ITA FUCKING OVER

ITA FUCKING OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nKS9R
archive.is/oXtDf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump asked the guy who deals with Russia to talk to Russia

Impeach right the fuck now

To make contact with a number of nations, including Russia.

We knew this. It's not news.

CANDIDATE Trump, morons.

wasnt that his job though?

Again, we knew this.

LOL all the pathetic drumpftard trying to backpedal this MASSIVE story.

Get ready for the handcuffs, boi

>talking to Russians is a crime

>its another Trump will get impeached thread
the one downside is eight years of this retarded shit.

>We knew this

Mueller got Flynn. Which means he's going to testify against Drumpf and the family about the REAL Russian collusion. Impeachment soon!

I'm not the angry one. I know I'm right.
You're angry because you know nothing is coming of this.

They will be trying even after hes out of office in 7 years

We knew that Candidate Donald Trump DIRECTED Michael Flynn to violate the Logan Act?

I hope this leads to America imploding

fuck off leaf. It's not illegal for candidates to speak with foreign nations during the campaign. It happens all the time

Wow, the dems got him for sure now. The tax bill has been switched for an impeachment one.

This is sad, liberals. Trump isn't going anywhere. Least of all from the word of a lair.

lol
>piss tape turns out to be real
'again, we knew this'
no you didnt stop fucking backpeddling you retard

No talking to Russians!!!
It's (((illegal))), okay?

I guess do it. The streets will run red if you get close though.

We knew that Flynn contacted foreign nations as part of the transition. As is absolutely standard procedure during a transition.
Any mention of "Logan Act" marks you as clearly misinformed.

I know it's frustrating for you. I know you're angry. But this is over with now.

Wait is something actually happening? I don't want to get excited for nothing.

roger that

LOL
see you in next weeks thread where another shoe drops and you are sitting there trying to make it seem like this is all 10d chess and you all knew it ahead of time

So ignoring all the anti-Trump fucktards, what impact will this actually have?

>Logan Act
Candidates talk with foreign nations all the time retard or do you think the Dems talking with the Merkel regime consititutes a crime?

i swear all you idiots do is run in circles.
>Trump is insane
>Trump is mentally unstable
>Trump is a Russian Spy
>Trump will be impeached
>Trump is insane

Nothing is happening tho

>18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments
>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Gee, I can't wait to find out what kinds of arrangements Flynn made with foreign governments as a private citizen that he would subsequently lie to the FBI about :^)

>le piss tape
im actually baffled that brainlets still believe this

>something happening
it's never happening when it's from Twitter

flynn got charged
>nothing happening

Didn't Trump the candidate himself spoke to the president of Mexico? That was all over TV, why is it illegal to talk to foreigners?

>anti-Trump fucktards
shills
ftfy

There are no charges relating to this. Because there's nothing there.

PISS TAPE IS REAL...

Holy fucking shit in a shoebox.
That is what they have on him.

>see pizzagate

>Prepared to testify President Trump direct him to make contact with Russians

And? That isn't illegal. Is that all they got? This is getting pathetic.

This is a lie, Flynn wanted to testify the day he was fired, the storm is coming and Flynn is going to bring it. He was hired by Obama, is a democrat and saw what they did.

Arming ISIS for Saudi Prince Talaweed who is now in prison in SA, Selling Uranium One to Russia allowing them to corner the Uranium Market while Hillary and many others got kick backs and bribes,

Obama FBI conducted a sting operation in 2010 and caught the bribes on wire and video, and OBMAA TOLD THEM TO COVER IT UP AND LET THE SALE GO THROUGH

This is all coming out via Flynn, Manafort and Podestas, as they were ALL IN THOSE SAME MEETINGS

Podesta and Manafort were the go betweens for CLINTON and Russia

WAKE UP...

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS COMING

FLYNN IS A STING OPERATION AGAINST OBAMA
archive.is/nKS9R
archive.is/oXtDf

You mean President-elect. The alleged conversations happened on Dec 29

Please point me at the US statue that makes Talking to people from other countries illegal as it relates to elections. Ill wait

Flynn is rolling on the President for less jail time for him and his son.

The President basically directed Flynn to make concessions on Russian sanctions in exchange for help with getting him elected. There are probably Ros Oil deals involved as well but no proof of that yet.

Watch the Trump twitter in the following weeks, its gonna be a riot

DUN
DUN
DUN

ofc but the left wing brainlets cant comprehend this.

It's not.

>m-m-m-m-my baseless brainlet conspiracy is better than yours

>ABC news

lmfao

>There are no charges relating to this. Because there's nothing there.
Ah yes, that's why Flynn lied about it to the FBI, and is now pleading guilty to lying about those conversations with foreign governments to the FBI.

how do they know he's going to testify that? lol

President Elects are SUPPOSED to talk to other worth leaders, idiot. What, do you think they go into an isolation chamber until January 20th?

We’ll see

well one is getting actually investigated and the other is just a fucking meme you retards created and keep pushing.
so yeah false equivalency idiot

*world, not worth

pfffftahahaha

They were probably going to accident his son

AMBASSADOR TO RUSSIA ADMITS TO MEETINGS WITH PUTIN

Fuck off potato nigger

Sniveling Liberals don’t get it.
It’s Not A Crime

when a candidate for the presidency is in contact with russians? imagine if it were obama or clinton.

Pretty much everything else in the dossier is confirmed. The piss tape has a much better chance of being real than made up at this point.

President Elect Trump, moron.

>with the intention of
>intention
It's not illegal to talk to someone in other country.

Remember when the whole world was in chaos when two people had consensual sex with each other? Simple times.

no, "le piss tape" is not getting investigated, unless you somehow believe manafort getting nailed for laundering money has something to do with it you literal brainlet

Is it not standard practice for candidates to make contacts with foreign states of every type?

They expect to run the country, wouldn't it be malpractice NOT to make contact?

FUCK

>that flag

THIS!
idk why this is even supposed to be an issue.
(incoming) government of country x wants to talk to government of country y. That's just politics.
An ambassador is, by definition, one of the goto guys for that.

Look at the charges my dude. Flynn did nothing wrong other than lying.

amerifat in shambles

Donald Trump wasn't even the Republican nominee when this started.

Also trying to undermine US federal policy for money as a private citizen in league with foreign governments is in fact a very serious crime.

Yes, I'm sure Flynn thought the contacts with Russia he was directed to make by candidate Trump were perfectly normal and legal, and that's why he wantonly perjured himself about them to the FBI and is now pleading guilty to lying about those contacts to the FBI.

anybody that brings up the logan act is a fucking idiot, Obama himself is going around the world talking to foreign heads of state about god knows what, if he doesn't get prosecuted for that then nobody else will

>Pretty much everything else in the dossier is confirmed.

make a list of bullet points of what has been confirmed, brainlet

I too routinely perjure myself to the FBI about things I think are perfectly normal and legal.

It's pretty possible that Flynn lied about Trump telling him to contact the Russians because of the hysteria whipped up by the left. Trump will survive this, no doubt.

even more ridiculous, an ambassador is, by definition, one of the protocolly correct go to guys for that

. that's why he wantonly perjured himself about them to the FBI and is now pleading guilty to lying about those contacts to the FBI.
Thats why he was fired for lying to both the president and vice president Jesus fucking Christ.

>failing to recall

That's a crime?

It is a crime, you don't know the full extent of it. But even if it wasn't they'd still nail him for money laundering, which they certainly still plan on doing.

It's all over the news.

Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI

He’s only charged with lying which confirms what he lied about was legal

It's eventually going to sink in that all they could get him on was lying about something that was legal means... They got nothin'.
Keep repeating it though. It's just not making the point you think it is.

OP, don't you have a shitload of Muslim rapists to deal with right now? That should be your priority, not foreign electoral politics.

I appreciate Flynn for having to deal with this shit.

>hey Flynn make a deal with the Russians because they made me president.

this is what desperation looks like

F

No treason...

>29 December 2016

>It's eventually going to sink in
No it wont they will keep this shit up until they die they are brainless and acting out on programming like Pavlovs dog. Facts cannot penetrate their skull.

Can anyone else substantiate this? I want to believe.

so he is guilty of Diplomacy?
Isn't this what Trump fired him for lying about already?

Right wing americans are the dumbest people on the planet. Only they could vote for the most obvious corrupt moron and liar, who also colluded with a foreign power.

But if those conversations took place in December, then Trump had already been elected.

I thought these gooks liked whites
Yet the Twitter gook is tweeting lies.

Colluding with Russia to subvert the election may not be technically treason.

The market never lies, and the market thinks that Trump will get the sack.

maybe that had everything to do with the climate of mass hysteria the useful idiots media idiots created?
other than that, discussions with an embassador are supposed to be confidential, aren't they?

TICK ____

Fake news twitting fake news, cool

lmao