Shit taste, shit thread starter.

I am gonna miss these dorks.

Greatest love story ever told.

WHERE IS THE CARD YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CARDS

>we truly were the Flip Flappers
Fucking seriously?

OP is a fag

he said he was gonna eat lunch first.

Did the deadline for the card already pass?

Greatest love story ever told

He went to eat, and will post it when he finishes.

Heartfuly disagreeing. The ending was beyond amazing.

It's better not to post it before he send it to 3Hz.

Yes, two hours ago.

>cockona

The ending was great. You just don't get it.

Sayuri is NOT for bullying/sexualizing

Yes, 2 hours ago.

Full circle.

OP a shit and probably a Sup Forumsermin.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=binobinobi&src=typd
Some of you play unfair

They really dropped the ball

Cardanon, you can use optipng, pngout, pngnq and advance comp for better png compression. Those compress very well.

Cute Nyunyu.

Where were you when the power of yuri saved the universe?

Everybody is for sexualizing.

As someone who really disliked episodes 11 and 12, 13 redeemed the show in many ways.

It was not a particularly great or inspired ending, but it was an ending. The staff ran into speed bumps along the way, but damn if they didn't do their damnedest to turn things around. Major props to them and their efforts.

INTO THE SKY

Papika is not a rapist.

God, that level of cuckoldry

renaming it won't fool anyone

Shes like 20 something.

I want to see the cards but I have to go now

This image lost all meaning when it called Homura a rapist.

Statutory rape?

It was still garbage to me. I regret nothing. Especially not my hatred for this final arc.

Cute Yuyu.

what was going through Yayaka's head at this moment?

WE'RE GONNA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what's funny is that alone, those cards seem half assed and unnote worthy

Please don't go. We can talk about this.

FLIP FLAPPING!!!!

Would recommend to confiused lesbian teenagers.

You're the only garbage thing here.

Just like us

Think it is because the story arc did not make a whole lot of sense without watchin 11,12 and 13 together. Watching it per week may have colored your judgement of episodes 11 and 12 without 13.

For the people that preferred the first half over the second (or everything prior to the final arc) but still enjoyed the last episode, did you lower your expectations for the finale or did you go in with the same mindset as the rest of the series? My expectations were lowered considerably and I had a blast with the ending, even if it didn't go exactly as I would have liked.

It's not fair

Statutory rape.
>Homura stop, you're breaking me apart!

You're like a baby.

One might be useless, but a hundred can achieve a lot.

No u, Anonymous.

No, u.

I demand vindication

where's card-user

Did we even have postcard user submissions that can be said to truly stand on it's own?

The idea of having a conglomerate of people showing their love in a coordinated manner, contributing willingly even with their lack of drawing talent does sound more endearing.

Soul diffusion isn't rape outside of doujins. And in doujins, Madoka is the rapist 80% of the time.

>tfw you see a bright future and you're not in it

I'm from leddit. I came to ruin everything. I submitted a card earlier on because I hate fun, and the best part is you'll never know which one it is.

You'll say the collage is from Sup Forumsa but secretly you'll know that reddit touched it with their slightly different shit taste.

why? the show may feature yuri but it has nothing to do with the "struggle" to be cute lesbian girls in the west. Yes I know the author is dead but I find that interpretation to be reaching

Stuffing his face full of food apparently. Here's hoping he gets his ass in gear and salvages this.

So after rewatching all 13 episodes, I just can't pinpoint this character's role. Nothing was explained.

>ugly forehead
>flat
>never goes to class, has ugly pale skin
>hangs around a mad cult and emotionless twins
>really useless at gathering amorphous
>can't confess
>moody
>may or may not be straight
>dresses up in fetish costumes

What the fuck is this character? Who is her girlfriend supposed to be?

uso

Yayaka has accepted that she's fated to enjoy only second-hand happiness.

>Who is her girlfriend supposed to be?
Me.

>151610367

uso janai

Being yayaka is suffering

that is some top quality trolling

Its a bit different for me, because I loved episode 9 and episode 11, but felt that episode 10 and 12 were a bit lacking in comparison, but still good. I loved Episode 13 though, even though it didn't end the way I would have wanted. The more I step back and think about it, the more I like it though. It really left a solid impression on me. It made me feel things I haven't felt before, and some anons in previous threads mentioned something similar.

I never lowered my expectations however. It wasn't exactly what I wanted or expected, but I still left satisfied and happy, and full of feelings. I just want more Flip Flappers. I want more Cocona and Papika. I want to see that dorky, lovable couple do happy things together, and maybe kiss. I would also like to see Salt try and be a dad.

Personally liked every episode really. It's a roller coaster ride from start to finish.

Watched it weekly since the start then just before the final episode I watched them all as a marathon before watching the episode 13.

The whole show flows really well since information you may have forgotten with a weekly watch is not present in a marathon since the information is nearby in your mind.

Seriously we need to stop bullying yayaka.

Fucking bastard

>>>/leddit/

fuck, i would never have imagined someone would be able to infiltrate us so easily

There have been a lot of good drawings so far. Especially the one with all three girls transformed or futanon's cropped mid-air kiss one.

Me.

At least you admit your shit taste.

KISAMA!

t. Yayaka

Don't listen to the other guys, it's this one.

Series best focus was papicoco or yyk getting cucked. 11 and 12 changed that for the sake of exposition. Understandable though.

THE RABBIT WAS A CONSOLATION PRIZE?!

user initially i was from leddit.
And none of you recognize that

Maybe it's just that puberty is a hell of a ride and that's universal.

>i
Yes, you underage shitposters are easy to spot.

No, he's just a pet.

I personally enjoyed the first half more than the second but I still had a lot of fun with 7 and on. There were loose ends here and there but my focus was entirely on Papika and Cocona, so like you said, it left me satisfied and happy too. After the discussion of a what-if OVA from the previous threads, I really want to see Salt trying to involve himself more in Cocona's life and generally more of Papika and Cocona having fun adventures.

The stream marathon the night before the livestream was nice. Aside from the memes exploding in chat, it was nice rewatching and refreshing everything from the series.

Would you?

Thank you for all the card submissions!

Here is the link to the tweet.
twitter.com/maskedcnt/status/814920173824057344

Eventually, Cocona will reclaim the bunny and take him to her love nest with ppk (sayuri's room). YYK will have no choice but to assault Nyu york on her way to home.

>is in jail

>eats watermelons

lol no

CUTE

would you say its in your top 10 of all time?

I think it might be in mine, I need some more distance from it, because the I am still really attached to it because it was just finished, but currently it feels like it might be my third or fourth favorite anime of all time.

Is she potty trained?

How much for this puppy?

Include me in the screencap please

based

Where was this?
Why did Papika deage?
Why doesn't Cocona remember?
Where did she get the watermelon from?

>I really want to see Salt trying to involve himself more in Cocona's life and generally more of Papika and Cocona having fun adventures.

Salt moved from an absent father to one involved in the life of his child. Mimi moved from a mother who was two involved to one who has learned to keep her distance. Between the two they have found balance.

Salt will naturally be more involved now, when he and Sayuri are not playing with his little salt shaker

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!
Thank you a lot dear user!

My eternal gratitude.