Non Non Biyori

Just have finished this show
Did I like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

anitay.kinja.com/completely-unnecessary-the-chronological-order-of-non-1723283826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to lick Nattsuns asshole and sniff her socks and cum inside her and take responsibility.

I want to cum inside Hotaru's handmade plushies and then have her hug them and have the cum squeeze out all over her face

If it was your first of its kind then it's GOAT but if you've seen something like it before it's pretty mediocre.

You love Komari but not as much as I do since she is my wife.

what did she mean by this?

God, I just want to rub my dick all over her face and cum all over her.

I love her more, shes my daughteru.

So Sup Forums, what's up with her parents?

I fucked them to death

I'm her Papa.

Just another dead thread about a dead show.
Keep scrolling.

Her father works in the fields all day and her mother runs a candy store.

I'd like to do the same thing but with Konomi.

Candy Shop is best girl.

みて みて

Should I re-watch this, Mushishi or Shirokuma Cafe an episode a week for the first part of 2017?

I'm almost done with Aria, taken me a year to get to episode 11 of Origination, just need to watch the OVA's now then I'll have nothing to watch each week to get me comfy.

>Should I re-watch this, Mushishi or Shirokuma Cafe
This because Mushishi is hot garbage

Okay, anyone have the chronological watch order of Non Non Biyori, want to try watching it differently this time.

I just pre-ordered the 6th volume of the manga translation

step out of your comfort zone and try using google this time you lazy piece of shit

Pretty please.

Google gave me this:

anitay.kinja.com/completely-unnecessary-the-chronological-order-of-non-1723283826

I used this, it's pretty good, but as he wrote some episodes are a bit weird as they have parts that aren't in order

Don't believe that fag, Mushishi is top-tier and you should watch it as soon as possible.

I know that, but I just wasn't sure which to re-watch first, I'll do Mushishi in the second part of the year.

>mfw realising that I can only do approximately 49 more re-watches of Aria at an ep a week pace before I'll die of old age

Natsumi canonically want to fuck her brother right?

>Some Fun Facts:

Non Non Biyori takes place in a world with magic and the like as there is a spin-off 4-koma, Koakuma Meringue, that includes Renge’s older sister Hikage interacting with the daughter of the devil while going to high school in Tokyo. So one of its genres could be considered fantasy.

lol

>mono no aware
Thank you for reminding me of that term.

I liked NNB first time around, on a rewatch it's pretty trudging and can get tedious.

Candy Store is still great though.

>Top Biyoris
Nee-nee
Konomi
Ren-chon

>Pretty Good Biyoris
Candy Store
Nattsun
Hotaru

>Okay Biyoris
Hikage
Koshigaya Mom