Are we just going to sit here and allow the Western world to experience a planned collapse under Jewish rule?

Are we just going to sit here and allow the Western world to experience a planned collapse under Jewish rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.org/Pub/Century-1928jan-00346
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure seems that way.

What are you going to do about it? Lets say you have a lot of followers... You try to red pill the Sheeple... not the normies, the fucking sheeple that are literally hypnotized by the MSM. Not going to work. So what then?

People could easily do something if they wanted. It's not that hard. My fear is that people who have woken up are so unintelligent, gullible and unstable that they will simply be mislead by the Jews to accept homosexuality, atheism and all the other vices. Like the "LGBT for trump" or "being gay is ok" said by so-called right-wingers.

I want a Christian theocracy ruled by an upper class of dedicated priests and theologians.

there nothing to do but watch it burn

>Are we just going to sit here and allow the Western world to experience a planned collapse under Jewish rule?

Yes.

let it all go down now, i dont want to wait decades for it

>I want a Christian theocracy ruled by an upper class of dedicated priests and theologians.
You want to replace Jewry with...more Jewry? No, thank you.

Unironically join a movement. Even something like Identity Evropa. If it gets big enough and has the right ideas, I'll join too.

This is a myth. Catholics and many other denominations of Christians have for over a thousand years despised Jews as the Bible does not speak kindly of the Jews and they are seen as being responsible for the death of Jesus. And the Jews hate Jesus and Christians. A Christian or Muslim theocracy would in the best case scenario (for the Jews) mean subjugation and in the worst case scenario it would mean extermination of the Jews.

>Joins a "far-right" group
>Leader is openly gay, supports homosexuality or some other moral vice
>Hates religion and regurgitates Internet atheist rhetoric; claims that morality is man-made so do what makes you feel good
>Suddenly you end up on a government list of potential terrorists
No, thank you, they are all controlled opposition or worse than the Jews

unz.org/Pub/Century-1928jan-00346
Your faith was nothing but their very useful tool for exploiting Europeans.
They're only tearing it down now because they feel that the European people have outlived their usefulness.

>Thinking Pope Francis even believes in Christianity and isn't just an opportunistic liberal kiddy fiddler

Look the KIKES have a LOT of power because they are WELL organised

Average Amerimutts too lazy to get off their asses

Goys need to get active in their communities, we VASTLY outnumber them, we just need to act.

An argument used by Internet atheists is that Christianity is a political tool for control of the masses. It's what you hear on TV as well. But anyone who thinks deeper about it will see that this just isn't so. Christianity is disadvantageous for states as it encourages the people to give themselves up for the sake of others, even enemies of the state and the people. This is because God is all-loving, so Christians try to imitate this attribute of perfectness.

The argument that it's a tool used by Jews to control gentiles simply does not hold up either as the other user explained.

1) I'm not an atheist, for the record, "Internet" or otherwise. I just can't deny the fact that Christianity was born of Judaism and was a very effective way of controlling non-Jews
2) It would be a lot easier to take anything you're saying seriously if you wouldn't use that particular Goddamned meme flag.

The Jews aren't smart then because Christianity is against Judaism

12 million Jews control the world?
>They must be wizards

im waiting for a pinochet.

In hierarchical societies it's okay for most of the people to dislike Jews as long as the people at the top still take advantage of their financial services. It even offers potential blackmail ammunition if the people using those services fail to fulfill their financial obligations in a timely manner.