Flynn cut a deal to sell Trump out. We had a good run guys...

Flynn cut a deal to sell Trump out. We had a good run guys, but we need to start thinking about who we support to beat pence or whoever else they end up putting in charge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mm0zJ945r1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong. Kys shill

Olbermann was right all along. Well, it was fun guys, see you in the gulag

Ron Paul

Flynn "sold out" someone, but not who you think, OP.

>Flynn cut a deal to sell Trump out.
But Trump threw him under the bus first.

>being this retarded

Who? Kushner? His own son?
You really think trump cares about these people, he's proved to be another cuck.

You guys are too obvious.

shills are out on full force today hmm lets post gore pic and videos

>charge him with lying
>his testimony is worthless
are the fbi dumb

youtu.be/Mm0zJ945r1U

better yet, lets make fun of some poos.

Exhibit one: Their actual satellite program (none of this is made up)

>concern trolls about trump all morning
You dumb shits have no idea what will happen if Trump is forcefully removed from the Presidency do you?

Trump and his treasonous family go to the gallows

Even if it was le end of drumpflol -- it isn't, but even if it was -- I would put all my weight behind a Pence presidency and encourage a Christian theocracy taken as far as possible at every level just to spite the left.

Watch the retards applaud Christianity becoming the official US religion, abortion getting 86'd, welfare still getting slashed, etc.

stop being a faggot

>(((Kushner)))
Fixed that for you.

> Trump treasonous
Wow you haven't been paying attention m8
Wish a dingo ate you when you were a baby

Trump sold Flynn out, repeatedly. He fired him over bullshit. He could have shut down Mueller at any time. The lesson is, don't go in to bat for Donald Trump, because he'll dump you the moment the heat comes on. Sessions, Flynn, Tillerson...look what they've put themselves through for this guy, and look at how loyal he is in return.
The fact he won't shut this down implies he's afraid of what would happen if he did. So what would happen, Sup Forums? What's stopping him?

Pence becomes president
Trump goes to jail

I can't wait for the US to become the Christian version of a Sharia law state while the left are busy cheering when trump gets impeached