Who would you keep in your county between a white european converted to Islam and a black christian ?

Who would you keep in your county between a white european converted to Islam and a black christian ?

I'd shoot both

the muslims kids might not be muslim but the blacks kids will always be black

Black and white fallacy, with literally connotations.

Boot 'em both out.

obviously the white muslim

Of course White European

nigger and christian is like spelling subhuman twice

chechens and albos are white niggers to be honest

Black christian.

To be honest, i don't even hate black people that much as long as they don't want to racemix.

However, my ancestors fought for a free europe when the muslims wanted to conquer it, and now some white people think they can betray their own ancestors? Well, then they can feel free to go to the muslim countries.

The white convert. We can always change her mind back. Religion is nothing more than a set of principles values and ideas. Ideas can change.

well there's no room in my county, it's all farm land owned by a dozen white families

>white european converted to Islam

Thats bad coz europeans join the radical Muslim not the normal muslims.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim-Jam

Bowing to a Kike on a stick to bowing to an Arab won't be too different for Europeans.

Deport the black and kill the white

Always kill the traitor before an enemy

Always kill the traitor before an enemy

None.

For both.

After she done her adventure of cock riding As a behalf of ummah and Muslims all round the world, We Muslims don't accept reformed cheap whores, we respectfully passed this offer to our Asian brethrens.

White Muslim. Religion can change but genes can never change. The nigger kids will still be niggers in 100 years.

Black Christian, depending on sect. A white muzzie is a traitor who will be more loyal to Arab and black muzzies, and a black Christian is likely to be able to play nice with whitey. Unless it was some Universalist progressive bullshit Christianity, who are basically muzzies without a spine.

Don't be retarded. Any two groups of people in a close proximity of time inevitably race-mix together. There has not been a single case where two groups lived in the same area and have not mixed at least a little bit.

I would rather share my country with other Whites even if they have alien religious values to mine than share it with non-whites that have the same religious values. Race > religion

This to be honest.

Hypochlorite'd

This.

Neither. Deport Both.

>all the Americans choose the nigger

Hahahahahaaha

Must be white and christian no substitutes.

white muslims are probably just delusion idiots who thought they were being trendy. After the removal of all the sandniggers they would snap out of their delusions

white

Easily the white.

whatever happened to the redpill hugh neutron memes anyway? they were hilarious

POO

The white European. Niggers are poison to a modern civil society. You can reason with the white but you can't get the nig to stop being a nig.

Black Christians are still niggers. Europeans are Europeans, regardless of religion.