Name a more cringey member of the Magic the Gathering Community

Name a more cringey member of the Magic the Gathering Community

I’ll wait

Name a member of the Magic the Gathering Community
I’ll wait

Boogie2988

Yup. I did it :DD

Why is he cringe? Better question, why is this on Sup Forums?

Haven't really done your homework on this. Most members of the MTG community are super spergs & degenerate gamblers.

Kike slide thread detected

Sage and Kys

This shitty game died along time ago, who used the Dragon balls to bring this shit back?

Magic the what now?

He’s getting railroaded out of the Magic community because SJW’s say he bullied a cosplayer into quitting. He didn’t, he just told her that her tits don’t make her important like six months ago. OP is a fag trying to be a contrarian.

He is a provocateur popularized by our guy boogie2988 a week or so ago. A cosplay whore quit due to "bullying" and blamed this guy so now he's leveraging that fame a la Milo for shekels and clicks.

Name a more alpha former member of the MTG community.

>he can name members of the Magic the Gathering Community
You have literally zero self awareness do you?

contrarian boogeyman detected

MTGHeadquarters is an autist who has back peddled every time he gets caught in a lie.

He bit off more than he can chew this time and he’s gonna get his click bait jet videos de monatized for it

that one fat retard on youtube
you know the american
the one with the bad health

Literaly ALPHA investments

lmao this shit is still around? Only the biggest queers and nerds played this shit back in the 90s/2000s. I remember back in high school, this one fag cried when we flushed all of his cards down the toilet.

Good man. You should have taken turns fucking him afterwards.

This.
>Hot wife
>funny af
>knows his shit
>makes money with his hobby

love that guy and i dont know shit about magic

He also has a shit ton of guns and is probably Jew wise from his time as a bond trader.

>former stock and bond trader
>implying he isn’t a Jew himself

Wew

The "community is not the 150ish or so commentators, reviewers, or the 250k people still on the reddit. The actual magic community is people who play magic the gathering with their friends and at card shops. Wotc thinks most of us are toxic for pointing out obvious facts like "cosplay is lingerie". Jeremy did nothing wrong by pointing Sprankle out as a thot. I have lost all respect for wotc for stoking witch hunts and I want nothing to do with "the community". Also Jimmy Wong is much more toxic, but his bias is against white people, so it's ok for "the community". Wotc is addressing "issues like this instead of focusing on dwindling player base/interest, a failing online client, and increasingly shitty cardboard card quality.

>HAHAHA I DESTROYED YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY BECAUSE I KNEW IT WOULD UPSET YOU
People will defend this

who the fuck cares, get the fuck back to /tg/ or whatever shithole might be interested in that
fuck off

This it's to controversial for /tg/ and we have enough nerds here.

to be fair, magic the gathering is a fun game to play. the majority of people who are into it are forever alone cringey faggots tho. that's why i stopped playing. no one to play with. also, it's too expensive. if you want to be 'good' you gotta spend hundreds or even thousands on cards. fuck that.