Mestizas

What will America be like when they are in charge of our culture and politics?

Damn these are some fine girls

Great.

Mexico 2.0

They're ugly as hell

Complete and utter dogshit. Hang all mestizos from rafters.

Mexicans are extremely "racist" compared to most whites. Most of them can't stand blacks and in Mexico the lighter skin Mexicans are considered better than the more native looking. The problem is we seem to mostly get the cactus faces.

absolute nigger-tier big butt twerking vapid bullshit degeneracy and attitude throwing thuggish idiocy

The US will Balkanize.

>how are cholas in bed?

It's going to be pretty great desu. Lots of sex will be had in my mind

Their culture and business practices are steeped in graft and the "manana' attitude.
You can already see examples of local governments that have been filled with affirmative action and/or nepotism hires and are operating poorly.

the fact that their faces are the same FUCKING ENRAGES ME

how come each time i see a picture of them, there are more of them?

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

N-NO STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU BROWN GOBLIN WOMEM. S-STAY AWAY!

Tatoo eyebrows will be free

Hot!!

Have you seen what they turn into after 25? Like Asian women, 25, straight to 80.

It will be like Mexico but with more Muslims and blacks.

Kill yourself

Facism. Mulatos love fascism and dictatorships.

Yeah except they don't function at all

If you don't plan on mixing with a based white Latina, die.

Those mouthes look like black dahlia.

>Mestizas
those girls aren't mestizas

Expect daily beheadings, all restaurants serving nachos and tacos, disgusting latino music on the radio and ugly brown goblins running around.

She-boons finally cease chimping out (for a few weeks) once acrylic nails become subsidized.

t. Time-traveller

Something like this.

far right is qt, rest look male

Miniskirts, Yoga pants...

Probably really shitty infrastructure with a morally corrupt society. And I guarantee you if an of these women are married to men of their own race within the next ten years they'll have an irresponsibly large amount of children and probably be on welfare.

Just my prediction, at least.