One Piece

Why did she shoot Reiju in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Nami Sanji's prize this arc?

Because she's a crazy bitch

Why is Jinbe the best husbando?

and how? was she just wandering around the castle alone?

Psst psst..
Weekend anime stream
Starting up on sky island arc with Jaya.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring snacks.

because she doesn't like her and has the ability to wipe her memories of the shooting away

do you even read?

She wanted to injure Reiju ahead of time and could do so without any repercussion

posting here as well
>>mama's psychological problems and rampaging are the result of Pudding fucking with her memories
because she needed to reveal her secrets to her so that Sanji could overhear them and rebel against big mom so that she can run away and avoid getting married.

Let's have a nice SaNami thread.

Yes user.

Bullshit there are guns that can wound beings from the New World you would need a nuclear warhead to harm them.

Does Sanji deserve this suffering?

full...candy...jacket..

THIS IS MY WAFFLE THIS IS MY BUN

Can we have a Jinbe thread, where we talk about why he's our husbando?

This piece of sexy meat will sail on the thousand sunny soon.

Maybe reiju was being nosy or she saw/heard something.
Kek.

Because Reiju isn't an idiot like literally everyone else in her family and was presumably doing some investigation on the sly.

he deserves death for betraying his friend and captain

He'll die before or shortly after joining the strawhats. Big Mama has taken his life span.

>mfw this chapter

>It was Pudding that messed up the Giant marriage and she swapped their memories to make everyone think it was Lola's fault.

He doesn't deserve it but it's necessary for character development

Who will be the next victim of memory manipulation?

Sanji could always just learn to cook with his feet.

Or Franky could just make him some prosthetics.

I want to sniff his butt so bad

>"He'll die"
>in One Piece

I wonder if he'll have PTSD around seemingly nice girls from now on.

Carrot. Pudding will make her think the Strawhats wrecked Zou.

Surprised Gorosei hasnt abducted her yet seeing as how she has exactly they want power over memories.

Why would they know about the devil fruit of a Yonkos family? especially one that isn't used openly

I want Pudding to be the villain of this arc & secretly controlling Big Mom.

Pudding will be when someone hypnotizes her

Happy thoughts user, just imagine the inevitable scene where Big Mom finds out Puddings been fucking with her.

>walk into your room one night
>see this on your bed

What do you do next, Anons?

Pray for death

what a disgusting creature, why you guys want him for nakama

All things considered, it's likely Bonnie is a Charlotte as well, and they are after her.

No one wants him for nakama, not even Oda.

trips confrim. thanks based user.

Gorosei already know where Raftel is they know everything they just dont give a shit about pirates.

Wew

Fishs dont have dicks just so you know.

>what a disgusting creature

YOU FUCKING RACIST HUMAN SCUM

>Pudding is introduced
>Think this boring waifu bait is perfect for Sanji
>Pudding goes full villain
>Don't want Sanji to have her anymore
I wonder if I hate Sanji more than Oda does.

Because Oda is a piece of shit hack 'nothing happens chapters' writer and needed a way for the villain to tell us of their 'ebin evil plan'

Where in the chapter did they say that? Are you actually, unironically making excuses for a badly written plot?

He deserves it just for putting hoes before bros. Maybe now he'll finally become a man and stop being so pussy whipped

Why are they going to kill the Vinsmokes? If they want to join Big Mom, why not let them join? If this is JUST because Pudding is Big Mom's favorite, why they didn't forced Sanji to marry some random daughter?

it doesn't explain nothing. did she do it for the lulz?

Do Buggy and Shanks know what One Piece is? Did Roger take them with him to Raftel?

I'm assuming they know it's not just simple treasure since Buggy never expressed interest in going after it, even after getting his mega crew and becoming warlord. I think Buggy said he'd make himself king of the pirates by taking down all 4 emperors and getting rich, which is why he cared much more about Captian Johns treasure.

>one piece
>character development

>Be a three-eyed abomination with lips that look like a mustache
>calls other people ugly

Just Pudding logic

also this. did she capture reiju because she had nothing better to do? was reiju at least trying to spy pudding?

Do Buggy and Shanks know what One Piece is? Did Roger take them with him to Raftel?

I'm assuming they know it's not just simple treasure since Buggy never expressed interest in going after it, even after getting his mega crew and becoming warlord. I think Buggy said he'd make himself king of the pirates by taking down all 4 emperors and getting rich, which is why he cared much more about Captian Johns treasure.

Plus it seems like the Oda thing to do to make Buggy one of the sole people in the world whos aware of its greatest mystery, and just not care until it becomes relevent

>I don't read One Piece
It's been going on for over 800 chapters, some people had their character arc 20 years ago. You can't expect them to constantly become different characters.

this is the only good explanation for this shitty plot. if oda do it so i admit it is a good plot.

it's a shonen problem
not one piece

because she know that they want to use her. So its easier to get all the power just to her.

Also, she is greedy.

Jesus fucking christ why doesn't Sanji just run away with the crew already? Is he seriously going to stay and marry and be miserable now that he learned the truth about pudding? It should have been Sanji busting Luffy and Nami out, not Jinbe, now he just disappeared again!

oh fuck

Who ever had a heart change in One Piece?

>Luffy is stil a retard
>Nami is still a bitch
>Zoro is still whatever he is
>Usopp is still a pussy
>Sanji is still a cuck
>Chopper is still a pussy²
>Robin is still a bland character
>Franky is still a annoying manchild
>Brook didn't even had time for character development

(You)

>why doesn't Sanji just let Big Mom kill his adoptive father and blow his hands off
Gee I really don't know.

>look mom I read 850 chapters of a manga where I hate all of the main characters

>Luffy went from "people die all the time" to "I'll protect everyone"
>Nami realized she can rely on other people
>Zoro made a vow to never be defeated
>Ussop realized he was weak and that he doesn't need to be on the front lines to be helpful
>Year of Sanji
>Chopper realized he can be helpful by being a monster
>Robin realized she's found a home and mellowed out
>Franky realized his dream of following in Tom's footsteps
You got 1/9 correct.

>pudding is the real big mom and all the children are lobotomized people

No arguments and buzzwords: the post

Here (you) go

>You cannot find flaws in something you like

Buggy abandoned them after eating hia devil fruit, remember? Shanks probably knows.

all of these are from when they joined the crew
15 years ago for some people

But she has nothing to lose on them using her name to control the North Blue, this is even good for her.

fuck off Sup Forums

It doesn't matter when they had their development, what matters is that it happened. If everyone who joined the crew had reservations about it then every arc would be Arlong Park.

I love SanjixNami lots and lots

it does matter to me
usopp should not be a fucking coward anymore after timeskip

Yes. I hope this kills his gag or atleast makes him smoother. The nosebleeds and swooning need to die.

Damnit man I really hope Brook asks to Big Mom to show him her underwear. A blushing Big Mom would be cute

I only started to feel that they believe on their captain, and respect him as it, after the Impel Down arc. This is when I started they really got the desire to make Luffy the King of Pirates.

Well you have shit taste so who cares?

>unnecessarily getting rid of a characters defining trait for the sake of "muh development"

Well strap in because Ussop isn't changing until the Elbaf arc.

Develops more than your sorry life.

if he wasn't a coward he wouldn't be usopp. he is much better after the time skip.

A real psychopath doesnt blow their sanity mask mo matter what unless they are about to murder you, and psychos hate when their strings get loose so they avoid anything that causes their puppets to realize they are being manipulated.

it doesn't need to die, he still can be a womanizer, he just needs to stop being a pussy

If (You) want, I could give (You ) more (You)s

Character development doesn't mean making a whole new character.

>Chopper realized he can be helpful by being a monster
I'm still mad that the villagers thought Chopper was a terrible monster for trying to have a friendly conversation when their armies leader is a minotaur and their king eats entire houses. Especially when Franky just assumed he was a Gorilla Zoan which is the logical thing to do on the Grand line

>all psychos act the same

Luffy had his brother dying on his arms and is still a retard (Zoro even scolded on him for not being serious enough)

The Straw Hats defeated the crew that made Nami's life hell and she's still a bitch to them all the time

Usopp was about to leave the Tontattas to be killed by Trebol. He returned, but his sudden bursts of courage was something he already had pre-timeskip (like against Choo, Mr. 4 and Luffy)

>Sanji never grew up on being a virgin with rage

Chopper is still a guilliabe child. In fact, when he first appeared he wasn't so childish, so maybe you can say his character suffered a regression

>Franky is still the wacky robot

The only ones you can say really changed are Zoro (who now is serious all the time and disrespects his opponents) and Robin, that feel slightly more comfortable with her crew. All the others remain the same

wow, thanks for the input mr Sup Forums psychologist!

It seems you don't actually want character development then, or you just don't know what it means.

Take away all of those things and you have completely different characters. That's not character development.

user just a question: How do you act towards your family vs. strangers or even your coworkers? All of those also follow the same rule that allows Nami to punch Ceaser without Haki,

It's a gag.

Why yes they do user thats why its a recognized mental illness.

>decent people want a good and stoic person like jimbe for nakama

>Sup Forums degenerates want a degenerate and child abuser like caesar for nakama

color me surprised

Wait, I thought the latest shitpost was complaining about characters acting different from their usual selves. Have we reverted back to complaining about them acting the same now?

Not our fault Caesar is fifty times more fun than Jinbe

That doesn't mean they behave the same, sweetie.

Oda is a hack. That's all, fuck it.
It's true and you all know it, he is a hack.

Yup. It brings me joy that an irredeemable piece of garbage like Caesar will NEVER join while we get based Jinbe instead.

There is no point in going to the New World or even staying as a pirate if Luffy doesn't believe his crew can look after themselves
How could he have beaten Doffy if he had to leave every 5 minutes to make sure Usopp and Robin were still ok?