Gab

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was run by a k*rd

The frog was too obvious. And it just became pure cringe when people started to use Sup Forums tier jokes gone 100% dick. Freedom of speech is a very subjective concept.

Lefties have no interest in discussing, understanding or negotiating right wing views. So any ring wing inclined website is destined to become an echo chamber

Gabbai means someone who helps a rabbi. It was destined to go wrong.

Can I get a quick rundown on Gab?

He hitched his wagon to Andrew Anglin, who's the cringiest, most embarrassing edgelord alive right now. The founder of gab banned weev because he was clearly calling for specific violence on a specific day. Anglin threw a bitch fit and got his buttboy followers to turn gab into a 1488fag circlejerk.

It was supposed to be just a Twitter clone. They didn't improve shit and it barely even resembles Twitter.
I used to use Twitter a lot until they started banning everyone. Gab just doesn't do anything I used Twitter for. It's not even a platform where you can amass a huge following. One of the main draws to twitter was that you could see all your statistics and you could see what works the best and how to reach the biggest audience. I used to get millions of views on twitter, you expose so many people to info they wouldn't see if you had not posted it. I don't know what the fuck I am doing on gab.

far right echo room now

So you're saying the right have nothing of value to add to a debate and without the left conversations about politics become dull and repetitive?

Sounds about right.

>Lefties have no interest in discussing, understanding or negotiating right wing views.
I'm here all the time for that purpose

>No platforming = Losing the debate
Retard

>proving his point this hard

what happened? site down? twitter down? ceo dead? turkroach cto dead?

>go to gab
>everyone is talking about how bad twitter is and how glad they are to be on gab instead where they can talk about how much they hate twitter - and nothing else

Didn't it get sued by that Alt-Lite faggot?

It became a website for pedophiles

it's a mossad op

I never used it, cause I never use twitter.

Weird business were I have to replace something I don't do with a clone of it.

Nothing, you're in a Leftard Shill thread.

I blame the code.

Last time I used it (a month or two ago) it lacked the most obvious feature: Hashtags.

It uses some dumb ass categories which nobody likes or needs. Obviously, lack of people is an issue.

Correction: When I say it lacks "hashtags" I mean it in a sense that you can't find a list of trending hashtags etc., rendering them almost obsolete

> tfw i missed that apparently
lol

this xmas:
- twitter purges millions of accounts
- bitcoin 20k

It was a honeypot

announcing sage isn't allowed

Ghost from TCR will save it.
LOOK AT MY GAB

>Newfag doen't know Sage, the namefag
I'm not surprised.

@151623666
shut up faggot don't @ me again

Go back to Shit/pol/ so the Russian can mock you.
Britcucks should know their place.

It got popular. All things are ruined by popularity.
t. One of the first 30 users, 6k followers when I deleted my account.

TOO LATE GOY
I ALREADY RECEIVED MY 0.02 SHEKELS AND PLAN ON DONATING THEM TO MY LOCAL ANTI FASCISTS
IT WAS HER TURN

It's a JEWISH TRICK

GABBAI IS HEBREW FOR "RABBI'S SERVANT" YOU FOOLS!!!

Twitter had it's explosion in growth mostly because it had the corporate backing. It was a powerhouse for ad-revenue/lead generation. Gab doesn't have that. I don't think most brainlet normies are aware of the censorship on these major platforms because they typically are left-leaning, so it doesn't phase them. Out of sight, out of mind; and normies have tunnel vision of instant gratification.

it was a honeypot

Gab is basically a back up plan for if Twitter shots the bed or gets blatantly biased. It’s a good platform but it would be all the left on one site and all the right on the other which is boring

Wait until after December 18th, when Facebook and Twitter go full Siberia on anyone who doesn't conform to the leftist groupthink. Even normies are going to start colonizing Gab.