Yuri!!! on Ice

Precisely how fucking long does it take to rip a BD?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/548882249068716033/photo/1
iguana012.tumblr.com/post/155172496246/no-tale-is-more-compelling-than-one-that-never
scoutology.tumblr.com/post/154753074253
youtube.com/watch?v=4OENUO5fVSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have seen BDs ripped the day of release. I'm dying over here.

What? No. Tiger & Bunny perfectly wrapped up the story, it was very satisfying. It got two movies and two manga which are pretty good two.

People are mad we never got an S2 despite the sales and the amount of following it still has but honestly, it's an extremely satisfying work the way it is.

I don't wanna spoil it but the last few seconds of the final episode were like a reminder that danger is always out there, which lead people to believe it was a nod for a second season. I didn't really undrrstand it this way, if you know how organized crime and corruption works which is a strong theme in the second half. It's things that are always there no matter what.

I'm starting to wonder if this is some concentrated effort from the fanbase not to make the BDs readily available so that people will have more incentive to buy them or something. I already bought my copy god dammit, it's not my fault I live in Burgerland.

I'm also waiting for Hiramatz artbook scans, and I know that will take even longer but I'm still dying a little.

Fujos are notoriously protective of BDs.

where is this? i want to step on utapri characters

pls im an ignorantfag but what does being in burgerland have to do with no being able to rip bds

This is likely, imo.

>“No tale is more compelling than one that never ends” - this quote was written by Mitsurou Kubo as a memo after she watched Tatsuki Machida’s free skate at the Japanese Nationals on December 27, 2014. Two years later, she included the same quote in the final episode of Yuri on Ice, as part of Yuuri Katsuki’s inner monologues.

>Original tweet here: “I wrote this memo with a shaky hand after watching Macchi’s program.”

>twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/548882249068716033/photo/1

>Mitsurou Kubo wrote this memo the day before he retired, still oblivious to what was about to happen.

>iguana012.tumblr.com/post/155172496246/no-tale-is-more-compelling-than-one-that-never

Wew, Kubo really loves that guy Machida. I wonder if he knows that he's the inspiration for YOI, and how does he feel about it?
I can only imagine how sad she felt when he announced his retirement.
I wanted Victor to retire, but if Yuuri decided to retire, I would cry a lot.

>but what does being in burgerland have to do with no being able to rip bds

It doesn't mean that, it means I have to wait a week or so (probably longer since it's the holidays, fuck) before my copy even gets here.

For the user who wanted salsa scoutology.tumblr.com/post/154753074253

So how will Yuuri surprise and excite Victor now? Victor has him locked in as a student for at least 5 years.

Leaving him for Yurio.

So is it true that she doesn't like Yuzuru because she is butthurt he won Nationals, GPF and Worlds the year Machida decided to quit.

>Le
Stop posting.

You have to watch up to episode 10 for this shitty trope to be turned upside down, user. Expecting a show to show all its cards to you by episode 3 is going for mediocrity.

kill yourself

>So how will Yuuri surprise and excite Victor now?

A particularly well-timed flash grenade can take a person far in this regard

>Yuri depicts himself as a woman trying to seduce LE EPIC RUSSIAN SEME
This entire post is cancer and bait but I can't help but kek at this now

Ah, a sane answer.
Alright, I'll give it a second chance, user. Thank you.

>LE EPIC

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

The only AU that matters

Clearly this is the fanfiction where Macchi never retired and got himself a hot Russian boyfriend

I mean you're right to an extent, but it's miles better than the usual fujo fantasy bullshit. Pretty atypical.

What is Makkachin in this au?

>au
>auauau
>auuuuu

I must draw this.
au in portuguese is woof/bark/etc, the sound dogs make

Maybe Makkachin is the only human.

3spooky5me

My BDs are here!!
I'm happy as fuck

I'll try to deliver if I manage to make everything work.

That pic makes me feel weird

My instinct said he'd be a very pretty boy, but I guess he'd actually be an old man, right?

Victor will age like fine wine and turn into a handsome and dignified old gentleman. Piggy is so lucky.

He's the old man who take them to the dog competitions

I almost laughed.

C-cute

Happy you, lucky you ;_;

I just need to know if they fixed that in BD

This is scary.

Will season 2 be the season of Victor suffering?

Godspeed, user. You got yourself the best new year present.

I only bought the OST and it's stuck in SAL hell.

Nice, good luck with the rip.

He will break both knees, only regain his WR to lose them again, have Yuuri leave him for real, be surpassed by Yurio over and over, and get a bald spot, and then Makkachin will die.

This was a great response because I love the reference.

I'm honestly surprised it arrived so fast.

I'll try, that's how much I love all of you fags.

He'll achieve ultimate happiness by the end, it'll be worth it.

Fujo shows take forever to rip. The only times they're available right away is when an user buys and rips it, like what happened with the T&B movie.

You're very optimistic if you think you're going to get full artbook scans. You will be getting watermarked scans for ants by Nat of 3 or 4 pages at most.

That was season 1.

I hope we'll get the BD soon abroad, I'm waiting for the French BD so they'll be less expensive and have a shitty French voice acting with JJ's and Isabella's shitty quebécois accent. I wonder how long it will take before this will happen.

ily

Also he has cancer.

>Victor suffering season is every season

I preordered the choking doujinshi and I am blaming all of you for turning me into this

It's hilarious how funny it sounds out of context and how seriously the show sells it. I never once laughed at Yuuri while watching the anime, it seemed like a bold move.

I'll forever hate Yuuri if he gives me a socks-wearing naked man fetish. It's supposed to be stupid, not cute or sexy.

I hope you faggot will scan it for us.

We all went down that slippery slope, user. I'll take part of the blame.

I wonder when they'll unveil the cover for the second volume. Didn't we get the cover for the first volume about a month in advance?

Disgusting. Where is it for sale?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OENUO5fVSk

Who is selling it? I'm putting my post-C91 AliceBooks order together right now, and they only have one YoI doujin available for sale right now (and it's not even R-18).

And here you can observe the ancient Japanese cultural symbol of drunkedness. Salaryman with a tie on his head.

What's up with that?

>yuuri im going to pass out

You're welcome.

Translation? This shit is hilarious, don't tell me he's asking if he's alright.

New to this whole "buying things from japan that aren't games"

The blu-rays come out in installments right? How many episodes per disc?

Also they don't come with subs like our movies right?

Nope, he's saying "Viktor, become mine... Viktor, I love you".

Oh yeah, me too. The only line that actually made me kek was the "pork cutlet bowl fatale that enthralls men" one

What is he even choking him with? His tie? His belt?

This is really fucked up... I love it.
Sauce?

So was Victor stuck dealing with Yuuri that whole night until he past out? He was stuck to him like glue.

>still uses suki in such a situation
Is that normal or is he being cold? Shouldn't it be at least daisuki?
t. new at nihongo

KEK

No subs, two episodes per disk. Bunch of bonuses like interviews and shit.

>ep 1
>"Yuuri, starting today, I'm your coach~"
>Instantly begins choking him
>"You're finally mine"

I think it's 2 episodes per disk for yoi, I don't know if it's like that for every anime but there are few episodes in general.

Yes, they come out in installments. 1 volume per month is YoI's release schedule.

Every volume has 2 episodes, for a total of 6 volumes.

Some BDs do include English subs, but I don't believe YoI's do.

It's two eps.

Isn't daisuki childish? He's a grown man.

I actually managed not to laugh at him even while reading that line because he sounded so sultry, but I did chuckle when he said: "Wow, so sexy, it's almost enough to make me pregnant!"

The leash of a dog collar.

>The carotid arteries (on either side of the neck) carry oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the brain. When these are compressed, as in strangulation or hanging, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations.
>When the brain is deprived of oxygen, it induces a lucid, semi-hallucinogenic state called hypoxia. Combined with orgasm, the rush is said to be no less powerful than cocaine, and highly addictive.

Don't try it alone.

I really want confirmation for this, because everything in the case is in English so that gives me hope

I still can't play mine, because technical issues

Piggy is giving me Louise Belcher vibes.

"When I finally meet Victor, I'm going to choke him."
"You mean kiss him?"
"No, I mean choke."

Daisuki is too direct to be taken as a declaration of love iirc. You say "I like you/suki" to talk about love but "daisuki/i like you a lot" doesn't work just for love. Correct me if I'm wrong.

>want to order some fucking doujins already
>only 4 books on toranoana that I have my eyes on

This is hell. I know if I wait they're going to be sold out, but I don't want to pay out the ass just for 4 doujins.

Is it? I've only ever read that the difference between suki/daisuki is like/love. But yeah, new at nihongo. I guess it's time to do some research.

I have 20+ doujin preordered so far and will scan/translate all of them.

You are a good person.

I don't think that sounds cold. I think you can use suki even when you love your Bikutoru so much as to choke him. Does it matter anyway, he can't hear him.

I love you. Be my coach, user.

Yeah I heard similarly that daisuki is like for friends and dogs and that people use suki when talking about romantic love but I'm no nip so whose to say.

I believe that's wrong? They all can be used, you just have to look at context.

I watched the first episodes with friends and we had to pause the videos very often because of this scene and everytime Yuri was learning the routine. We just laughed way to hard, way more than when we started watching on our own.

>Yuuri and Victor married life will be Victor trying to get Yuuri to drink to unleash his hidden playboy
>The best fuck they'll ever have are the ones Yuuri won't remember the morning after
Sad!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Ah, okay, did some google-fu and it turns out that while daisuki is more intense when it comes to liking things, suki is more intense when it comes to romantic love. Interesting, I never would have guessed. So it's not Yuuri's autism this time. But honestly, you can't blame me for assuming this given his previous record.

Iirc daisuki can be used to say you love places, food, etc. so when you use it for a love confesion it may come off as childish. Suki is more appropiate.

And again iirc, Japanese rarely say ai shiteru even if they are married. It's so bold and unsubtle it's embarrassing.

They can all be used but when to talk about someone, suki is almost always love and daisuki depends on context and won't be taken as "I love you" as automatically. That's what I mean but I'm bad at explaining.

Bless best boy Georgi. Please post the raws too if you can.

>"Maybe I should get one for Makkachin as a present..."
This makes me laugh.

That info just reminds me the erotic asphyxiation cases I studied for the legal medecine class. I actually pitied the guys who killed themselves when trying to masturbate.

God bless possessive Yuuri.

Careful if you have someone else do it too. Its all fun and games until you black out and can't swallow well for the next three days.

suki - "I like you."
daisuki - "I really reeeeeeally like you! *^_^*"
aishiteru - falls on his knees, soundtrack plays "I love you forever and would die for you right here"

Which sounds the most convincing?