Bail out negros with spare change

Why aren’t you using this app and your spare change to bail black folks outta jail? You know they dindo nuffin, help put a kang back on the streets with konbini, theys still white women that haven’t been raped.

In b4 based nord bro
archive.is/o8r7m

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tKH3C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have my own problems, nobody is helping me out, that’s why.

If they're in jail, they're already where they belong.

I'd rather throw my spare change on the ground and watch the bums scurry for it.

Now that’s entertainment

This idea is retarded because the point of bail is to cripple you financially so you don't have the means to leave town and if you take a loan out then the government can put out a bounty for you with the money (bail bondsman creates a de facto bounty it's not really the government but that's the best way to explain it). If I know it costs me nothing why would I show up?
>"But user.... What if the crime is really minor
Then we have a form of $0 bail, it's called ROR (released on own recognizance.) This is what we do to traffic offenders and petty first timers.

Lastly, you can't bail out prison inmates, you can only bail out jail inmates
Prison
>Convicted felons serving over 365 days
Jail
>Those serving short sentences or awaiting trial.

>burgers got literally an app to buy bulls for their wives

I'll hold out for the app that uses my sparechange to castrate sheboons

Why do they always say we have an incarceration problem and never a crime problem?

I used to hold a lighter under a quarter before the end of class back in HS, and throw it out in the hall when the bell rang. You'd hear "Look, a kwatah! AHHHHHH!"

I can see it now...

>Sup Forums lottery is held
>violent dindu is released on bail
>dindu does what he does best
>niggering ensues
>dindu is arrested (yet again) for a violent murder
Headlines on CNN
>"Sup Forums abuses app to help release blacks from jail"

Where's my app for funding bum fights!?
>worst timeline

That’s the real question user

its a nigger problem

I’m gonna download the app and see what it offers.

“He also co-founded Trans*H4CK, a platform that helps trans, gender non-conforming, agender and non-binary people by creating technology that economically empowers them, improving access to social services and promoting gender safety and community sustainability.”

Create a tech startup and make one user, it’s so easy even a kang can do it

It's crazy

>rational person looks at incarceration statistics
>wow there is a crime problem we should do something about that

>leftist looks at incarceration statistics
>der lots of ppl in jail. Just let them out problem solved lmao

It's either a lack of simple abstract thinking or intellectual dishonesty

It’s a combination of pure retardation and ((()))

So the app doesn’t give you profiles of mugshots and crimes you are bailing out it just takes your money and gives it to these folks to do with as they please archive.is/tKH3C

Because saying it's an incarceration problem puts the blame on the government. Saying it's a crime problem puts the blame on niggers