Overcoming the roastie catch-22

Positive/negative reinforcements condition women. What to do about all the women who need thorough attention and time to 'fix' - are they fixable at all? Reformed coal burners, tattooed world-travelers, women whose identities are absorbed by SJW culture - do we ignore them completely or is there an applicable scale of redemption?

Example - college roastie takes year off to 'study abroad' or 'travel' to Europe where judging by her kikebook pics and general personality she probably took many dicks. Is she worth spending time with until you find out she got voluntarily gang banged by five arabs at a music festival, or do you avoid the rabbit hole completely?

The catch-22 is that nobody learns anything without punishment, without negative reinforcement. The most extreme but socially acceptable negative reinforcement would be outright shaming or ignoring these women. But if the degree to which women are shunned ultimately prevents bonds from being formed and subsequently prevents procreation, then it is a catch-22 - you are trying to teach women their actions have consequences, but you end up isolating both of yourselves in the process. The point is to teach and elevate women, but what is the point if the investment you put in won't reap a tangible reward? By addressing them in any meaningful sense (actually trying to reason with them), you've qualified their existence. Does their existence deserve direct attention at all?

Here's another example - your coworker is candid about her sexual history. Do you engage? How will she ever fucking learn if you don't engage?

I know roastie who's been on cock carousel, and now gave birth to 3 kids, that have potential bo be redpilled. Roastie looks like mom now. If you can't find a women who deserves your respect, find one who can give you children, and give all love to them.

Fair point user. But other women will look at her and think 'She rode the cock carousel and fucked Chad, Tyrone, AND Abdul and still found a loving husband to give her three kids. Gee, I can do the same thing!'

This is the catch-22. How to condition women without being an mgtow faggot.

bamps

does christian morals of forgivness apply... that's the question

i'm not enough of a cuck to bother with 30+ year olds that stills thinks she's young and will always be pretty, and a single mom is also not something i'm willing to put any effort into

but maybe a 20 year old woman is somewhat salvageble, and maybe 25 if she has already started the metamorphosis into a somewhat conservative person.

as i see it 40 year old women are way to late to try to induce change, because maybe they can be fixed in the sense that they get the rights ideas in their heads by the time they are 45, but then they would be barren long before that.

I'm not talking total sluts, but a reasonably "degenerate" (5-10 partners in total) woman under the age of 27 could be fixed eh?

whadda ya say?

I didn't say love/respect her, just the kids, and make sure she's pregrnant constantly (with you). Just treat her like a kid makink machine.
Unless of course you can find a woman who deserves love and respect.

There isn't much we can do about roasties, women are as horny as men, it was only social pressure that prevented them from spreading legs. Now the pressure is too low.
Imagine 98% women would make advances to you, and wanted to fuck with you. -- that's what women deal with -- it would be pretty hard to resist the pretty ones.

dont let this thread die famalams...

You go back to traditional values and punish both promiscuous men and women. There's no cock carouseling without cocks.

>There's no cock carouseling without cocks.

men don't give a fuck about what other people think tho... and women are really into social pressure.

stud-shaming men is futile... but it should not be encouraged

They will go for niggers then, just like all those muslim/hindu girls. You think they're so pure because their men would punish them, but all it does, the fuck secretly with non-muslims. As long as you're discreet about meeting them, you can have quite a few fuckbuddies if you live near university.

This is the utter state of men today. Trying to figure how cucked we're going to be in order to ensure our future. 10 partners before 27 jesus christ...enjoy trying to pair bond with that mess.

But yeah age is probably relevant. Fuck forgiveness though, that shit is for fags. The second you forgive IT IS PERCEIVED AS WEAKNESS BY WOMEN AND ALL NON-WHITES. These concepts are alien to them in the sense that they only see how it benefits them, they don't appreciate it as redemption or as as a high virute. It simply means 'He forgot, I won.'

Loving your kids means loving their mother to an extent, you can't really separate the two. But I get where you're coming from.

>Imagine 98% women would make advances to you, and wanted to fuck with you. -- that's what women deal with -- it would be pretty hard to resist the pretty ones.

Because of this, they should carry more responsibility. Just because I'm stronger than most guys around me doesn't mean I beat the shit out of all them. But you can bet that is my instinct most of the time.

>and then he smiles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes but I know from extensive anecdotal evidence and a couple studies that women are willing to share top Chads. The whole '80 percent of women only fuck with the top 20 percent of men' concept means that while some men are to blame, women are a significantly larger part of the problem.

>Because of this, they should carry more responsibility. Just because I'm stronger than most guys around me doesn't mean I beat the shit out of all them. But you can bet that is my instinct most of the time.
Yes, that's what you should teach your kids, especially daughters. We can only mold children, but that is our chance, and it's a better choice than going MGTOW, in my opinion, you can always divorce when the children are all set.
Ideally would be just find younger and decent woman, but I wouldn't necessarily burn roasties if that's the only choice you have.

In a perfect state the wretched and redeemed would be fit for each other. A cheating boy for a cheating girl.

I'd say take a hard look at yourself, if you've got a clean record, if you're a good man, you deserve better than a redeemed person.

The christian worldview would advocate total forgiveness for the past... But I consider that to be too easily abused. That thinking is too altruistic for those that are willing to abuse it.

Life is far from perfect though and it's hard to tell whether there's a decent match for decent people anymore.

You are addressing the partner aspect of it, but what about this ? I agree with your stoic take on marriage but what about casual encounters. Coworkers, family members, mutual friends. How to interact with these women, if at all.

The idea that it's okay for a man to fuck women for hedonistic purposes is as destructive as women wanting to ride the carousel cock. In all objectivity, women are to be blamed in quantity, but those 20% chads are to be blamed in quality.

They should then also be punished accordingly and severely.

It isn't as futile as you'd think. While women do succumb to social pressure, men succumb to their egos. Both have different yet complimentary ways of being restrained in a functioning (traditional) society.

This.

I personally would ignore her attempts to tell about her past, just like she didn't say anything. Even ask her why she is so quiet. Just talk about something else. Also the less you know about her sex history, the better for your health.
You can pretty much tell which one is a roastie, and if she had more than 2 sexual partners, any bigger number doesn't make a difference, not in my book.

You all are talking about 'matches' and 'fucking women' I'm talking about day-to-day interactions with women. I'm talking about my sisters and cousins, my coworkers. My friends' girlfriends.

Here's the thing though. If I ignore her, she won't ever know how repulsed I am by her. She'll never know that by talking about her one-night stand with Tyrone I can't consider her for marriage, dating, or even fucking. The alternative is to engage, but by engaging she'll think I actually giver a shit about her. Which I don't personally, but I do care about her gender as a whole. As a hole.

There is something called sincere repentance user. Now the problem at hand would be to judge a roastie's ability to repent, reform her erroneous ways and be led down a righteous path. Traditional belief systems have developed tools for that. Use them. But beware of what this user said: There is a time for forgiveness, and there is a time for punishment.

>Here's the thing though. If I ignore her, she won't ever know how repulsed I am by her.
Well, you can treat her with disdain, but that may backfire, and make you look bad. And she will play victim, and you'll be the asshole.
I'd just friend-zone that roastie, and never compliment her looks or anything. Just be cold as ice to her, only formally polite. Believe me, she will get the message, but she will be disarmed.
And never comfort her, if she tries to cry out on your shoulder, just blow her off politely, but firmly.

This user gets it

The key is in expression, I disagree with the previous user in not asking as a sort of 'face-value' normie-tier mention of it necessary to bring up the subject, if she divulges the info and hints to a roastie status simply say: "I see" and very noticeably withdraw your interest and offer silent contempt, if she does not go into detail then proclaim (don't go full power) your viewpoints on it like saying how most women just bought into the free sex meme and no decent guy would ever bother with someone who does not have self control or self respect, either way she will feel the judgement that she needs.

Wise anons

bump

Make her care for you and then "dump" her because of her history.

This will only offer contempt as the previous user pointed out, the idea is some form of redemption so they do not try to validate their nigger fucking lifestyle, which, i understand that can be incredibly difficult as when it is somebody close to you it is almost impossible to not hold a grudge against them.

Is redemption even achievable or is that just cucknianity knocking at the door?

The problem is the affiliation that Christianity has with the idea of redemption, I believe it is possible in this case however when that person has an established mindset that reinforces that shitty lifestyle then you need to tear the whole fucking thing down to the foundation, extreme humiliation and degradation are the only methods that work, you gotta get burned to learn user, and when that woman is torn down to nothing then with a bit of guidance on our part they can foster a hatred for who they once were and rise above the kike brainwashing.

Also to note you cannot come off too hard at first, let them know what you are about and when the moment presents itself, and it will because roasties never fail to be an embarrassment, strike.

Agreed

>that gif

They need Jesus