Intentionally kills 85 innocent young people, gets a wrist-slap

Intentionally kills 85 innocent young people, gets a wrist-slap
>Alpha male, he did nothing wrong!

In a string of unlucky events, a POC finds a gun and it unluckily gets triggered and the ricochet hits a white woman; now he will be deported and most likely killed by hitmen
>Hang him by the intestines

Such level of cognitive dissonance, made me think

>forever closed behind bars
>wrist-slap

>non-citizens thinking their lives are worth something no matter their crime

saged and hidden

nice tred user x------dddd

kys faggot OP, nothing will come of this and you're going to look like a retard lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He did nothing wrong. Non-racist “Europeans” deserve death.

The most beta thing you can do is not killing your racemixing relatives (if there are any) and not terrorizing the degenerates in your community

Some cunt speaks about how those of other race can be as Russian/German/Dutch? Kill her whole family including 4th cousins.

Some asshole is guilty of hiring nonwhites? Burn him alive on camera and drop the tape on liveleak

You can debate how moral or not what I’m saying is, but you can’t debate that it sure did and does work

>wrist-slap
>in jail for life
what?

He has a playstation in jail. Not bad.

POC 'finds' a gun and 'accidentally' kills someone through ricochet

Lmao

Merry Christmas! Make a wish so ABB can get a ps4.

>Intentionally kills 85 innocent young people, gets a wrist-slap

He is unlikely to ever be released from jail. While the maximum jail sentence in Norway is 22 years, it can be extended indefinitely if the authorities believe the person is still a risk to society. Hardly a slap on the wrist.

>In a string of unlucky events, a POC finds a gun and it unluckily gets triggered and the ricochet hits a white woman; now he will be deported and most likely killed by hitmen

He was a convicted felon whose possession of a firearm in itself is a felony. The gun was in his possession when it was fired, and whether intentionally or accidentally, the bullet struck and mortally wounded a nearby pedestrian. Even if he had no intention of harming anyone, his his careless actions caused the death of another person, which is the textbook definition of involuntary manslaughter. Liberals are only cheering the outcome because Trump opposes it. If the circumstances were changed and a white person was acquitted on the same charges, these very same liberals would be crying white privilege and rightfully calling it a travesty of justice.

One is a person killing Communist subhumans, the other is a subhuman killing a person. Anders Breivik should have killed more.

Forever condemned to playing Rayman Revolution until the very end

The Ukrainian government is racist towards slavshits from the east and Im fine with them.

You're forgetting the part where he's in jail for life schlomo. Weak bait

Communists are never innocent.
Also Breivik got life in prison. That's not a slap on the wrist.

>a POC finds a gun and it unluckily gets triggered and the ricochet hits a white woman
lol, if you'll buy that shit, i have bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

It's so funny picturing what it must be like in shill headquarters, them huddling around desperately trying to come up with a way to spin the Steinle verdict and coming up with nothing better than Anders Brevik. That's some degree of desperation for you...

There is a whole Jury that is basically begging to buy those bridges. Do you have enough supply?

he is in for the rest of his life on a conviction called forvaring user, he will never get out

thats not good. we need him out.

They don't think he's innocent. They value a brown migrant's life over a white woman's

>kills intentionally 85 innocent
>intentionally 85 innocent
>85 innocent
>innocent
OP just confessed he's guilty of treason and crimes against humanity. Commies never learn.

>man runs up to the kkk meeting
>points and yells YOU RACISTS
>crosses his arms and leans back smugly while they look at each other with upturned palms, mystified

the cunt was almost definitely a democrat anyway

Free brevik
He only killed communists
Communists aren't people
The white woman was a person.
So the beener killed more people.

don't forget the most extreme element of his torment

Commander Brevik did not commit murder. Communists aren't human and murder only applies to humans.

>when one of yours kills your enemies, it's good
>when one of your enemies kills one of yours, it's bad
damn i cant take this cognitive dissonance in my mind, holding these totally contradictory ideas in my head at the same time is TOO MUCH FOR ME

Wrong. On the DOTR Brevik will be freed and lead the continental army against the forces of multiculturalism

Terrorism should be the last resort Vlad.
If we can get the media back from these Jews we should be able to brainwash most of the plebs back.
I'm speaking for the us only here.
If I was in some of these other countries enemies would be disappearing left and right. Which is more effective terrorism anyways. The ppl on top don't care if the kabob shop owner catches fire.
They do care when the banker billionaire and the news anchor go missing and they don't even know if they are alive or dead. They also care if the port or rail or power stops working. I don't advocate any of this though
Pol is a board of peace

Why is a white blonde haired blue eyed boy one of the ones getting shot?

Cultural marxist.

>85

it was 77 kys nigger

and that is a....

Mexico doesn't have an epidemic of fire arms. He probably found the gun on the ground and didn't know what it was. In America guns litter the streets.

how dare you assume it's gender

>two murderers get excluded from society

whats the issue, browny?

Good thread, OP. Activated my almonds a bit.

No cognitive dissonance OP.

Breivik killed communists and racetraitors.

You shouldnt be any more angry at him, than you should be at a vet, who has to put down an anthrax infected herd of sheep.

It’s ridiculous to compare him to mongrelized murderer, who shouldn’t even be in the country!

Does Sup Forums know that he would kill Hitler if he could, right?

Terrorism isnt even necessary. All we need to do, is to encourage blacks to act out their inner nigger.

And encourage cops to do their job.

We’ve already had niggers commit mass killings of cops. A few more bushels of fuel to the fire, and the racewar is here.

Simply culling criminals won’t stop Nordic-passing 1/8 Bosnian subhuman from sneaking into ethnic Danish community.

Racial laws will

ooh boo hoo, a life of video games, unlimited books, tv, internet, and music, plus never needing to work, having meals cooked for you, never needing to do any actual work, and gettings tens of thousands for "continuing education" and "rehabilitation." Oh, plus "conjugal visits" to fuck all the women.

In America, not only would he have already been dead, he would have probably been given 85 death sentences +20000 years. (i'm not exaggerating, that's the stuff they do.) Plus, in America, he'd be in a solitary confinement 23.5 hours a day in a dark padded room, with no entertainment except his thoughts, and once a day moldy bread, water, and a multivitamin. For the 30 minutes a day of yard, he'd probably get garroted within a couple months while guards watch.

not to mention that Norway prisons are fucking hotel rooms. He basicaly killed a shit ton of commies and now gets to live a neet lifestyle gtd by the state. I bet he was norbro posting the archives

I agree OP. People that are not norwegian don't understand how devestating this day was to us. It was our 9/11 and here everyone's praising it.

If you want to push your idealistic ethno-state society through mass-murder, I'm not apart of the movement. Might as well be antifa.

>it was our 9/11
>1/50th the casualties
>not costing USA 3.3 trillion in repair and lost income/assets

If you take the rest of the western world's problems, and add it all together, then maybe you get 1/10th our 9/11

Brevik didn't kill any young people, only communists.

You have like 70 times our population, so it's not really valid comparing raw numbers.

I enjoy when illegal immigrants are mistreated on the U.S. It sends the very helpful message that they are not welcome here, and that this country is not their country, and that they lost that opportunity through their own actions, willingly and otherwise.

The only exception, ever, is children. I would sooner deport a highly laurated doctor who just decided to illegally immigrate by plane and never leave than a child who can make it to the border or airport. The difference is I wouldn't make those kids citizens, I'd make them lobbyists on our behalf - educate, indoctrinate, initiate. I'd then send them back and get them into positions of power in their government, which would in turn give our country special favor. If they can't handle that, we send them back after educating them or if they enter the military we'll give them a pass.

Nobody rides for free, you little shit. We're nation-builders, not the gibs machine.