Flip Flappers

Why couldn't the show just be episodic PI adventures? It would have been so much better like that.

Good job, 3Hz. You could have made a masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/osamukoba/status/814690629514997760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It could have been a masterpiece if they explained her.

great opinion, great thread

how do i subscribe to your blog

I want to fuck Yuyu.

I want to fuck Toto.

Do you have something against introducing a shallow villain mid-series and defeating it with the power of friendship?
What are you, 21?

Feels like these threads keep getting made by the same person.

wait, when was this?

NEVER

You can't cover up your sordid past Papika.
You killed those girls. You lied to them, promising them they could make their wishes come true, and then you led them to their doom.
Murderer, MURDERER

Very beginning of episode 1. Papika abandoned this poor girl and left her to die because she wasn't a good enough partner.

friendly reminder that episode 3 was the best one

How come they had no problem killing random girls but saved Yayaka, one of their enemeis?

Cocona said she was her friend.

Sayuri really wanted a pet.

That's not how you spell episode 8.
I'd really like to find this mecha theme.

If it had just been episodic with no overarching plot you'd have complained that there was no central conflict and thus no reason for being invested in the story. You're determined to find fault regardless of how things played out.

I actually thought it was one of the weakest. Never liked desert scenes. They feel too empty.

Episode 5 is my personal favorite. I liked the idea of going from fantasy to horror. The humor was also nice.

>Cockona

>"Pull it... Pull it more... a bit more... almost..."
>"Hey Cocona. What are you doing?"

I'm slightly confused. So was that PI world cocona was in when papika was missing just a baity thing to make us think that that was the actual real world and they had been in some PI the entire time? So green rabbit bro is actually real and not PI if that's the case?

Who is going to get hime haijime'd on new years morning? Cocona by Papika or Papika by Cocona?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Manly Uexküll only comes out in PI. Everyone escaped Pure Illusion before Papika tried to send Cocona out, too, but Cocona sliced the bubble apart and got stuck in another PI world where everything seemed real and hopeless.

Lads. LADS! I want to fuck Yuyu's fat ass!

I am not a clever/attentive man, please explain to me in a patient and friendly way:

How was mimi turned into amorphous fragment crystals?
What is KKK/Salt's dad trying to accomplish? Trippy wonderland instrumentality?
Are there multiple instances of PI or does it all happen in Mimi's? If multiple, are they necessarily linked to a certain person?

>with no overarching plot
Nobody said that.

>I am not a clever/attentive man
Neither was the writer. There's no answer to your questions.

Can someone add the remaining episodes to this pic?

>reminder that Flip Flap is a feeling anime, not a thinking anime

>How was mimi turned into amorphous fragment crystals?
She exploded herself after she noticed that her bad side had taken over
>What is KKK/Salt's dad trying to accomplish?
After he went insane? Merge PI and the real world to create an utopia.
>Are there multiple instances of PI or does it all happen in Mimi's?
PI exists regardless of Mimi and there are multiple worlds that are all called "PI"
>If multiple, are they necessarily linked to a certain person?
No. The deep PI's are however linked to certain persons.

when papikana stole her baby she burst into treats
they want to control the masses by forcing psychedelics on them
PI is a single coordinate space (why salt was able to force his own on top of mimi's), DPI are linked to individuals

did 3Hz repsond to our card yet?

Her good personality wanting Cocona to live her life as she wants conflicted with her bad personality of wanting to protect Cocona, which made her explode, is one of the theories

>What is KKK/Salt's dad trying to accomplish? Trippy wonderland instrumentality?

Probably world domination by using PI's powers

>Are there multiple instances of PI or does it all happen in Mimi's? If multiple, are they necessarily linked to a certain person?

PI's differ from perso to person but Mimi has the power to control things in the PI'S, also they are interpersonal relationships unless you are using ELPIS (another theory)

They are sleeping right now.

Shocking how difficult it is for some people to understand this simple show. I guess you really do have to explain everything with exposition talks and infodumps.

What were they thinking?

>superior nippon animators
>sleep
>not warping space-overtime continuum to put in more unpaid hours

>tfw too intelligent for flib flabbers

It is a masterpiece, if we use the actual definition of the word.

11 was my favorite.

>Why couldn't the show just be episodic PI adventures?
Having each world be directly based on a character is the easiest, most braindead form of symbolism possible. If that's the limit of your appreciation for this show then you should just go play Psychonauts instead

They weren't thinking, they were feeling horny.

How long until people stop making the same shitposts about Flip Flappers?

They're still making the same shitposts they did 3 years ago for Madoka, will Flip Flappers have that longevity?

idea:

Season 2 with PI adventures, but Salt's dad has gone insane from the clover, somehow survived, and is somehow causing chaos in PI

PAPIKA IS A GENIUS

>there will not be a new episode of Flip Flap waiting for you when you wake up on Thursday

It isn't popular enough to get that level of dedicated shitposters

But these shitposters have been at it verbatim for a month. What level of autism are we on? Can it be measured?

People have been feeling that writer change ever since it was first mentioned. It's going to haunt current and future Flip Flappers threads forever at this rate.

>They're still making the same shitposts they did 3 years ago for Madoka

How do you even manage to browse those threads anymore?

That's a funny way to spell Episode 5

I mean normal uexkull, not manly. I saw mentioned that he could be an indicstion of a PI world seeing as he's fantastical

GoodMimi is able to retain consciousness long enough to hand over Cocona and blow herself up into fragments.

>What is KKK/Salt's dad trying to accomplish?
KKK was originally a research team dedicated to studying Pure Illusion. The man in charge, Salt's dad, gets mindfucked when he tries to test his machine (this machine supposedly places people entering PI near the user's mind-gate-thing like the one in Iroha's PI). He goes insane and obsesses over PI and sees Mimi as a goddess, so the KKK is created as a cult with the sole purpose of breaking down the barrier that separates PI from reality (EvilMimi was sort of achieving this in the final episodes).
Salt was probably trying to bring Mimi back using the collected fragments, but when EvilMimi appeared his new goal was to stop her from taking Cocona away.

>Trippy wonderland instrumentality?
Sort of. I think the KKK believes that PI acts like a dream in that you can do whatever you want. Considering that changing some stuff in PI affects the real world, they might have wanted a world that was controllable by humans. Each person gets their perfect world (PI); so yeah Instrumentality but without the sharing each others thoughts and suffering.

>Are there multiple instances of PI or does it all happen in Mimi's?
Multiple PIs. Only Mimi can roam freely between them. Why she has god powers, nobody knows.

>If multiple, are they necessarily linked to a certain person?
Some are connected to people (see: Iroha, Uexhill, Bu), while others are just random. How Iroha managed to paint perfect sceneries of PI without even knowing about their existence is just another example of QUALITY writing.

I hope Cocona picked the all-boys school. She'd make a great bicycle.

I love love love YYK!

What was she thinking that it would slip into her pussy?

Saltdad is dead.

The frequency will decrease but the shitposts will stay the same. One day many years from now you will come back to Sup Forums and what will you find?

a >cockona on the front page

Ah, alright. Yeah, green Uexküll is his normal form. The realistic bunny was just a PI rendition of him.

Do you think Oshiyama is still sleeping in?

like I said, he somehow survived

maybe touching the portal fucked with him, but being in the tank years ago somehow braced him and manmaged to save his life

I abandoned Madoka threada several months after the Rebellion BDs came out. I make the mistake of clicking on one every now and then hoping the cancer is gone but each time I go back 3 years with the same shitty posts and the same shitty tripfags. That phenomenon needs to be studied by academia, they reached levels of autism that can be weaponized.

Fuck you.

I hope you are right.

Coco's grandma was a bunny kkk robot all along, and she was under the group's supervision.
Why didn't they isolate coco from the flip flappers way sooner? Did yayaka just never tell the bunny kkk who it was that she was sparing? Why wouldn't the twins have ratted on them?
Is Papika technically a pedo?
Why didn't the robot just fly out to sea and grab the fucking hoverboard, when they were stranded on that deserted island? You can see him flying it up to them in the final shot, when they're falling from the sky.

WHY IS THIS ANIME SO FUCKING PRETTY?

>ur dumb!
Fantastic counterargument.

Internal conflict was too great, it literally tore her apart. Just like how evil mimi losing control of her shit caused lizard face and good mimi to creep in, complete Mimi being utterly conflicted caused her to burst into treats.

>What is KKK/Salt's dad trying to accomplish? Trippy wonderland instrumentality?

Global Conquest via control of PI, Yayaka tells us this.

>Are there multiple instances of PI or does it all happen in Mimi's? If multiple, are they necessarily linked to a certain person?

PI seems to be heavily based off the idea of the collective unconscious. Basically, its a mixed amalgamation of everyones inner, psychic worlds. That said, the different individual 'worlds' of PI seem to relate to specific people. At the same time, it seems more fluid than simply "1 world = 1 person".

DPI is directly related to a single persons mind however. Normal PI is a layer above, and is more of a mixture of everyones unconscious, but is possibly influenced most by whoevers DPI is closest to it.

Mimi is just really special and has tons of natural control over PI.

Check this frame. He exploded. Bringing him back would be dumb in my opinion.

>he doesn't have the henshin

Not enough love it seems.

What the fuck are you even talking about? The shitty plot has nothing to do with symbolism.

You need to make an argument if you want to expect a counterargument.

What

>everything in the plot parts were based directly on elements from the non plot episodes including character motivations and PI mechanics
>I'll just pretend otherwise so I can shitpost

I'm getting to jaded for this shit.

>no u!
Fantastic counterargument.

I don't get why people are trying to say Sayuri is gay

>everything in the plot parts were based directly on elements from the non plot episodes including character motivations and PI mechanics
And you're saying we can't have this alongside a plot that doesn't suck shit? Is that what you're saying?

Its new years eve/saturday for him. This might be his first day off in a long time.

WAKE UP OSHIYAMA

FF season 2
>more cocopapi adventures
>visits with Mimi in PI
>salt learning to be a dad
>drama of the second half driven by Papika slowly loosing her memories, and Cocona having to recover them

HOLD THE LINE

Didn't realize I posted this on New Year's

>Why didn't they isolate coco from the flip flappers way sooner?

They were using her to collect the shards

>Why didn't the robot just fly out to sea and grab the fucking hoverboard, when they were stranded on that deserted island?

INT +1

>drama of the second half driven by Papika slowly loosing her memories, and Cocona having to recover them

How would that even work? Does she suddenly start developing Alzheimer?

Explain to me why this show didn't sell Sup Forums. It had cute girls with fanservice, great action, great animation, great acting and a unique setting. What else did it need?
>Nips have shit taste
I need a real explanation.

Unknown studio and literally no marketing.

>oh cool YYK can now henshin OT3 ending confirmed
>nope she was useless and they actually have matching wedding dresses now
>oh well at least after the battle they can still be best friends hanging out...
>literally flew off together ditching YYK's world behind to take care of CCN's bunny
Well it could be worst...

twitter.com/osamukoba/status/814690629514997760
He retweeted this about 20 hours ago. Was there anything to report from that event?

It had to compete with other big shows like Hibike, and when people are already invested into those shows nobody wants to take a chance with a no name show.

Is anything that's not fujobait selling these days?

It's eight o' clock! WAKE UP!

FliFla is the equivalent of the perfect show that in the US would air on Friday night on CBS with zero advertisements. Regardless of how wonderful it is no one will ever see it and no one knows about it.

It will be that strange classic that no one will ever believe how amazing it is till you force them to watch.

No marketing.

ONEE-SAMA

>say the plot parts have nothing to do with symbolism
>they actually do
>the plot parts are the direct response to the non plot parts
>WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

I've learned something valuable from my years on Sup Forums. There's real criticism and then there's Sup Forums criticism, trying to shitpost the show to death by posting non-substantive, exclamatory remarks. There is no refuting the latter, because they will simply continue shitposting and pretend their being refuted did not occur in the next thread. Eventually they stop, but only when the threads die off, and nobody can gather a real consensus on what people actually thought of the show.

The 3rd of October can't come soon enough.

These.
3Hz doesn't have a great track record and YoI, Hibike and other shows were dominating sales this season.

DELET THIS

>FliFla is the equivalent of the perfect show
Wrong.

Nah, the Drama of the second half should be something that has nothing to do with S1.

I think it should actually be 100% real world stuff, and PapiCoco have to retreat into Pure illusion to escape from it.

Like maybe the government organisation that funded SaltDad wants to tie up lose ends, so they are trying to eliminate everything related to Flip Flap and alsceplpisufiious.

So PapiCoco retreat into PI, hopping from world to world, while government agents pursue them. Every once in a while get a Flip Flap/Salt episode or a Yayaka/Twins episode.

>They were using her to collect the shards
Yeah, but every time she went to PI with Papika, they ended up in the same realm that the kkk was visiting at that time. You'd think that they'd get pissed after a certain point and pull the plug.
>INT +1
Kek'd

Thanks for reminding me to update that. It's almost 16/9, too. 107 Yayakas holy shit

What's gay about wanting a pet?