youtube.com/watch?v=XzxUqMBHR6c
carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=9zI4hgK6lyg
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Rage
carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true&category=418002#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All awful.

Zamasu saga > Tournament saga > Beerus saga > a turd > Golden Frieza saga

Fuck one anally, vaginally, orally, and receive a tit fuck from the other.

Go.

>Champa
>Future Trunks
>BoG
>RoF

Golden Frieza was a fucking disaster for the animators as well, apparently there was a fuckton of in-drama going on at Toei during that

Basically this

Drama?

Anal Milk
Vaginal Ranfan
Oral Bulma

>Future Trunks arc
>BoG arc
>Champa arc
>RoF arc

What kind of drama?

Like not wanting to animate the re-tellings?

Soulless Cash-in/10

Would you watch Gowasu's Godtube channel?

Same order as you, OP.

ZAMASU > Universe 6 Budokai > Re:BoG >>>>> Re:RoF

pretty much

I heard this from TFS so might want to do a google search to verify

I would rather watch Beerus' GodTube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=1e5eLvPlVLo

Battle of Gods(Movie)>Resurrection F(Movie)>Champa arc(Manga)>>Future Trunks arc(Anime)>>Champa arc(Anime)

>soul-less

yeah which is why they hired the third best voice actor in Japan to voice the latest villain and ended up giving a 10/10 voice-acting

So we're all in agreement that everyone would have been better off if Krillin had just murdered the fucking monkey, right?

What is GT?

Gohan mini-filler arc confirmed.

You remember what happened the last time he had a filler arc, right Sup Forums? This upcoming arc even SOUNDS like a Garlic Jr./Black Water Mist rehash.

Is he back?

Mark my words. Pan will steal the spotlight.

Counting the movies/specials:
- BoG (movie)
- RoF (movie)
- Zamasu
- U6 Tourney
- Re:BoG
- Yo! Son Goku Returns!
- Re: RoF

The RoF movie was terrible as well, dunno what you niggers are on about

>- Yo! Son Goku Returns!

Vaginal Videl
Tits Bulma
Anal Chi Chi

>This upcoming arc even SOUNDS like a Garlic Jr./Black Water Mist rehash.

Except it's a light-hearted/comedic version of it.

With Baby Pan being awesome

>Golden Frieza was a fucking disaster for the animators as well

Not looking forward to this upcoming tournament in the anime, Toei clearly can't handle animating several fights back to back with their current schedule.

Why do they keep making great waifus just to turn them into boring characters later?
It's like they're doing it on purpose.

Only if you don't like fun and well animated and choreographed fight scenes

> SSB Goku one-inch punches Freeza
> Theater goes wild

Fun times...

>Fuck one anally
ChiChi
>vaginally
Ran Fan
>orally
Videl
>receive a tit fuck
Bulma

This user knows the score.

>Bulma
>Boring

>"Toei clearly can't handle animating"
>Posts a webm from the RoF re-tellings

Come on user, we all know the animation quality has risen since then.

Not saying it's perfect. But if they continue this way, I'm not too worried about the upcoming arc's quality

Damn Launch looks like *THAT*

No, Vegeta is the reason Goku got as strong as he did. Without him he would have never been able to touch Frieza or the Androids. Plus he needed to make Trunks.

>has risen since then
I concur.

>151612613

literally the only reason he needs to live is so trunks can go back in time to save everyone

>no Launch, 18, Mai, or Vados

I really doubt this,An animator does not have that type of attributions,i think the main issue was just the rushed schedule,even now they are still strugling with that, but during the rof arc that was like the peak

>quality has risen since then.
literally the same shit ever save for one or two episodes with okay quality

I feel like the only reason that Gohan died in Trunks' timeline is because he was idiotic enough to bring Trunks to fight the Androids head-on when he wasn't ready, and lost his arm over it, which cost him his life. He could have gone back in time if he'd survived. And hell, Bulma would have still built the machine and could have just gone back herself.

If you could change SS Rage's name what would it be?

*unf*
That's how chichi's body looks under her baggy clothes

needs more Broly
youtube.com/watch?v=XzxUqMBHR6c

>literally the same shit

The 'overall' quality of the Zamasu Saga is much better than overall quality of RoF

I wonder if Toei fixed the scheduling problem and other stuff

"SS How Dare You...!"

I hope so

But the problem is with the entire anime industry as a whole. Working as an animator sucks

That's means no vegeta against dodoria,ginyu forces,etc,he and gohan wouldnt have last long in namek

MATA KISAMA KA TURANKSU?!?!?!?

MAI

Krillin and Gohan could have hidden with Guru's Dragon Ball until Goku showed up. Without Vegeta escalating the fuck out of the situation, Frieza probably wouldn't have called the Ginyu Force until later.

SS Anne

It's been a while, at what point did Frieza call them? When Vegeta killed Dodoria?

"SS You're going to destroy the whole planet, ZAMASUUUU! You've got to stop it!!"

After Vegeta blows up Frieza's ship and steals all the Dragon Balls.

Another cashgrab

The reasons the animation quality has been less appalling as of late is because of the various breaks the anime was getting and because of the "filler" in between the action. Both of which won't be much of a factor this time around especially the latter since it's a tournament meaning probably a fight every episode giving the animators less breathing room..

She is alright.

Post characters who never scored

What is the Buu Saga?

There are a few references to him dating Launch.

he can get Launch pussy any time he wants though

Not that much really, but im sure that all these filler episodes would help to improve the quality of the upcoming arc next.

Meant to reply with this:

And he had Chaiotzu on the side.

>afro Bulma

Lunch tried to make a move on him, but he is only interested in Chiaotzu's boipussy.

That's his little bro

didnt toriyama said tien wasnt interested in romance

Pretty sure Naoki Tate one of DBS best animators worked on the last filler episode. So yeah they aren't prioritizing the canon arcs.

>The reasons the animation quality has been less appalling as of late is because of the various breaks the anime was getting and because of the "filler"

Good thing we're in filler season then. I'm sure the fact that DBS ia printing more money is also a factor.

I tend to like DB filler (except Garlic Jr and Purple Vegeta), so I don't mind the wait

Oh shit, the God of destruction is here.

Everyone act cool

If it's not because of filler...then DBS has been better animated since the re-tellings just because?

Updated, anonbros.
>Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Ranfan, 18, Lunch, Vados, and Gine

Fuck one vaginally, anally, orally, and receive a tit fuck from the other. You can only choose 4 out the 8. Go.

See and shut up

>you got very defensive about it.
>NOW you're saying you accept it as a mistake
As I already said, all this time I was accepting that Toyotaro screwed up saying SS2 Trunks is SS3 Goku tier ( and that's only in that thread, I accepted Toyo mistake as soon as SS2 Vegeta said SS2 Trunks have no chance agains't SS Black).

>so what's the point in arguing?
Well, If you accept Trunks being SS3 tier is the only fail so far, there's no point.

>I don't like how the manga doesn't make of Hit an absurd powerhouse destroying what his character is supposed to be ( )
>I don't like this retcon
>I don't like how the manga doesn't make of Black a edgy masochist powerhouse with asspull zenkais
I don't care, dude, I'm sorry.

Oh shit.

Is that a ditto?

Reminder that while Goku was stronger than anyone on Namek that was only because of the intense training he did in anticipation for Vegeta being on Namek. Even without that, assuming he came to Namek at regular full strength, assuming that Vegeta was dead, Goku would've been swapped with Ginyu who successfully pulled it off. And if that was to happen there would not be a Vegeta around to interfere and save the rest of the team from Ginyu's bodysnatching.

Goku, Gohan and Krillin would have died on Namek without Vegeta. His body would've been stolen and the rest of the Ginyu force would've been alive (Goku doesn't kill) meaning that once Ginyu gets him in a 1v1 Gohan and Krillin would've had to fight the remaining survivors (i.e. Jeice at least) while fighting against a stolen Goku's body. Ginyu's team would've defeated Gohan/Krillin easily, while Goku would've bled out and/or been killed in his new body.

Without Vegeta there is no way they would've survived on Namek.

And here comes the guy to ruin all the fun

Seriously, fuck you

Forgot related picture.

>"Rage"
W R O N G
R
O
N
G

carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif

>See → # and shut up
I already replied to that. Read it and shut up

> I accepted Toyo mistake as soon as SS2 Vegeta said SS2 Trunks have no chance agains't SS Black.

Good then, we're in agreement. Don't want to continue this shit argument anymore.

I hate what Toyo did to Black. You don't have to.

>Goku doesn't kill
...okay

You forgot Towa but she's not canon yet

Everything Vados.

less shitposting, more Broly
youtube.com/watch?v=9zI4hgK6lyg

You didn't give ma (You).

Yeah, I mainly focused on waifus from the actual manga. I did consider Towa though.

I got it from here:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Rage

Also heard "SS Rage" being used in other sites. But whatever..."anger", "rage", same thing.

This is my life now.

>(You)s
That's so 2016.

My bad m8

Here's an extra one.

(you)

And here comes the guy pretending people can't just discuss things

This is my favorite DBS arc.

This is so true, it hurts user

10/10

Dragon Ball Online is cannon, give a some time i can will find a interview with the Alzheimer king itself where he states that shit.

>his source is DB wiki

I think mine is a bit better
>carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true&category=418002#
>carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>ANGER