Do you see any ((religion)), country or race from here?

do you see any ((religion)), country or race from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/image-feature/apollo-10-view-of-the-earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see OP's mom.

Do you see any white privilege?
Looks majority black to me.

can you see any borders from here?

do you see any liberal welfare programs from here?

Thats a fake picture

Egypt, Jorda, Saudi Arabia...

ya

Yes.

Yes, literally white males supported by christian white western nations developed the knowledge that allowed this very satellite to fly. The guy who developed the rockets was a literal nazi and the guys who developed the math
and physics were all white europeans.

>satellite

that's a CG globe

No, but city people voted for Hillary. All rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

How about now, Zlumpfkins? See any religion, race or borders all the way from here?

Why does that picture give me the impression it's moving when it's not?

nasa.gov/image-feature/apollo-10-view-of-the-earth

Borders are imaginary constructs, where you draw a line on a map doesn't matter. The earth is whole so why divide it amongst ourselves when we are one species?

Borders define the boundaries of a state, how retarded are you?

i can see plenty of aids ...

Yes, on the sat.
Why didn't kangz created it and sent it out to outer space? Guess thats a privilege too.

looks like half of its been blown up, Ah we can dream eh?

Ok I'm coming to live in your house, thanks..

On the night side.

If you see lights, it means white culture has taken root. The vast dark expanses of Africa are telling

Omg the bottom half, that fucking BLACK space invading our earth. Fucking nigger vacuums need to gtfo

Pic related

Borders are usually marked by natural formations, like rivers, mountains, deserts and seas.

Zoom in a little closer and you'll see a swarm of insects crawling over a huge rock.

That's a view only white people have seen in person......

You live on an island, ya dingus. We have explicit geological borders.

I’m going to come live in your house for a better life it’s my human right. I don’t see any property lines in that pic.

I don't see private property either, I'm coming to steal your shit.