Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1M132SjC!r5zvq2H9HartEMeUCoGEcv6Iit72deiLN77fhEwAIgc
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
exhentai.org/g/1011629/d5d891ce26/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Ram

She's steamy

Why aren't you worshiping her yet, mortal?

The girl with 99.999999% of the doujins

That's her potato, user.

Best girl

You cannot deny

For those that missed it.

Chapter 82
mega.nz/#!1M132SjC!r5zvq2H9HartEMeUCoGEcv6Iit72deiLN77fhEwAIgc

The rest

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

>Rem still potato

>Crusch still no memories

why can't we have nice things?

Is the clown about to reveal his power level and/or waifu?

Would she be able to tell if you had a foot fetish?

But he's a boy.

That thing has a penis

It's not gay if the barbs don't touch.

Lewd witch is best girl obviously.

I imagine your massive erection would be a pretty obvious giveaway

Mine sure as hell would be

Rem old and busted

Behold new hotness

That's a weird way to type "Petrasche"

the one with the best armpits of course

>a half elf who looks like Lugnica's Satan
>an oni

Why won't Subaru get with a nice human girl?

>you will never be her shota fucktoy

Poor Al

Emilia

First girl is also best girl

Comiket stuff

>first girl is also best girl

But that would be the OG haafu erufu, not Emilia.

>actually choosing the most boring girl ever

Why is there never any love for Beako?

Beako a cutest

>she sees your dick

I need the scans!

A Rem doujin has already been uploaded lads.
exhentai.org/g/1011629/d5d891ce26/

>A Rem doujin has already been uploaded

As opposed to the fifty other ones?

Do you know what event is being held right now in Japan?

The annual dolphin hunt?

Was Rem hoping for a doujin scenario with her mayonnaise bath plan?

Why is Ram so popular with the boys in-story?

You see that clown's dick right?

People like those that are hard to catch.

Because nee-sama is wonderful.

>that one doujin where Ram offers Subaru her ass because her womb is for Clown only

Hot

Left or right?

No cock will ever please Ram the same

What are the chances Ram stays with the Clown in the story's epilogue?

Emilia and Rem are tied.

Combine them and create Remilia.

Pottery.

Probably very little.

I fully expect Ram to be broken of her stockholme syndrome (Likely due to something with Rem) and for clown to be killed.

I don't think it'll be that simple. The guy loves Echidna and as of the end of arc 4 best Witch is residing in the body of Lewes Meyer. It's a ticking time bomb I tell you. The power vacuum, faction instability, and loss of connections caused by executing him also remain.

Then they'll likely just have Ram split off from him eventually, anyways.

Truth be told, I don't think he's really that bad, shady as fuck, but unless I'm retarded (probably) I haven't seen him do anything truly vile yet. I honestly wanted him and Subaru to get close.

Subaru making a scene in the Not.Estates General was such a cringefest jesus chirst.

His past with Ram is pretty dickish and so is how he managed to stay alive for four centuries. And you know, Elsa. Both times. If you're all caught up with the current chapters you'll remember the scene with Ram and Garfiel too.

It's too bad because he's a lot of fun even in the sidestories. It makes his "betrayal" all the worse.

Blame anime.

I'll have to really get caught up, then. I didn't know he was involved with Elsa. And right, forgot Ram/Rem being attacked as children was set up by him. (I think)

Not "set up" per se, but he knew all about it, could have prevented it, and goes on to call it "natural selection"

Ouch. Wonder what'll happen if Ram/Rem find out, if the former doesn't already know.

Really wish he turned out to be a pretty swell guy, I liked the clown.

First girl would either be Satella or Felt.

I know of at least two that do that.

Ram knows, Rem doesn't know shit.

The stockholme syndrome is real. Poor Ram.

I really want this series to have a happy ending for all involved.

Clown cock is a hell of a drug

Speaking of which, whats the over/under on the Subaru/Rem/Emilia ending at this point?

He's still the best girl desu

A barbed penis

Ram knew his true nature from the start and initially hated him for it. The terms of their contract* reflect those early days and Roswaal mistakenly believes she still feels that way. That they started out disliking their lovers is one way sisters parallel each other looking back.

*Ram must do whatever he says as long as the gospel is correct. If it isn't, then Ram can do whatever she wants with him. The clown believes the gospel is the one way to revive Echidna and gain her favor so if it's wrong he loses all purpose of living. In case you're wondering, when Subaru is off-script aka a failed loop then Roswaal does become Ram's bitch after Toyota kicks the bucket but we only see one instance of this in the second trial of Echidna which showed failed loops.

Well, as long as Ram hasn't died as a result of the failed loop anyway.

I can only fap to Emilia if I pretend she's my daughter. Is that strange?

Nope, nothing weird about that

The one loop I would love to have seen, but it would reveal too much too soon is Elsa reporting back on mission success and Clown asking about any weird boys and Elsa having no idea what he's on about and clown wondering where the hell his memeboy even went because Subaru died stupidly in an alleyway to fucking randoms.

Being Ram's bitch isn't a punishment. That's a reward.

Only time will tell. I'm personally hoping for polygamy, but I'd be completely content with just Rem.

Go away, Puck.

Too early to say if anything will disrupt those plans. Some suspect Emilia to get jealous and cause drama when Rem wakes up since she admitted to being jealous of their closeness and a few moments where she observes their interactions and the narration feels it's important enough to let us know that. Right now she's not making a fuss because she doesn't know Rem, I guess.

I want to engage in the bantz with Ram-chi.

Does Subaru ever pull any cringe shit again or is he a pretty cool guy now that the whale stuff is over?

He doesn't pull that particular brand of stupid again, no.

He's no longer desperate for glory and attention or under the delusion that this world would go easy on him.

Chubby cheeks

I want to hold Rem

Subaru pls

I really REALLY want to hold Rem.

or anyone...

How did he not cuddle and impregnate her right then and there.

I just want to rub the top of her head and kiss her cheek.

Is Roswaal going to drop his spaghetti or just gonna rant about his love for Echidna?

I mean he hadn't really fallen super in love with her at that moment. It was probably there and growing, but it wasn't at the point where he could say he loved her as much as he did Emilia just yet.

I think he's going to boast about his gospel ultimately being correct and lowkey reavel his plan out of cockiness. Then Subaru will drop the bombshell that is Echidna revoking his Greed apostle status.

But the heartboners. I'm surprised he didn't RbD from it.

Because he took the time to cuddle with her the entire night twice and got punished for it.

>The next day, Ram came to wake up Subaru, and she saw him and Rem, who both slept in and were in an intimate situation. A situation where Subaru was given a violent scolding broke out with him not being able to argue about it.
>----Everything was scenes of Rem’s very ordinary happy day.

They were just sleeping together, why'd she get mad?

>nee-sama gave Rem a violent lecture
>nee-sama gave Barusu a violent scolding

OTP

Basically this. And it was described earlier that Rem's skirt was all lewdly exposed and ruffled up which made it look like things went further.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but Puck is a male right?

Yes.

Alright thanks, the voice was throwing me off so when he said he was a ladies man I was pretty confused.

Hey, at least that scene was a major factor in him eventually falling in love with her.

What if she has blue armpit hair? They don't shave in medieval society.