College red-pilled me on niggers

> Always late to class
> Extremely loud regardless of location
> Walk around campus with pants below their dicks while blasting rap music from their cell phones
> Sell drugs in the library, speak loudly in the quiet section
> Have completely taken over the cafeteria, turned it into a jungle
> Can commonly be found smoking weed out in the open
> Get a full ride, including dorms, on my tax dollars
> Barely pass the easiest classes, nowhere to be found in STEM despite being given the opportunity

I can think of less than 3 black friends from school who aren't like this and are actually decent people. But they are in the EXTREME minority.

I don't fucking get it Sup Forums. How are liberals ok with this? How is this the society they want to be cultivating? They're just willing to look the other way because it makes them feel good?

What's Tyrone's excuse for being a total fuck up when my local government is literally installing these monkeys into the university system? Is it White Supremacy that causes these people to continuously act without a modicum of decency? White privilege?

Fuck man, I want off this ride.

everything is ok because of >muh slavery

When liberals see the same exact things that I see, what happens in their brain? Do they suppress it? How are they able to do that? Life would be so much easier if I had that ability.

I’m a liberal I’ll tell you; pretty much they don’t like it either (if they have distain for degeneracy like non extremist normal libs) But when it comes to the media and politics they just prefer this to the conservative alternative, which would be private/segregated colleges

Also, why do you go to a shitty nigger filled college? Couldn’t you go somewhere whiter? Aka couldn’t you get better grades and go somewhere better? Explain urself.

Shit I meant to direct that at And Op instead of myself

>which would be private/segregated colleges

Private colleges already exist
No Conservative calls for segregation we just want everyone held to the same standard regardless of skin color

Which would mean no more free ride and preferential treatment for niggers

Probably because it's CHEAPER?

The valadictorian at my school was black. However he was first generation American his parents were from hellhole in africa but they were nice.

so what are your thoughts on the ones in the extreme minority? i know some black kids who i grew up with in a wealthy area and are also definitely part of the small minority where they dont even listen to rap

>what is Tyrones excuse
Slavery and kangs
But its mostly their low IQ

I guess you can hate, but it sounds like you think something's wrong with their culture, not their genetics. Idk xd lol I'm from /brony/ (or whatever the brony one is)

Conservatives don't argue for segregated colleges but even if they did, how would that be worse?

I don't want segregated campuses but I would like to see the installation of mongrels on my tax dollars come to a halt. Is that too much to ask?

Also, I go to a nigger filled college because it's cheap and they have a nationally accredited CSC program.

I mean
you're not wrong here

I'd have no problem with Blacks as a whole if most of them were like this. But given the same exact opportunities as me, they choose to sell drugs in the library instead. At what point do White people stop being responsible for their actions?

It's your fault for being such a retard that you managed to get into a shit uni that retarded blacks could aswell.

Like I said in another post, my school has a great CSC program. There is a single black kid in my class (he's actually pretty cool too, not a nigger).

>me in macys standing in line to buy some bullshit clothes
>white girl with her white bf standing in line behind me
>black kid from their school comes up to say hi
>they all start talking about how the college search is going
>black kid seems fine to me. of course he's a nigger but sounds like a typical white kid
>white girl starts going in on the black kid in the most passive aggressive way
>starts telling him how easy it must be for him to get into a school since he's black
>he tries to tell her it's not as easy as she thinks but she keeps going in
>tells him he needs to make sure they know he's black so he can take advantage of the preferential treatment afforded to black people
the exchange was fucking brutal if you read between the lines but also pleasant in the way only a 10/10 white girl can pull off. you could tell the black kid had his ego crushed while the white girl was all smiles and "bye! bye!".

Progressives see people who are the Victim...

I saw a post a while ago where a Person said Warren was the Victim because the school she went to forced the native american scholarship on her to promote diversity, and that she didn't do it to advance her career.

It’s cheaper to be degenerate and not strive for the best life you can. you deserve to be with the niggers.

We live in Jewish controlled societys were the phrase "Every man is born equal" is drilled into the goyim. The Jews, ofcourse, have their own seperate schools so they dont have to mingle with these "equal" brown masses. All designed to ensure Whitey can never regain power.