American mongrel 56% mutts BTFO by Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

americans have appealed to the jews starting long before the civil war (up north) and then the infection spread down south, after the civil war ended.
they love the jew so much that they destroyed Europe for its sake, they killed millions of German women and children, as well as unarmed soldiers who had surrendered, they destroyed historical European buildings, western culture and the will of the German people (and all of Europe as of today).
the 56% american holds his 3rd world shithole in high regard, he thinks he's "successful" (to the american mutt mongrel mind, having more $$$ and subhumans in your country is called success) because of his own accord, but little did he know the jew he defended so vehemently has stabbed him in the back, like he always does.

americans shat on Europeans after WW2 (they hated Germans before WW1 as well, "No death is too good for a kraut",etc), they didn't care at all about allowing communists to murder millions of Easter Europeans, as well as terrorist paramilitary groups in western Europe, etc. But its ok! because they had "the 50s" right? degenerate rock and roll music, trashy jazz "music", and mad consumerism, the american way of life after all (cultureless, rootless nation they even have to coin the term "white race" because they hold no identity at all, like a jew). But the jew never does any good, even when it looks like he is, its nothing but a fantasy,and glory soon turned to misery, now they are being invaded by subhumans. They can't do anything now, numbers are at 56% (30% probs really white) and going down, you cant save a nation with a shitskin majority, and thus they cry out to their "European brothers" , PLEASE!, TAKE ME IN! I AM WHITE!, after shitting on European (and humanity) for over a a hundred years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDOFjzRKp_E
youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plz stop posting this fucking gay welfare leech that married a mentally disabled woman

the american, suffers from eternal love toward the jew, theres nothing an american likes more than pleasing a jew, all he does is for this sole reason: the benefit of the jew. He knows his mutt negrified jewish life is useless and thus uses it to serve the jewish overlord, so as to try to find a meaning to his materialist superficial life. americans posses nigger, jew and mestizo DNA, so they will be offended when someone points it out, even their """whites""" have some non white (native to america) gene.

Sure sure. Stay white my brother

You already have this thread, faggot.

wrong attitude. i love this country, and so do you. blame the people responsible for this. hate the people responsible for this.

hate the people who have subjected you to ostracization and demoralization.
hate the people who shame you for what you are.
hate the people who have caused your wages to depress, hate the people who have caused your jobs to leave.
hate the people who have forced your mothers and wives to work.
hate the people who allow criminals into our country, and criminal sexual predators to legislate morality in YOUR life, being paid with YOUR money.

hate them, and use their tactics against them. demoralize them. destroy them.

they must leave or be destroyed. they must be outbred. they must be thrown out. they must be imprisoned. they must suffer the consequences of their actions.

you must prepare for the inevitable. you must will it into existence, and your will to see it through must be absolute.

Who cares if he is a welfare leach in this day and age, beats paying for Muslims and traitors with your tax dollars you retard.

t. ex-Norwegian convict

Oy Vey goy I think you should hate each other because you're weaker that way.
Remember the amerimutt memes goy

>be attacked as Whites regardless of le European/American difference
>hurr durr Europe is best

The quicker we win back our lands the quicker we can argue this.

he made Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.

have you ever accomplished anything as masterful as Hvis Lyset Tar Oss??

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

Honestly if I was a conspriacy theorist, I would definitely be calling Varg a CIA shill. The guy just can't stop shilling against his own peopel for the stupidest reasons ever

>Americans stole the land from Natives
Oh... this meme again

no one cares about the stupid indios, its the fact that they do the jews bidding

>This video was made in response to certain people in the US Alt-Right movement, to counter their anti-European rhetorics. If you are a normal sane European-American, remember that most Americans are not like those losers, and many are indeed high quality individuals.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEEIT

Not just

Odd these Varg cocksuckers get so fucking triggered when you call the useless faggot for what he is, a benefit scrounging faggot.

Wow, looks like "Booty Blasted" isn't just the newest flavor of Gatorade.

>I have egyptian feet
Does this mean I'm descended from kangs?

Whiter than u carlos

Fucking love my country! Love being American! That white nigger in the camo can eat all the dicks.

T. race traitor cuck

Nah, you're a mutt so it's probably just from some nigger that was bred by a superior Nordic Egyptian long ago.

Retards

It means nothing, the chart is bs lol

I have Romans feets
NOSOTROS

>good goys listen to (((Varg)))

Man, Brendan Frasier really looks like shit these days. I wonder if he's sick or something?

damn I almost thought I felt my third eye opening

Islam is just another branch of Christianity

Wow, you sure wrote a lot. U mad bro?

How's the welfare Varg

He's saving the white race with taxes, what are you doing with yours?

>reaching this far
>t. Pope Francis

"Paganism" is ok with cheating, crossdressing and homosexuality.

He has mad skills tbqh

Sweden is just another branch of Pakistan.

>one communist pope is enough to condemn a religion
Typical.

>making autistic kids with an autistic wife is saving the "white" race
Scandicuck standards.

what to do if my left foot looks different than my right foot?

this
Varg's family is literal wigger material

Imagine dressing your kids this way. They WILL--WILL--grow up to be leftist gays.

Varg has done more for the white race than you'll do in your entire life, regardless of how off-the-wall his views may get from time to time.

The niggers ignore logic so why shouldn't...

WE

What do you expect from them? Nordcucks are literally white niggers. He's living off from a mediterranean country's welfare by the way.

The jews fear the emerging big white family culture and ideals.

>we sent our criminals to the USA
Australians are descendants of criminals and they've got a relatively white and uncucked nation. Here's a theory. Criminals have higher testosterone which causes them to be impulsive. In a world riddled with soyboys the increased testosterone has a strong and extremely beneficial effect on society.

>big white family culture
>pagans
Pick one you filthy degenerate, you have no idea what a family nest is, back then pagans cheated each other and had orgies, you are just a bunch of degenerates, today's values have nothing to do on white niggers.

>le amerimutts are insane criminal drunk

Whoops Varg is a degenerate pagan murderer that burned churches in a black metal band.

Jews had nothing to do with America until the European (((Rothschilds))) created the fed. Get butt fucked by a brown Brazilian, 3rd world south america metizo scum

>Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
>not Filosofem

shit taste desu senpai

>mfw when they're all white

amerimutt meme BTFO'ed

>youtube.com/watch?v=sDOFjzRKp_E

Varg was right in most of his points outside of the obvious bullshit about sending there worst to the US and the OBVIOUS shit about the Amerindians. Its clear someone really triggered Varg to make a fucking video about this. I can still like him without agreeing with 100% of what he says. Unless he goes the ramzpaul way.

It's clear at this point that he should have never left prison. He is cancer.

The mutt fears the 100%

>Pagans, amirite?

nope, your country was founded by jews, your fellow 56% countrymen David Lane wrote about it
www.othroerirkindred.com/resources/Deceived-Damned.pdf

>Alt-right edition
>Alt-right
Stopped reading right there.

t. fatty

top fookin kek

>Betrayed his homeland
>Bought a cuckshed deep in fucking nowhere
>Doesn't provide society with anything
>Complains on others

Heh, this guy.

Great video, but only

Mutts don't fear Euros of any breed fella. Least intimidating people on the planet, you lot.

>Argentina
>LET ME TELL YOU FUCKING 56%ERS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUE WHITE
What the fuck man, memes have gone too far

He murdered one white person, burned down some churches, and is raising a bunch of half retards who will probably grow up to murder more white people, all while leeching off welfare and LARPing as a viking. If you fags want to suck his dick so much why don't you make a reddit board for it instead of spamming it here.

[spoiler] Plot twist: you actually dislike Varg and are trying to provoke more hate for him [Sup Forumsdoesn'thavespoilers]

>killed one white person
>made 6
He is 5 ahead, and his kids look very lovely, healthy, happy and smart. Why do white children tick you off so much?

ITT : youtube.com/watch?v=yq88AqJsQUQ

>destroy historic buildings
>stab some other loser degenerate
>go through a bunch of mental gymnastics to deny it
>waste your youth in prison
>start spewing increasingly bizzare revisionist racial theories and anarcho-tribalist nonsense
>constantly talk shit about things you don't understand while your cult-like fanbase sucks you off
>put all your effort into further dividing and tearing down whites while we're being ethnically replaced
>have a bunch of children so it's okay

Varg has been equally as critical of his home country of Norway and his current country of France. I don't think Varg likes any nation as a political construction and I'm pretty sure he resents the majority of the populace, European or not, as well.

Everything you said is irrelevant or you not agreeing on his theories except
>put all your effort into further dividing and tearing down whites while we're being ethnically replaced
which is counteracted by
>have a bunch of children so it's okay
You should go thank him in the comment section now.

The problem is he's rearing his children to be social outcasts. How are his sons going to attract a woman to have children with if he spends 18 years keeping them away from society to homeschool them and the only females they've ever talked to are their mother and sister?

Varg has 6 kids but with the way he's bringing them up I could very well see him ending up with only 1 or 2 grandkids.

The amerimongrel never stops spreading its butt cheeks to the jew.

Oh yeah we just shit on Europeans all the time. This guys fucking retarded. All he does is cause infighting.

>European
>Rothschilds
pick one

>You should go thank him in the comment section now.
With as much as his videos get spammed here, sometimes I mistake this board for youtube's comment section.
>he had kids so everything he does is ok
Cockroaches have kids, what's your point? Not to mention they're probably not going to be productive members of society, having been raised by a retard, and a convicted murderer while living off government handouts.
But go ahead, tell me more about how >we wuz vikangz n sheeit and how it excuses the same behavior you deplore when niggers are doing it.

>don't raise and homeschool your own kids you dumb goy they will be outcasts
fuck off fag
>Cockroaches have kids
you're too stupid to realize it's not the making of babies that is good, it is the making of white babies

>Varg calling anyone else criminal scum

>don't raise and homeschool your own kids
I never said that though, homeschool is fine. Not allowing your children to socialize with anyone other than their siblings growing up is not fine.

Ironically, you know who does homeschool right? Christians. Christian homeschooled kids still have friends and social networks through the church and church activities. Which incidentally makes it very easy for them to meet a girl to marry. Why do you think Mormons marry so young?

Varg's kids are literally all by themselves out in the woods though.

>Not allowing your children to socialize with anyone other than their siblings growing up is not fine.
SAUCE ON THAT Y OU DUMB FUCKING CUNT THERE ARE PLENTY OF VIDS WITH HIM AND HIS PREVIOUS NEIGHBOR KIDS AND HIM TAKING HIS KIDS TO THE PLAYGROUND

off with the heads of anti-white shills

Euronymous was a sociopathic communist to be fair. Even the other Mayhem guys were glad Varg killed him.

I agree. We northerners should leave the EU, leave NATO, tell the UN to shove it up their ass and form a union and arm ourselves to the fucking teeth.

And deport Americans, desu.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I don't really get people like Varg. He isn't saying anything. He just constructs these complex narratives that don't have much basis in reality. He doesn't reference scientific research as do race realists like Jared Taylor. He's just worthless.

>comparing letting your kids play with random kids on a playground to bonds formed through a cohesive community that lead to lasting friendships and marriage opportunities
Lol my dude you really can't refute the fact that Varg's kids only associate in any meaningful way with each other. Normal kids will play with another kid on the playground and then go home to their best friends from school, church, their soccer team, etc. and they forget all about that kid they played with for an afternoon. What do Varg's kids go back to? They're only friends with each other. Have fun with that when they start becoming teenagers.

We are not interested in your way of looking at the world. Go fuck yourself.

fp52%p

>we are not interested in our children becoming healthy, social creatures who will be able to start large families of their own, we prefer to create a brood of future NEET social outcasts
K, got it

>kids need more than 4 friends
For a bunch of American christucks, you people do really seem to hate homeschooling and rural living

>Argentina
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kids need friends that aren't their siblings. What's Varg's oldest son going to do when he's 16? How is he gonna socialize with kids his own age? Still gonna take him to the fucking playground? How is he gonna find a wife when he's an adult after a life cooped up on his wacko father's farm?

Crazy how you accuse me of being anti-white while advocating for the exact brand of child-rearing that will produce less white children.

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>legally change name into Varg because you're an autistic teenager obsessed with norse paganism and to sound more badass when LARPing
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who likes you because of hybristophilia
>have 5 kids you can't adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare and economic aids from family and acquaintances
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in France with no bathroom and no running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but can't farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees can't handle the sunlight of France (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in Florida)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we won't do anything about it"
>be in your 40s and still LARP as a viking in the woods like a literal autistic child
>make failing Dungeons&Dragons copy
>homeschool your own kids basically dooming them to live as sociopaths with nigger tier IQ
>"muh blue eyes" is you only unironical argument against those calling you a retarded degenerate pathetic snownigger
>make up absurd genetic theories
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist

OF COURSE HE IS A SHILL
He fucking endorses The Golden One who is OBVIOUSLY a shill.

>American
>healthy, social creatures
HAH!

I don't think cheating is ok in paganism.
An expert for tell us what it is?

To all your dumb questions: The same way any homeschooled and rural living person does.

Settle down, Chairman Yang.

>USA didn't do anything during wwii, they just takes credit from the Russians!
>USA single handedly best the Nazis and ruined Europe!

Non Americans are the biggest fucking idiots on Sup Forums. We didn't oppose the Nazis until Britain was close to falling, Europeans turned the world against Hitler long before America did, Europeans were the ones who started wwii you stupid shitskin.