Name a cuter JoJo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaZlFRL0ZB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okuyasu

Koichi-kuuuuuuun

Gappy makes me happy

nightwalk rip when?

I really wish I could contribute more to these threads but sadly I'm an anime only fag.

jotaro dies

We all die in the end.

How do you think the Pillar Men would have settled into modern society had they awakened in the current era without Nazis or Hamon warriors to stop them ?

You could read the manga and stop being an animeonly fag

No he doesn't.

do it yourself

I imagine they would be and do the same.

Bohemian Rhapsody is fucking stupid.

I feel like watching a JoJo episode from part 3 or 4? What are your favourites?

Vanilla Ice arc. Kira's Quiet Life. Sheer Heart Attack. Either D'Arby. Mariah's Bastet. Highway Star.

Highway Star it is, I remember being disappointed with the adaption. Probably because I love it so much in the manga

the DAGA KOTOWARU part was so good though

talk about your favorite bits of part 6. it needs more love

Manhattan Transfer is also fucking stupid.

Pucci deserves all the love he gets.

Jolyne and Pucci being the best part of it goes without saying, but I do like a lot of the early prison stuff even though it's so slow paced. I know a lot of people don't but I feel like that might just be coming down from the high of Part 5 being so action packed and intense.

when will this fucking meme end

invisible zombie guy was cool

gay priest arrived at the scene.

It was a creative stand and had such a huge worldwide effect, what is there not to like?

This stand I don't get, why did the zombies have to be invisible?

I just finished Part 6.

What's up with the ending? I mean, I get it, but why THIS ending?

Two best JoJo`s together

because they were spirit zombies, ghost zombies, undead dead.

I've said it before but I love the scope of Part 6, pretty much the entire cities and even the world is destroyed by some stands.

The biggest form of suffering is having an anime only co worker.

>coworker
IT BEGINS

The thing is I know he browses Sup Forums, I just don't know if he browses the jojo threads.

Bruno in charge of taking care of a girl who needs to pee
>go piss in the closet, bitch
Weather Report in charge of taking care of a girl who needs to pee
>go over there and i'll absorb it with my clouds miss
WR > Bruno

He could be you
He could be me!
He could even be-

Did you get him into the series? I got my friend into it but he's an anime only.

If Bruno was still alive Part 6 would've ended in the first 20 chapters

Nah, he and I were just talking after a shift one day and anime came into the topic, from there I found out he watched jojo.

Weather Report's first fight
C-Moon
Annasui

FF

best plankton died too soon

he could be this bad ass

The Visitor arc
Ermes + her stand
and of course Pucci.

I feel like I was the only person waiting for this the whole episode. Anybody else?

inb4 >kissanime

irene? fucking irene? thats what her new name is? holy fuck im mad

It has a lot going for it.

Jolyne was the most fleshed-out and developed JoJo in the series at that point, and Pucci was an equally great villain to go with her. Hermes is a great Brojo and gets a ton of cool shit to do and help out with, and Annasui and Weather's shit is fun as well. Seeing Jotaro in a genuinely helpless situation and hearing about his weaknesses made me appreciate him a lot more. It's the only thing that really gave DIO any depth. The fights were largely great and brutal as shit, see: Sky High, Underworld, C-Moon, Planet Waves, Jumpin' Jack Flash, nearly everything with Whitesnake etc. And the ending and how it made Jolyne the most heroic JoJo since Jonathan was as great as it was devastating.

dumb frog poster

>why did the zombies have to be invisible?

I've got this

only dumb one here is you

>no u

wew lad

Dumb frog poster

im so fucking hyped for FF to be animated
pucci and white snake as well

>daily reminder, flaccid pancake

Dumb frogposters

My nigga

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Spoopy ghost zombies

Is Jotaro here? Tell him I will hug, kiss and marry Jolyne!!!!

>being 12

*raises paw*

Uhh, could you like stop or something?!?!

Lovely reddit frogs in this thread.
Really showing off the level of discourse expected of JoJo fans.

What's the problem?

Mods get these frogfags out of here

Just my luck, a rare Naranciafag-free thread and it's infested with frogposters

it took about half a year, but i managed to filter over 200 frogs and im proud to say i see nothing but hidden posts

Same, FF is one of those characters that doesn't exist outside the manga, not in the games or the adverts.

How accurate is this?

jojo pop quiz

I will hug, kiss and marry Jolyne!!!!

It'll grow

Does it even matter? It will just regenerate.

Or even your memory. Seriously I constantly forget that she even exists, until someone else brings her up.

What is up with Risotto's calves

I WILL HUG, KISS AND MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!!

He does calf-raises?

Fuck off

I want to fuck Risotto.

I can't wait for Americans to go to bed so we can actually have a good thread.

I dont understand how Jotaro didnt understand Annasui's question

What jojo is this?

Plesee, PLESEE dont remind me about that retarded web site.

>no spin off where his coworker stalks him throughout the entire part & eventually tries to take over the entire series

man it just hit me how much I'm gonna miss ending every week with BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

He literally doesnt know what Amy Rose is talking about when she says i wanna marry your daughter.

You seriously took what he said literally?
Of course he understood. He was just dumbfounded that Annasui would be asking something that stupid when the world was literally ending and wasting valuable time thinking of a plan. The only thing on Jotaro's mind was that if he didn't stop Made In Heaven then his daughter would fucking die.

ANY TIME I NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE I JUST CLOSE MY EYES

Annasui dindu nuffin wrong. He was asking the important questions

>one of my favorite characters
>named after one of my favorite bands

>never getting any love

it's fucking bullshit

Everyone else that got the shaft in ASB got into Eyes of Heaven why not her

>this fall we're going to be ending every episode with KEEP SPENDING MOST OUR LIVES LIVIN' IN A GANGSTA'S PARADISE

Would Emporio and ghost Kira get along?

>not youtube.com/watch?v=SaZlFRL0ZB4

Gangster's Paradise is the part 5 equivalent of All Star

exactly. if jotaro had said "yes" annasui would've received diver down requiem and instantly killed pucci.