouto, everyone just forgets about the mom

What happened to (You)?

End arc could be better. Anti-ajin force arc was good, pretty on pair with manga story. But then they screwed up MC.

They appeared again to save MC's sister and said they were going to India.

>But then they screwed up MC
this tbqhfamalam
It was so forced when they made Nagai lost and got back his ghost (no explanation given). Manga did a better job of given glimpes of Kei's humanity. Now he's just a typical shonen moralfag

Except at the end you find out his sister didn't end up in India and those 2 are never shown again.