Why americans can't take banter and just start sperging out immediately? Is it a cultural thing?

Why americans can't take banter and just start sperging out immediately? Is it a cultural thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/439060/vladimir-putin-1999-russian-apartment-house-bombings-was-putin-responsible
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wowowow someone is still butthurt over the cold war

What about it?

I honestly think the Amerimutt meme is pretty funny.

nationalreview.com/article/439060/vladimir-putin-1999-russian-apartment-house-bombings-was-putin-responsible

>immediately switching the discussion
Thanks for further proving my point.

Because our bants are natural memes while the amerimutt 56% face is a fake meme pushed by CIA

Only the legitimate mutts sperg out. White Americans love the Amerimutt meme--there's a lot of veracity to it, needless to say.

>fake meme pushed by CIA
Thanks for further proving my point(1)

>In before mods are triggered and censor it

I'm glad at least some of you aren't insane.

Amerimutt hate thread?

>You're not white!

>this meme doesnt make europeans seem bitter.
>europeans think other europeans are white.
Its funny to me, newfags.

Let me guess, you "voted" for Putin.

i think it's funny but you guys post it all day every day in every thread, it's a bit overused

The memes are quite funny and more Americans need to see them, are country is in a pretty bad state right now. That being said, if you post them with a meme flag on you're just as bad as the burger sperging out.

In my mind it's shaming race mixing. Which is great.

What makes you think that? I'm not interested in politics either way, so I don't really care that Putins is bad or good.
Actually, I don't even know why I'm even answering you, because you, once again attempting to derail discussion.
You are missing the point, of this, missing really hard.

It's simply another divide and conquer meme intended to prevent whites from uniting. It's on par with "Nordcuck" vs Med memes, Meds are not white, Anglos are not white/eternal Anglo, etc. It's obviously not government propaganda--it's just brown shills, Jews, and trolls on Sup Forums trying to further divide the white race.

Naw youre exclusively faggots.

I laugh every time I see that face.
I'll be laughing even harder after the day of the rope.

Because the Americans who don't find Amerimutt/mart memes funny are mutts/fatties

I call bullshit, Vlad.

>tfw a nerve has been struct and their overcompensation and desperate damage limitation makes it even more hilarious.

>day of the rope

It's a boring meme for everyone.

you

Take your meme flag off. I bet you're a poo or some shit.

>All Americans are the same
Why are Russians so gay? Is it a cultural thing?

Enough sperging for today, jafari

I'm not sperging. All that you have to do is remove the meme flag so we can see which brown third world nation you are from.

an america calling russians gay?

Post with your real flag pussy

Sorry adebola. I take no order from subhuman mutts..

Yes. Faggots. All of them. What are you not understanding?

whatchu gonna do now amerimutt trash?

This

It's a psyop. I find the memes kind of funny, even though they're forced. I find the LARPing splurge-outs also pretty comical. I honestly don't believe anybody is offended over this meme, other than it is being obviously shilled and spammed here. The cute has worn off for me and I wish somebody would come up with something else to spam for a while. It's a one-trick-pony meme.

Its funny I guess. but unless you're 100% Russian, British, German etc (you're probably not after all that continental rape) then you're just a Euromutt yourself.

It's not even a psyop. It's just brown turd worlders hiding behind meme flags because we poo-memed them to death. See:

>f-fucking shills

Isn't it a bit amusing that your own european countries mixed together forms a "mutt" ?

keep crying mutt nigga

The sperging only happens when Germans try to use it as an argument. We really out did ourselves with that one

It's cute when amerimutts try to convince themselves it's all a conspiracy.

a polish and a german "racemixing" is nowhere near the level of american nigger-potatonigger-mestizo-native-asian bowl of turd

I enjoy how utterly monsterous the mutt memes can get. Like eventually we're going to see a mutt meme that looks like something out of Lovecraft's nightmares.

le 56% has become Sup Forumss version of "Drumpf"
An unfunny joke that people have convinced themselves makes other people angry or upset.

Chink, Goat Rapist, Poo in Loo, Literal Nigger
Which one are you?

honestly americans are the biggest low-tier cucks there is

they have no culture + 3rd world country deluding themselves to be part of the first world, atleast places like russia, turkey, brazil etc that aren't 1st world have cultural and family values, everything about the USA is pure crap, from politics to food to airlines to culture... yet they think they run shit or own anything.. if you tell a american you're from europe he'll ask you if you speak european

legit lowest of low

if you go to poland and say you're french he will say "ca va?" and probably know a few words and phrases.. go to the US and say you're from latvia he will start stuttering and asking if that's next to greece

lol haven't seen that one before

neither, but you're all of them at once

>wrong meme flags
God damn it did you guys not get the memo? Need to talk to the boys down in Operations.

Soros didnt pay me for this one yet

i'm pretty sure the faggotry rate among americans is like 10x that of russia, if not more

>stay away from my wife's sons swatch
Typical

>t. triggered mutt

what are you on about you dirty jew

You're really mad, bro.

>Roach can't read flags
Oy vey

Impotent euro rage

looks like the american flag to me

Believe it or not, yes it is cultural, even in the geopolitical sense. America is among the most geopolitically secure locations on the planet, so when things don't go as expected, America overreacts. Take the sinking of the Lusitania, 9/11, red scare, all overreactions that even changed the world.

It would make more sense the other way around

>9/11
You guys under reacted if anything. We expected more

>I'll hide behind the kike flag to get credibility while defending my fellow mutts on Sup Forums
are you actually retarded?

U are the literal scum of the earth

>get credibility
>kike flag
>pol
You're all kinds of retarded.

>angry sand nigger detected

this is the truth, all the shittalk about ameriKKKunts being retards is one thing but atleast there's good entertainment coming from them so not only bad, we can still get along and mostly it's because of their retarded educations.. jews however noone likes them they are literal cockroaches even below dirt

Disgusting kike, we know your guilt. Your despicable race will be held to account in the end.

amerimutt is funny though

>neither, but you're all of them at once
>i'm pretty sure the faggotry rate among americans is like 10x that of russia, if not more
This is playground-tier.

kikes are the biggest mutts of them all, they all racemix while they manage to inbreed to make the most hideous amorph fiends on earth, the mutts just mimicked their masters

Guess we'll see Nigel. Paid that EU divorce bill yet?

That may be so, but I'd be willing to bet that you still lost your shit over the Shart in mart meme.
S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Its pretty amusing but it does destroy threads a little too effectively.