Board has nothing but shareblue trolls

Board has nothing but shareblue trolls.

yeah it sucks right now

Yes. They're having a chimp out. It's hard to find a thread where they're not throwing shit.

And the mods set the Captcha to "asshole" mode. I'd pay the $20 but I don't think Sup Forums will be around much longer because the soros guys are taking it over.

>people who disagree with me all work for shareblue

Grow a spine you pansy

>REEEEE! Why isn't this my echo chamber anymore? Y-You must all be shareblue trolls, t-that's right!

Left wing people on an accused Neo Nazi website.

shills at 110% since yesterday, normally they're operating at 90%
really activates the ol' almonds
kys faggot

Reminder that shift-clicking hides threads in the catalog

le 56% depression face

Ditto.
Nothing but a shit storm of shill posts lately.
Someone needs to do something about it.
Wait.
Watch.
Soon.
Red pill posts galore.
On every topic.
Sustained campaign.
Resourced.

>right now

This. They'll go away soon enough, then come back, and the cycle will perpetuate until they run out of money or Congress outlaws PACs spending money to commit fraud on the internet.

This.

If you don't like your safe-space being violated then just hide the threads you don't like, retards.

We all know who you are, nigger. You aren't fooling anybody.

Most left leaning posts dont get replies or get many replies calling them retarded and you can just disregard any meme flagger

You should be trolling the ShareBlue. If they are really paid by the (YOU), you should be replying to each 1 post by this ID multiple times, eating up that money paid down to ShareBlue.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

I've seen Sup Forums get flooded many times. This too shall pass. And when it does, some of those paid shills from ShareBlue will have become ONE OF US. Happens every time.

So don't lose hope! Fight on, Sup Forums brothers! Fight on, imaginary Sup Forums sisters (cause there are no girls on the internet). Fight on, you brave idiots of Sup Forums!

The captcha's move up from simple to asshole based on the amount you post within 48 hours to particular forums. It's google's way to cut down new posting to Sup Forums and other "problematic" forums.

>Board has nothing but shareblue trolls.
Libs have to pay an army of trolls in order to contend with us. We should take it as a compliment.

>plebbit spacing
>safe-space
eat a bucket of aids, faggot

>eat a bucket of aids, faggot
He already did. How do you think he got like that?

>shareblue

Go back, you cancerous pede.

It's OK to be troll.

>Neo Nazi
The only reason such people are here is that they are banned from every other forum on the internet.

Full Board for the past two weeks.

I think that's because things are going so well for Trump; except for the illegal alien murder, there's nothing to gripe about. Strong GDP growth, significant industrial orders, strong economic growth predictions, excellent housing market, etc. When the Sup Forumsacks are on break, only the shills post.

>”PEOPLE ARE PAID TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME >:’(“

Why are you guys such fucking babies?

happens about once a month when there's any minor development they can blow out of proportion to make Donald look bad. they come here any and bleed all over the place, it's like our own personal PMS simulation.

turn on legacy captcha in the settings newfag.

WAAH YOU'RE INTERRUPTTING MY CIRCLE JERK

What a bunch of faggots. Kys

If you're such a Sup Forums-er, then why would you refer to us as "you guys?" Did you lose your flow chart that tells you how to fit in?

>2017
>not using legacy captcha

Shareblue is over user, this is international NGO kike shit. Hopefully it will clear Sup Forums of the boomer threat and thedonald faggots

>neo nazi website

this isn't a secret club. literally anyone can hop on the internet and start shitposting here.

>I cannot into thread pattern recognition

lurk moar

Its been like this for a solid year already...think of the money soros has spent to piss in our ocean

>ywn suck her worn out athletic petite toes

Why not let them take it over, and then turn the narrative around that the left was behind the whole nazi stuff all along?

.10$ has been added to your account. Thank you for resisting.

Its been sucking lately. I was warned earlier today about a post I made, and still can't figure out why it happened. Are the mods compromised as well?

this is dumb as shit, I have never been banned from any other website, no other website is as entertaining as Sup Forums is. Watching it evolve since 2005 has been one of the more memorable chapters in my life than I like to admit. Not the greatest just the most fascinating petri dish of a new form of culture, web culture

>"One post by this ID" threads are made by legitimate users who are truly interested in a certain topic.
Judging by your stupidity the only thing you have is a spine and no brain on top of it.

Because YOU GUYS need to go back. Because YOU GUYS are the reason for the decline in quality since the election. YOU GUYS are the reason bait threads only get responses. And YOU GUYS aren’t welcome here.

>Authoritarian leftists allowing dissenting opinions anywhere

It's funny how actual (unpaid) Trump shills are the ones constantly complaining about imaginary Democrat agents whenever there's bad news for Trump

Try 2c. Soros hates paying americans. Foreigners make less.

Shareblue is incredibly well documented. Dont be ignorant.