Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Let's wrap up the new year right by drawing waifus.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/TKVN1gR
imgur.com/kKeqzuF
imgur.com/24ji2Uv
imgur.com/0qxUKNq
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
youtube.com/watch?v=vNK6prW6d0A
imgur.com/a/gAmTB
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1904864
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518
i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPDj7Mv.png
i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
i.imgur.com/2k0cDJN.png
i.imgur.com/gKKMqtd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=eVMGyjxW18Y
imgur.com/a/yKMX2
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
imgur.com/a/RoSyb
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
i.imgur.com/CdOthCb.png)
i.imgur.com/hLiNUXY.png
imgur.com/a/hxsTs
i.imgur.com/OLhupDW.png
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg
i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg
i.imgur.com/jPScF60.jpg
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg),
youtube.com/watch?v=zZbKr3Jpp9A
files.catbox.moe/ve7d2l.mp3
imgur.com/a/GLKRm
imgur.com/a/aPzN3
imgur.com/a/GXE4K
imgur.com/a/cTUy9
imgur.com/a/Y1eJF
imgur.com/a/t1Tvo
imgur.com/a/tbR9Q
imgur.com/a/CTNy5
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ef/767Wimpod.png
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
i.imgur.com/X6EOAm3.jpg
i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png
i.imgur.com/W2Dy890.png
i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
imgur.com/a/tKJV1
i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png
a.pomf.cat/qxkmbz.jpg
a.pomf.cat/twolje.jpg
i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg
imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
imgur.com/a/COhb4)
imgur.com/a/haskw)
imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)
imgur.com/a/gz70L
imgur.com/09wbN4H
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/a/hA53M
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg
i.imgur.com/icj9PUy.jpg
i.imgur.com/bYZ4LJ9.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
m.imgur.com/a/kAPBs
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Tharja:

With extra long hair(past her waist). Please note the strands framing her face and the side-tails.
Maybe making her look slighly older/more mature would be nice too.

In her concept art style but wearing her headpiece still - imgur.com/TKVN1gR

Wearing casual clothes like this - imgur.com/kKeqzuF

In Awakenings Sorcerer robes - imgur.com/24ji2Uv

In Lindes outfit - imgur.com/0qxUKNq

A family thing with SI and our daughterus.
Or just something cute with SI.
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Noire - imgur.com/a/pl09P
Morgan - imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy new year! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Joint request with BirdyAnon () wearing any dress you want, making both a New year's toast and fireworks in the background.
-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly looking wistfully out at falling snow (maybe using this song youtube.com/watch?v=vNK6prW6d0A as inspiration), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime catching snow flakes on her tongue or making a snow angel. Or, Orihime wearing teen Kissshot’s outfit or her older self wearing adult Kissshot’s imgur.com/a/gAmTB Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a kimono (preferably with a floral pattern) to celebrate the new year. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1904864

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good afternoon, WWD.
Requesting my lovely Junko-chan. Here are some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Wearing Haruka's shinobi outfit. i.imgur.com/mTNfrlz.jpg
- Wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt.
- Cosplaying as DIO. i.imgur.com/NPDj7Mv.png
- POV headpat.
- Beckoning the viewer to come closer for a kiss with one hand while hiding a knife behind her back with the other.
- Sitting across a table in a cafe looking at the viewer. i.imgur.com/o0FNGWB.jpg
- Getting dressed in the morning.

Requesting my Kobori in one of her cute dresses downtown, lovingly looking at the viewer as fireworks go off in the background.

i.imgur.com/2k0cDJN.png
i.imgur.com/gKKMqtd.jpg

Anything else cute or cutelewd pertaining to New Year's is fine, as well.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- listening to, or singing, Love & Roll, by supercell. Maybe something cute of her dressed as an idol youtube.com/watch?v=eVMGyjxW18Y – the song, if you care to listen to it

- a PoV of Rias offering her hand to the viewer (kind of like this imgur.com/a/yKMX2 I guess?)

- making a snow angel but it keeps coming out as a snow devil instead

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Christmas-y or New Year’s stuff too. Thank you and have a nice day and holiday season.

Hello everyone.
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a black dress with either one rose or a bouquet of flowers in her hand, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4

Kindly requesting Colette eating or about to take a bite out of a large burger
Alternatively, wakamekaze
or whatever else ridiculously cute

Happy New Year, Sup Forums!

To celebrate the occasion, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a yukata/furisode, leaning against me and holding onto my arm.

Alternately, I'd love to see Hina in full party-mode! Feel free to go silly with this one.

I'd also love to see her sitting at a table with a candlelit dinner, a warm smile on her face. Preferably wearing something elegant and/or fancy.

For something a bit lewder, she would look great in a yukata that's very loose, almost falling off of her, and holding a cup or bottle of sake.
Or maybe even seducing me, suggesting we bring in the new year together in bed.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu i always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Diana, perhaps something to do with champagne or vodka, and being drunk and embarassed. Anything cute will be appreciated too, so go wild.

Thanks and have a great new year's.

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt gets bigger.

Requesting Gazer wishing me a happy new year, maybe wearing a cute outfit like one would on a new years date.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her setting off some fireworks or admiring them from afar as they burst over the horizon.

Anything else is also fine - cute, lewd or otherwise.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm cool with anything cute/cutelewd/the-above-with-SI, a few little suggestions:
>Wearing a new year yukata, teasing about whether or not she's wearing anything underneath don't mind if it's a bit ecchi, but keep it somewhat SFW.
>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>POV laying down together on a hill watching the fireworks display together
>Holding a YES pillow in a cutelewd way

And, the most important part: having a happy new year!

Requesting big meaty Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Creepy looking and with no face
--Naked, covering her privates with her tail
--And as a special one, Dragon lighting up some fireworks with her fire breath.

Thank you very much and happy New Years. Let's all have a great 2017!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Her wearing a yukata while carrying a sword by her side
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready like in this image i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg (embed)
-Cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine Pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Natsuki looking at her cellphone under a blanket like in the ref picture, except smiling/blushing/looking lovestruck.

If that's not too interesting, maybe wearing a yukata for new years.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Tomorrow is my birthday so I'd like to request my dear Ion wrapping up a gift, decorating a cake or just offering the viewer a big hug. Thank you

Requesting Shion wearing a purple sweater with pantyhose/thighhighs or her dressed as Millia from Guitly gear XRD.
Millia ref: imgur.com/a/RoSyb
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute or new years related is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra eating a bucket of Chicken for the year of the rooster

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra character reference

have a happy new year drawfriends~

Requesting Cyan:

-visting a shrine for the new year or dressed like a shrine maiden
-dressed as a cock (rooster) to celebrate the year of the rooster
-slurping up toshikoshi soba, or popping/drinking champagne
-wearing panties with a cat paw print on them feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-as a half-slimegirl similarto this (i.imgur.com/CdOthCb.png)

If you want to do something else cute or cutelewd is fine
SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/hLiNUXY.png

Requesting Hisui doing a dance pose from Saturday Night Fever.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Nier:Automata 2B with or without her eyes covered imgur.com/a/hxsTs
With her butt pushed against a glass window like this i.imgur.com/OLhupDW.png
In a kimono
Playing with some sparklers, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters trying to put on an elegant/sexy dress for a date while embarrassingly posing in a mirror, please! With some attractive elbow gloves, matching accessories and a wedding ring would be swell.

Having my SI/Tan in the BG peeking like a drooling, pervert wearing a baller white suit would be appreciated, but not necessary.

Alternatively, requesting Mimi eating a nice giant steak and potatoes dinner with my SI!

Thanks if you pick this up!

SI:
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o

Hi there. Hope you have a great new year's weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a Furisode, while she holds 2 sparklers and celebrates New Year or something New Year's related.
-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my lovely Anna wearing Darkness/Lalatina's casual and/or winter outfits sipping hot cocoa. Or her as a lewd office lady half asleep at her desk.

Casual: i.imgur.com/vhTVjQW.jpg

Winter: i.imgur.com/RFTf6BE.jpg

Office Lady: i.imgur.com/jPScF60.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
With the new year coming up anything related is much appreciated.

A few suggestions, any kind of POV or "being there" type of feeling would be extra nice:
- In traditional fancy kimono/furisode or classy dress.
- Watching the first sunrise, perhaps looking out from a balcony or the like.
- Playing with sparklers or watching fireworks. Anything new years-y is cool.
- Sleeping curled up near a fireplace or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting kurome in a new years yukata, with some sparkler fireworks in hand.

Or kurome wearing a santa dress, smiling warmly as a little girl that looks like her opens presents under the christmas tree

Or a 4-koma of kurome being surprised at getting a present handed to her, opening it, opening a wedding ring box that was inside the present, and smiling with a silver ring on her right hand ringfinger.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg (embed)

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Requesting Fuuka celebrating the new year in a yukata, with those silly 2017 glasses, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting something cute or cool and not lewd.

Requesting Watashi wearing/doing something fitting for New Years, like wearing a yukata or drinking champagne. Some other ideas are her dressed like a Scholar from Final Fantasy XIV (i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg), or a PoV view of waking up besides her in bed.
Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting anything cool or cute of my husbando Slaine Troyard.

Maybe something related to his theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zZbKr3Jpp9A
files.catbox.moe/ve7d2l.mp3 (orchestral version, beware headphone users)

I wish you a fun weekend and happy New Year!

Could I request Yasuna:
Watching with an awesome gave as she watches the new years ball drop and wearing those 2016/2017 glasses

Or for lewdy dewdy could I request Yasuna writing 2017 down her body with the 0's place around her chest or watching the ball drop but with a more pervy/lewdy face

Posting for Akane user

Requesting my lovely Akane Mahougasawa
-putting on these cute sandals in a hurry for her date with user imgur.com/a/GLKRm
-Dressed like Ishtar Rin imgur.com/a/aPzN3
-In Menmas dress in a field of flowers or sitting on a dock and kicking water Menma- imgur.com/a/GXE4K
-Dressed like Female Sightseer from Sun and Moon and taking a selfie with my SI imgur.com/a/cTUy9 SI: imgur.com/a/Y1eJF
-Wearing this cute flower outfit with the crown shirt and sandals imgur.com/a/t1Tvo

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see a Mio and my SI version of the Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) movie poster. (ref and SI : imgur.com/a/tbR9Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( ) with Hikage doing New Year related stuff.

Anything else New Year/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a happy new year !

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally somewhat tipsy with a barely touched glass of champagne to celebrate the new year (she's canonically a complete lightweight), but anything else is fine too.

Hey everyone, I'd like to request my lovely Nico Yazawa! Perhaps dressed up in a kimono for new years, writing down her wish, or just dressed in cute clothes for the winter. But of course, anything at all would be great. If you'd like to include the both of us, my SI reference is here: imgur.com/a/CTNy5

Requesting Kagura celebrating the new year, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat festive, or somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Rukia using an air horn on New Years and scaring a wimpod
wimpod ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ef/767Wimpod.png

Requesting Chitoge in Amicitia's outfit pictured on the left, but keeping her signature hair ribbon.

Another idea would be Chitoge in pajamas drunk and drinking alone for New Years but not too sad...

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting my darling angel Ruri looking gorgeous as always in a new years yukata

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the kimono or outfit below with a pov of her holding out her hand to user or her leaning up to kiss him as midnight strikes.
>Kimono Reference: i.imgur.com/X6EOAm3.jpg
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png

Or, her wearing a party dress and drinking from a wine glass.
>Dress Reference: i.imgur.com/W2Dy890.png

Requesting this year be sent off with a new year's kiss from my angel.

But if that doesn't interest you, any of these ideas would be wonderful as well:
- In a kimono (with a big bow!)
- Nervously placing a wish at a shrine that reads "to be with user"
- Ringing in the new year watching the sunrise with me

These are only suggestions though, I'm always delighted and happy to see anything cute of her. Thank you for considering, I wish you a productive and happy 2017!

Requesting Nozomi celebrating New Year's by opening a bottle of champagne with a surprised expression, please. Her drinking a glass of champagne, sitting at a kotatsu with a mandarin, or anything else involving her would be much appreciated too. Thank you in advance.

Requesting miko Haruhi or wearing a furisode for new years. Or using any other waifu's hairstyle would be nice as well.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

- POV shot with him and the viewer raising champagne glasses to celebrate the new year
- Him and my SI partying/watching the countdown to the new year together or us kissing when it hits midnight or maybe watching the fireworks together.
SI ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d
- Anything else cute/fun or news year related is fine, like him wearing a pair of 2017 glasses

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke celebrating the new year by praying at a shrine, eating mochi, getting his fortune, or cleaning his house.

You can add in him wearing any of these outfits if you like: imgur.com/a/tKJV1 or draw it separately. A traditional male kimono would also be nice but it's up to you: i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
Anything with my SI is fine as well i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png

Anything else new years or winter related is fine as well, as long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd. Thank you and have a great new year.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. I guess her opening a (non-alcoholic) bottle of wine or champaigne for New Years or general celebrating it is nice too.

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi holding a sparkler like the reference ( ref:a.pomf.cat/qxkmbz.jpg )

Alternatively her sitting under a kotatsu peeling or eating oranges waiting as the new year happens ( ref:a.pomf.cat/twolje.jpg ) those ideas aside I'll be happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, all I ask is it not be lewd or suggestive, thank you and have a great new years weekend.

Requesting Rika leaning forward for a kiss under the mistletoe.
Or something shrine related in her miko outfit for New Years.
Or leaning forward for a kiss in her miko outfit on New Years!
Anything else cute or romantic is appreciated.

Requesting Tsukimi setting off fireworks that ends up with no destruction of property or physical injury to herself or others.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi taking care of a sick user. Alternatively celebrating New Years with user would be nice as well. Thank you, and have an amazing New Year!

Requesting Inori watching fireworks, or wearing an evening dress i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg and holding a glass of champagne.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my beloved, Honda Futayo. It's been a habit of hers to sleep on benches whenever she's tired, so I'd like to see her sleeping with her head resting on my SI's shoulders in front of a sweets shop. Her in her sleepwear while watching fireworks in her room would be nice too.

I'm fine with anything as long as I get to see her heartwarming smile.

Sleepwear ref: imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
SI ref: imgur.com/19zsXJA.png

I want to see my waifu in her outfit.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami with her heavily blushing face close to the viewer's, a trail of saliva connecting our mouths (Here's a couple refs that I hope might give an idea for like, the framing: imgur.com/a/COhb4)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sitting/laying on our bed while dressed in a Santa-style outfit, like one of these lewd examples: (imgur.com/a/haskw)
-her as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something New Years related, her dressed in this outfit( imgur.com/a/gz70L )while promising user a reward if he stays up with her to bring in the new year. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Why don't you request Meredy anymore?

Requesting noire using Beowulf and standing just like Vergil in this pic imgur.com/09wbN4H , with a challenging smile

Requesting Yumi wearing a cute puffy dress that shows off her shoulders.

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l
Wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as Kneesocks, Karen from Shomin Sample, or wearing Senketsu Battle Armor
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Kicking off the new year with some fireworks or champagne

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Good morning WWD

I am requesting my wonderful and very dead ;_; husbando Erwin Smith maybe something festive like looking at new year fireworks with a nice winter outfit or a POV

Anything would be nice. Take care and happy new years!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-performing a drop kick
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Request it then.

Requesting Taiga in a elegant floral kimono, enjoying the new year's celebrations, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Dressed as La Pucelle because why not? (Costume ref: i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png )
- Or anything involving what could have been celebrated in New Years!
- (Or just basically anything this time.)

Thank you so much in advanced, fellow drawfriends and Anons!

I will be away for New Years weekend, stay good! Also hoping one of you kind waifuanons to help posting this post in every new WWD thread. (One more hour b4 I go to a special place, but I'll be back tonight!)

Requesting Sawyer in some kind of pretty dress, all dressed up for New Years, while sipping from a champagne glass.

Happy New Year, y'all.

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi drawings (in the style of Bkub or maybe P&S, for instance), are always loved.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting a POV shot of Homura going in for a kiss for New Year's. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi getting drunk on new years wearing a kimono or some kind of dress.

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess watching the New Years countdown on TV, or laying in bed in just her dress, sleepily facing the viewer saying "I love you".

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy New Year!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga wiping off sweat from a work out or something involving her fanged teeth.

Or Himiko patting her lap as a sign to rest my head on her lap. Or Himiko as a cheerleader, if not then anything cute or sexy would be ok.More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/hA53M

Requesting *Hyun-ae piloting spaceship

or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing a pink yukata for new years eve.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a miko outfit.

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia dressed as an office lady, wearing one of those santa outfits or
cooking/eating a New Year's dinner champaigne/wine , slight tipsyness and a cocktail dress are also ideas, if you want to include them.

These request might not be interesting to you so, as always, please feel free to draw anything you see fit for drawing.

Thank you for your considertion, have a nice weekend.

Its a few days late but Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you have a nice year with your waifus.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

Maybe in a kimono watching fireworks.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with a recently awaken shape, with a drowsy expression and her hair tousled. Probably a cute pajama would be fine but feel free to draw her with another cute outfit if you have a better idea.

Or she wearing a furisode is another thing I would love see.

Thanks in advance, have a good weekend and hope all of you have an excellent year.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a bunnysuit
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty, maybe something of her waking up from a nap.

Or her in a nice dress/kimono getting drunk for New Years.

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Happy New Year!

Requesting.

Fuck she is cute. I bet she has a killer body underneath, even better than Anna's.

Requesting a drunk Natsuru at a new years eve party. Thanks!

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Grooming a Litten.

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- A recreation of this image with her lighting a cigarette i.imgur.com/icj9PUy.jpg

- With this flamethrower i.imgur.com/bYZ4LJ9.jpg

- Celebrating the new year with my SI by getting drunk.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and enjoy your New Year's!

Requesting Eureka in a new years kimono, with a paper umbrella in the snow, making a shrine visit.

Alternatively, her snowboarding and striking a cool pose/action shot.

Thanks.

Requesting Misha partying and wishing me a Happy New Year with a bottle of champaigne popped open, or wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you. More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Good morning folks

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cutecomfy please.
If you want something specific, how about getting embarrassed about getting caught while writing a poem for the new year?
Thank you and have a happy New Years!

Hello, drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but I'd love to see him celebrating the new year, maybe with some fireworks or champagne or festive attire. Feel free to do what you want, but nothing too lewd, please.

Thank you & Happy New Year!

Requesting shinjiro in any of these granblues attire: m.imgur.com/a/kAPBs
Enjoying some fireworks, or handing a sparkler to the viewer. Anything otherwise handsome or cool would also be greatly appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Happy New Year everyone! Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute with her wearing a traditional furisode. Bonus points if she's posing with her scythe!
• Wearing some stylish 2017 glasses and party hat celebrating the New Year.
• Wearing some cute comfy winter clothing. Peacoats/scarves/tights are highly encouraged!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good evening WWD, hope you had a good week! Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• As it's New Year this weekend, wearing a fancy dress (or her suit, 'Nightfrogger' outfit on the ref) enjoying a glass of champagne
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Lillie from Pokemon or Yurika Misumaru from Nadesico

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

It's Karens birthday tomorrow, so i'd like to request her reciving a birthday present

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

>i.imgur.com/icj9PUy.jpg
>the Watchmen
Fucking amazing taste.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a Kimono. Something POV or SI would be nice, like holding hands and watching fireworks or drinking wine or champagne together.
SI: i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
Kimono from P&S: i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg