SOURCE CLOSE TO TRUMP: FLYNN PLEA DEAL "VERY, VERY, VERY BAD"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890]
washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-mike-flynn-will-say-anything-to-get-a-deal-from-robert-mueller/article/2641975
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>source familiar with his thinking
>Hillary has a 98% chance of winning
>trump will start ww3 and crash the econemy

The media is a dying propoganda tool for Rich globalists.

Ok shill, Flynn didn't just plea guilty and he's a Obama democrat.

>thread number 20
we know. stop making threads.

>December
>talk to Russia as president elect
It's also not a crime to talk to Russia but this was after the election so there was no "collusion" during the election that took place in November

Shills are really desperate today

Just a reminder

Drumpf put down the twatter phone and come out with your hands up.

I need someone (who isn't a shill) to spoon feed me to tell me whether this is actually bad for Trump.

>sources say

wow it's a fucking nothing burger

>msnbc
ok faggot
>in all fields

That's it. Trump is done.

You know this is gonna be a nothingburger just like always and you won't mention anything after right? Americans are retarded

>I’m an idiot that can’t think independently

Yeah okay trump is a retard/Russian double agent and he finally got caught

Now he will be removed and Hillary will surely be installed as rightful YAAAS queen of America

It's bad for Blumpf. He's a Russian agent and now we have proof.

The media is pushing it which conditions people into thinking this is much worse. The media really is public enemy #1. Thankfully they are slowly being taken out because they're perverted ways are being exposed. Now some of them just need to be tried for treason/sedition and put to death.

>"Trump told me personally to establish contac twith da Russhans"
now
>"Some member of the transition team told me to send them mail one time"
LOL

Yah this all makes sense if the media had been claiming Trump asked his transition team to reach out to various nations - including Russia - and not Russian collusion.

Except, the charge made by the media, is Trump colluded with Russia. A campaign official asking Flynn to reach out to the Russians during the transition is not collusion. The media is literally just pointing at Trump’s people talking about meeting with Russians at some point in the future as evidence of their conspiracy theory. This is a joke.

I smell a reverse fliparo....

Flynn didn't just rat Trump out in a plea deal

My eyes are lying to me.

This.

This.

See my post lads

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=UFBAjhxjQ90

It's disgusting our media is allowed to get away with this sensationalism to boost their ratings.

yeah bad for flynn

>fired for lying
>going to jail for lying

people like you will die. even old folk want you dead

Even Drudge is pushing this. There is no place to get news anymore. Everything is bullshit.

You're the one who has trouble thinking it seems if you're still hung up on Hillary Clinton and defending Russian shills.

it's over. hillary has won.

>One person familiar with the mood in the West Wing insisted top White House officials were breathing a sigh of relief. "People in the building are very happy," the source said. "This doesn't lead back to Trump in any way, shape or form." The source noted that Flynn is being charged for making false statements, but not for any improper actions during the campaign. "This is a further indication that there's nothing there," the source said. "This is a win for the White House." A source with knowledge of the legal team's thinking tells CNN the Flynn plea "is not going to be a problem" for the President, though it could be a problem for people who worked with Flynn. The source said legal exposure for others would depend on what they might have said to the special counsel.

t. CNN

Nothing is going to happen to Trump.

This essentially, once you realize the media truly is 90% bullshit you start to notice how they tend to report/spin things in such a way that are way more overblown than they actually are

It's literally the end they say. Again.

shes not won anything but a ticket to prison.

:D

>source familiar with the scent of trump cologne

It's legitimately nothing. I have no idea why the markets are reacting to this at all. We knew this shit months ago. The only party people are piling on about is that Flynn is fully-cooperating with Mueller in exchange for a plea deal. Liberals interpret this as "OMG FLYNN HAS SOMETHING DAMAGING ON TRUMP AND IS GOING TO SERVE IT UP TO MUELLER ON A SILVER PLATTER!".

This notion is all predicated on the assumption that Flynn has something damaging on Trump. This is neither proven or corroborated in any way. This entire hysteria today is off of a single ABC news report and then the rest of the media piling in because they're desperate to cover ANYTHING other than how an illegal immigrant just walked free from murder charges after admitting guilt. I'm buying call options like crazy. The market will be very green tomorrow.

They don't want us talking about Kate's killer walking free.

There needs to be a thread about this. A mission for Sup Forums. How do we destroy the MSM?

>Ivanka wakes up screaming in the night

Tickets to prison? Who would buy that?

sounds like u mad

Do leftists actually make these or is it Sup Forumsacks?

>make contact
For what fucking purpose. A candidate and his team can speak to foreign people and officials of foreign nations. They cannot however solicit help for their candidate. This is all smoke until we know the nature and context of the contact.

And yes, I fucking hate that moron trump and voted Hildawg. But don't be fucking stupid fellow shills, until we know what the nature of the contact request was, we have nothing.

The media will still be pushing “DRMUPFS FINISHED THIS TIME!!!?1!!” stories during the inauguration of his Presidential Library in 2028.

Absolutely nothing illegal with anything Flynn did. What is their story now?

They’re actually funny so obviously Sup Forumsboys

hilldawg pepes never go out of style

>VERY VERY VERY BAD FOR POOPY DIAPER MAN DRUMPF

Or the tax bill getting passed.
Or Uranium 1.
Or the Clinton/Lynch Tarmac e-mails that were released.
Or how the FBI and DOJ have ignored Congressional subpoenas about Fusion GPS since August.
Or how Obama spied on the Trump campaign.

This Flynn stuff is all they have and it's nothing. They're fucked lads and they know it. It's hard, but we just have to be patient.

They don’t have one. At this point I think the media just randomly chooses days to run with the Russia hoax as a way of therapy for themselves. I have no other explanation for this. Nobody believes them, the story does nothing but delegitimize the press, and Trump is completely scott free. I almost feel sorry for the media at this point, this is pathetic.

yah we know there are traitors among us . we will find you out.

>A candidate
He wasn't a candidate he was president elect in December 2016.

In the United States the presidential election take place in November.

>Absolutely nothing illegal with anything Flynn did.
Ok shill

He'll go down this time for this yet another nothing Burger

he took a deal to save his sons ass what else is there to talk about?

>Just a reminder

> December 2016

Obviously this isn’t an actual problem but how will Mueller make this a problem?

He got that information out of Flynn because of the lying charge. It's not a problem, the only problem is for Flynn who lied

$10 says Flynn has the goods on obama’s Team of know it all college kids... obama firing Flynn was probably his worst decision. Their working relationship was bad enough to fire Flynn and besmirch flynn’s Reputation in a very public way. The obama team really went out of the way to discredit Flynn.

Spencer Rapone is a white communist. He is on the War Room on TRS all the time. Fuck off

guys this looks super bad... fuck!! FUCK!!!!

>how an illegal immigrant just walked free from murder charges after admitting guilt.
This is what they're sliding off page 1
Captcha: serv pedro

Shills hitting this harder that a fat lesbian on a box of Twinkies

FIGHTING ISIS???
HEY HEY HO HO ISLAMAPHOBIC DRUMPF HAS GOT TO GO

lock'em up faggot.

And if it was in Dec 2016... Yeah... Literally fucking nothing.

Jesus wanted us to do that individually. Forcing people to do it with a goverment is not charity.

He is a Democrat, and he worked for Obama for about a year and 11 months longer than he did Trump.

keep swallowing putin bot faggot.

Bwahahahaaa

link?

lock'em up faggot.

keep swallowing faggot.

Tick tock drumpfyboys

>an expert on Trump thinking

>very, very bad

Was the source John Miller?

if we made it illegal to reference gay oral sex in political arugment the left would irreversibly collapse overnight

>It's also not a crime to talk to Russia
>What is the Logan Act?

You ever wonder why CEOs and politicians (and Donald Trump) read the New York Times and not your cousin's facebook link to russiacuck.com/hillary-evil-child-ritual-EXPOSED ?

Fpbp
How much are they paying you for these lazy, incorrect damage control posts? 2 cents is 2 much

this mr.source guy cant take a break can't he?

fuuuuuuuuuug
scared

You are gay

is she hiding a choker underneath?

>with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Again it's not a crime to talk to Russians you have to have intent to undermine the US

It was in December 2016 and it was after the election so it has nothing to do with the election. Apparently we are finding out it was in relation to trying to combat ISIS

This is serious. The future NSA director talking with foreign diplomats. Oh my. Fuuuuu

that's really easy Jesus, when you have unlimited reserves of bread and fish.

hahahahahahaha eat shit trump shills. i hope they turn mara lago into a battered womans shelter after trump ends up in federal prison

Fun fact: in the DOJ statement of offense, it talks about Flynn's discussion of sanctions with the Russian Ambassador about US sanctions, requesting that Russia not escalate the matter. Russia subsequently didn't escalate.

Then on December 30, 2016, Trump tweets [twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890]

Logan Act does not make talking to a foreign government illegal it makes only certain types of contact illegal. We have no proof any of those types of contact even took place EXCEPT with Hillary's campaign.

I was actually wondering why Russia didn't do anything after congress forced Trump to sanction Russia.
Good on Flynn in that case.

Exactly if anything Flynn was doing the US a favor by trying to avoid conflict with the only power in the world that would actually give the US problems right now. Because China is dependant on the US for the strength of it's economy right now but Russia has no stake in the US except if it results in military conflict. Trying to prevent conflict that would severely damage our security and economy is in benefit to the nation.

>EXCEPT with Hillary's campaign.

well would you look at that

Hillary and the DNC paying money to Russia to obtain a dossier filled with mostly false information on Trump to undermine his campaign is the exact definition of collusion.

fuck you. Russia is our enemy they basicallly declared war on us by meddling in our election. once trump is in prison and we get rid of all the other russian moles we are going to destroy Russias economy, even worse than it is now.

Sorry Trumptards

Its done. Its over. All downhill from here

>Sweater neck + Vneck
Why is she dressed like a hunger games character?

No fuck you. You want to go fight Russians then go over there on your own and fight Russians. Don't drag the rest of the country into your bullshit political war. You are no fucking better than Bush was with his WMD bullshit. Go fuck yourself you traitorous fuck.

washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-mike-flynn-will-say-anything-to-get-a-deal-from-robert-mueller/article/2641975

lolz...the dossier has been corroborated on so many things and nothing has been disproven. also, the DNC didnt pay anything to russia. they paid Fusion about 150K, after the RNC stopped paying.