>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec332.htm
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec333.htm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

ignore all r*ddit posts

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

WE ARE AT ELEVATED SHILLCON LEVELS

BE ADVISED SHILLCON LEVELS WILL REMAIN ELEVATED FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS AS SHILLS AND SLIDERS TRY TO FORCE THEIR FLYNN NARRATIVE UNTIL BEING BTFO BY THE INFO WE'VE ALREADY BEEN AWARE OF FOR A YEAR

REMEMBER (((ABC)))'S FAKE NEWS REPORTING IS A PLOY TO LOWER CONFIDENCE BEFORE TAX VOTE

>Maybe If I were a stronger man I would have done the right thing

what an absolute faggot

Guys, I thought for months the press was lying to us, that trump was an honest guy who just was under siege by the deep state, that all the international press and intelectual elites of the entire western world were wrong and deceiving. I feel really ashamed that I was wrong this long, Trump really did betray us with the RUssians...his entire team has been indicted, I will go apologize for my families right now for cutting them off and spending all my time on Sup Forums because this place was the last place that accepted me. This is goodbye for now guys, I hope you get out of the cult to and return to reality before it all comes crashing down.

First for historic visit

TAX REFORM SOON

Someone update on the tax bill please

BETA
IGNORE ALL BETAS

BREAKING: FLAKE is a YES on tax bill; On commitment from Senate Leadership on a DACA deal

Get ready for impeachment.
And no you won't riot and there won't be a civil war you'll just moan on social media like the bitches you are

My libshit friends are celebrating right now.

I'm panicking Sup Forums, how do I respond?

So what happens not?

Absolutely nothing?

let the salt flow when they find out it's nothing. Let them have their moment right now

AWOO

based nippon

All I wanted was a comfy thread talking about the tax bill. Fuck the deep state and fuck communist people

When nothing comes of this, I never want to hear about Russians again. It's fucking annoying. Might as well be talking about fucking Martians. Stupid liberal faggots.

I'll stay indoors until the sirens stop.

Flynn committed treason by aligning himself with the Trump cartel, but at least he's making amends now.

Go fuck yourself, Jeff.

Tell @realdonaldtrump to get off his ass and use his legal military options to restore the rule of law in California and achieve justice for Kate Steinle.
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec332.htm
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/html/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15-sec333.htm

btw it's not about Russia only now, it's also about Israel getting Trump to shill against that UN vote before he was President

(((They))) hate white people

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

Corker got FLAKED

Flynn's estimated prison sentence is 0 to 6 months and a $500 to $9,500 fine.

>Oh Lordy

anyone who thinks that squimbfle’s Little “”””~border wall (fence)~”””” will pass congress is a delusional of the HIGHEST order.... blorkfmap get blocked by maverick mccanin and you NIGGERS know it

pffffttahhahahahahaHaHAHAHhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

He won't serve a day. He will be pardoned at the conclusion of this charade anyway.

SHILLING SEEMS TO HAVE DIED DOWN SOME

PIC IS STILL RELEVANT THOUGH

>communist
>people

Trump should pardon him.

kek, sure we'll work with you on daca flakey, after the vote tho.

Hey, just so you know, if he fails we want our money back.

Yes, nothing.

Next Sup Forumsexit when??? Leftists have come here thanks to the media and have turned Sup Forums into BLACKED and X btfo threads more or less. Threads used to last 3 hours and the only reason all these shills are here is because of Trump

Hello fren

Where are you

Da fuck?

They get DACA, we get the wall and better immigration.

They have the votes, Mike.

Are they actually voting on the tax bill today or not?

cya blyat

Legally speaking nothing should come out of it; But laws have been thrown out the window

AMNESTY DON
M
N
E
S
T
Y

D
O
N

Shit I would elevated it to 1. I haven't seen it this bad in a long time. Probably worst honestly. And I'm not one to exaggerate. There are almost more shills than legitimate posters itt right now.

Communists aren't people.

Corker is getting shafted for resigning

Yeah and he won't even get the jail because he came out admitting to lying. So house arrest for a few months TOPS.

HOW MANY FUCKING AMENDMENTS ARE THEY GOING TO VOTE ON? HOLY SHIT!

In the end deep state was just too powerful.

Press F.

He said yes in exchange for a deal on DACA

>Dem Motion BTFO'd

DEM MOTION BTFO'D

this

please
brain tumor gods
let the proximity to McCains cancer ridden body transmit painful and debilitating cancer to this man.

I kind of doubt that

>and the administration
IS TRUMP GOING TO GO BACK IN DACA FOR TAXES WHAT THE FUCK

KIKED AGAIN

more fucking motions..

Correction, they get nothing.

Reply to Comey:

"Therefore at such a time the prudent person keeps silent, for it is an evil time.

- Amos 5:13"

It’s not him, his Twitter is ran by CIA niggers

He lied to Pence
Trump will argue for death

Amnesty Don is back!

Lolno
Trump said they had till the end of the year before he burned it to the ground
No DACA

Look at me. I am the OP now.

how long before they can shut them down and vote?

Anyway this deal can be ignored afterwards?

kek, this
literally REAGAN'D by trump

Because it has been revealed that 2 time liar champion Flynn lied to the FBI about something that happened AFTER the election, meaning that Trump team was okayed to at least start talks with other nations

Leave. Some of us don't give a shit if leftists come here and redpill themselves.

Turtle just announced a few minutes ago that he has the votes.

hopefully soon. this is the 3rd one this morning already

I was a Trump supporter but with these new revelations I can't support him anymore --- he just lost me so much money on the stock market because of his deception and corruption - I think we have no choice but to destroy all evidence that we supported this guy

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

Lol kudos to whoever swindled him on this.
he's going to get cucked so hard when DACA is on the table

Ahahaha fuck corker

How many fucking motions can they vote on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This picture is real you can search Franken billboard
Sup Forums hit the public!

Why is everyone freaking out about Syria contact and the UN vote on Israeli settlements. Haven't we known about Kushner doing the same shit for months now?

I blame newfags breaking Rule 1 and 2 constantly.

Thanks, not that I had to go I just didn't want to hog it a bunch. You don't mind fast times do you? I'd still be able to.

No DACA without The Wall. Sorry, cucks.

its just drudge being drudge and click baiting

>to work with me
No promise to actually do it, just "work with" him.

Imo they need to set a new law that no more than three motions may be brought forth

LLALALALALALALA

NOT COLLUSION

LALALALLALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

MICHAEL FLYNN IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

LALALALALALALA

FUCK DRUGE HE IS A CLICKKBAIT WHORE

No DACA ever, at all

Anyone else notice anything strange about some of Comeys tweets? He always includes some number in them. Either a date or something else. There was one where he had the birth and death year of the person he was quoting. Why would he include that?

Yea but (((Kushner))) is ok by r/eddit’s standards for obvious reasons.

Trump likes Flynn. He fucked up by lying to Pence but he still likes him. He'll get his pardon when this sham is finally wrapped up.

Lol drudge is a commie now

So Flynn was a scumbag all along?

kill yourself

Then why isn't Kushner being charged with anything?

Just woke up. Is the Flynn thing him talking before the election or after? If after it was his job and he did lie about what he did. Still not that important